Default I wonder what Gabriel Bá is working on...

He posted this little teaser earlier:

I really hope it's another edition of Vampire. Hellboy becomes an agent not too long after the last one so he could be involved as well

I'm thinking it's probably another Mexico story for now. But I really am looking forward to more B.P.R.D. Vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    I'm thinking it's probably another Mexico story for now. But I really am looking forward to more B.P.R.D. Vampire.
    Yeah. That seems like a likely possibility. Do you have any guesses what's going to fill the holes in the schedule when Witchfinder and Baltimore finish up? I suppose Baltimore could have more than just the 3 issue arc currently announced, or maybe some more Lobster shorts? And this year is when we're supposed to get the new series on a previous character right? Lots of possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by Skinkie View Post
    Yeah. That seems like a likely possibility. Do you have any guesses what's going to fill the holes in the schedule when Witchfinder and Baltimore finish up? I suppose Baltimore could have more than just the 3 issue arc currently announced, or maybe some more Lobster shorts? And this year is when we're supposed to get the new series on a previous character right? Lots of possibilities
    If I knew, I wouldn't be able to say anything. But next month is San Diego Comic Con, and I wouldn't be surprised if that mysterious series is announced there and then appears in the subsequent October solicitations as there will be a position to fill that month (of course it could just as easily appear in November or December). But that's pure speculation.

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

I subscribe to his Facebook page, and besides a lot of travel updates, he posts a lot of drawings. However, most of what he writes is in Portuguese, which I don't read. (It's similar to Spanish, but not quite. I get some of it, but not all.) I think his next project will be with Fabio, and it's something of a thematic sequel to Daytripper. I know they've been working on some extra material for the Deluxe Edition of Daytripper.

But, again, I may be completely mistranslating.

Fabio is currently drawing the next arc of Casanova, as well as their next CMYK anthology short. I have no idea what Ba' is actually up to at the moment since he's decided to abandon social media for a month to focus on whatever it is he's drawing.