Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ferro View Post
    If you didn't see the link from the DC thread, it's from bleedingcool.
    I was just about to edit my post since I'd just seen that.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I'm not a fan of the Suicide Squad at all but Seeley's writing it and I do like his work. Basically Seeley's the only reason I'm giving it a shot at all. Its one of my rare instances of following the writer rather than the characters.
    I believe that is the intention, the boost sales mean a boost in writing talent

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Grayson fans are a nervous lot. We're mostly accustomed to our boy getting dumped on so folks naturally flinch. I want Dick to get his due in the DC Universe and I've learned to trust Seeley and King.
    Actually... when I saw the tweet from Tom King saying "what's coming continues our ongoing effort to elevate Dick Grayson in the DCU", I immediately thought of Didio's announcement that Ted Kord would soon be a very important character in the DCU right before Countdown.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Actually... when I saw the tweet from Tom King saying "what's coming continues our ongoing effort to elevate Dick Grayson in the DCU", I immediately thought of Didio's announcement that Ted Kord would soon be a very important character in the DCU right before Countdown.
    Well, I'm glad to hear that there's at least ONE character Dan Didio doesn't hate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Well, I'm glad to hear that there's at least ONE character Dan Didio doesn't hate.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Lol.
    The irony was that Ted Kord had his brains blown out, triggering the DC-wide event.
    Hence, he "became important".
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

He's just a salesman, is anyone expecting him to say "I don't see any value in Kord, he is going to bite it in upcoming one-shot, buy it people, buy it!"?