Poison Ivy: Circle of Life and Death 4
    Harley's Little Book 3
    Harley Quinn 27
    Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5
    The Legend of Wonder Woman 4

LOL Not much

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    If I were to hazard a guess, I think we are headed for a brand new creative team for all the titles. Every hopped off at the end of Truth. Tomasi does a month-long mini-event across all of the books, then in May we get the new creative teams.
    We can only hope. After the disaster of Truth though, the real change needs to be at the top. Well past time for Berganza to go, as he obviously has no idea how to edit a well crafted or well selling book

Quote Originally Posted by lorddominicus85 View Post
    Where the hell is Greg Pak and why is he not writing Action anymore? If they take Pak off that book for more than an issue then I'm done with that book. I only picked it up for Pak and only keep reading for Pak.

Will be checking out Suicide Squad thanks to the writer change.

Nothing much changes on my pull list besides those two, Green Lantern, Sinestro, Swamp Thing, Earth 2 and Constantine are still awesome.
    Action without Pak?
    I'm putting it back
    I have no beef with Vegans

Getting
    DK3
    Justice League
    Sugar and Spike (I would follow Giffen off a bridge)
    Justice League 3001
    Omega Men
    Martian Manhunter
    Lois and Clark
    I have no beef with Vegans

Quote Originally Posted by lorddominicus85 View Post
    Where the hell is Greg Pak and why is he not writing Action anymore? If they take Pak off that book for more than an issue then I'm done with that book. I only picked it up for Pak and only keep reading for Pak.

Will be checking out Suicide Squad thanks to the writer change.

Nothing much changes on my pull list besides those two, Green Lantern, Sinestro, Swamp Thing, Earth 2 and Constantine are still awesome.
    We'll probably see creative shakeups across the line but expect the "permanent" lineups to show around June. What we're seeing in these solicits, like Tomasi writing the entire Superman line, isn't going to hold. I'd be incredibly surprised if Pak and Kuder are gone from at least one Superman related title for the long term. This is just a short term change while they put together whatever major thing they have planned for the 52 anniversary.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 01-21-2016 at 08:35 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

JLA #10
    JL3001 #11
    Black Canary #10
    Legends of Tomorrow #2
    Cyborg #10
    Doctor Fate #11
    E2:Society #11
    Omega Men #11
    Red Hood /Arsenal #11
    Midnighter #11
    New Suicide Squad #19
    Superman: Lois and Clark #7
    Grayson #19
    Harley Quinn #27
    Gotham Academy #17
    Robin: Son of Batman #11
    We are Robin #11
    GLC: Edge of Oblivion #4
    Batman/TMNT #5
    Astro City #34
    Lucifer #5
    New Romancer #5
    Red Thorn #6
    Survivor's Club #4
    Sheriff of Babylon #5
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    We'll probably see creative shakeups across the line but expect the "permanent" lineups to show around June. What we're seeing in these solicits, like Tomasi writing the entire Superman line, isn't going to hold. I'd be incredibly surprised if Pak and Kuder are gone from at least one Superman related title for the long term. This is just a short term change while they put together whatever major thing they have planned for the 52 anniversary.
    It feels a bit like the way writers and artists suddenly disappeared from the last couple of issues of regular titles and the Flashpoint minis in 2011, so they could get a start on the relaunch titles.

Not that I think anything that major is in the pipeline, but my understanding was that they had to add some extra time into the production process to get the books released on digital on the same date, so there's probably a 3 month lead-in to any new title (or relaunch). It's definitely beginning to look like some of the books are in a holding pattern while some of that goes on behind the scenes.

It's April solicits and where are the promised Milestone books, I have not heard anything concerning those books since last year, we better get a release by May.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jules View Post
    It feels a bit like the way writers and artists suddenly disappeared from the last couple of issues of regular titles and the Flashpoint minis in 2011, so they could get a start on the relaunch titles.
    It does feel kind of like that to me as well but I disagree with you about it being anything major that's going on behind the scenes. Even some titles being changed to ones that are double shipped would be a major undertaking for the creatives involved to say nothing of whatever is happening once certain issues reach #52. I think there could very well be something major in the works and some of what's going on does fit with that. I guess we'll see.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Oh, forgot to do this yo!

Grayson #19
    superman: Lois and clark #7
    hellblazer #11
    the omega men #11
    art ops #7
    the sheriff of babylon #5
    unfollow #6

superman: The coming of the supermen #3, in TPB sometime.

Also, anyone else think Doctor Fate would make a wicked fun FX show?
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 01-24-2016 at 06:38 PM.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Double post.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Only single issue I might buy from DC's April 2016 releases is Batgirl #51. Curious to see what Eleanor Carlini's artwork will look like.
    Gonna trade wait New Romancer. I wonder if it's dropped down to just six issues instead of its' initially planned 12 issue run.

Dark Night: A True Batman Story is a must buy for me, but I'm gonna wait to see if it gets a trade release later this year or next year. Otherwise I'll just get the hardcover. Besides that, I'm interested in owning The Twilight Children TP.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

All-New Member

Look at Superman's feet on Romita's cover of Batman/Superman #31. What an awful artist. I am unable to understand how one could like his art.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Kord View Post
    Look at Superman's feet on Romita's cover of Batman/Superman #31. What an awful artist. I am unable to understand how one could like his art.
    lol this necro
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    lol this necro
    Necro and very likely an alt account.