Default Wasn't Raven suppose to have a mini series coming soon?

Six months ago, DC had announced eight mini series for this year, so far 'Swamp Thing' and 'Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death' were released while other mini series such as 'Suicide Squad Most Wanted: Katanna/Deadshot' will be released next week and an anthology series of four tales 'Legends of Tomorrow' (Firestorm, Metamorpho, Metal Men and Sugar & Spike) on March but then I realize that the Raven mini series is not on any of the solicits.

Do you guys think the Raven series was delayed or possibly canceled?

BANNED

It was mostly cancelled. Such a shame, I was really looking forward to a Raven series done by Wolfman.

They might plan to do something with the series after May when something is happening at DC. I imagine that DC is going to do some renumbering and probably try to release some more books.

I hope it was delayed, both because I like the character and hope for her to get a successful mini-series with the attention Ivy's is getting, and because I'm seriously hoping it finally gives her a better costume .

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope it was delayed, both because I like the character and hope for her to get a successful mini-series with the attention Ivy's is getting, and because I'm seriously hoping it finally gives her a better costume .
    I'm hoping it's only been delayed as well. I was really looking forward to it.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

On the outside, I'm like:

On the inside, I'm like:

Last edited by Doctor Know; 01-23-2016 at 07:53 AM.

BANNED

I think it's just set for a later date than the others, possibly delayed. Wolfman hasn't said anything about the book being cancelled and he doesn't appear to be working on something else atm.

Maybe if we bombard Marv, Dan or Johns with questions we might get an answer.

Edit:
    I bombarded them with one tweet and this is what I got:

dan didio ‏@dandidio1 22m22 minutes ago

@Outside_85 @marvwolfman we have a number of miniseries running right now so you will see it a little later this year.
    View conversation
    0 retweets 0 likes
    Last edited by Outside_85; 01-21-2016 at 04:29 AM.

BANNED

Marv Wolfman said it's halfway done. His hip is the reason for the delay, he also said the art is stunning. I'm not sure they announced the artist though.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post

Maybe if we bombard Marv, Dan or Johns with questions we might get an answer.

Edit:
    I bombarded them with one tweet and this is what I got:
    You're unbelievable Outside_85. Haha great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    Marv Wolfman said it's halfway done. His hip is the reason for the delay, he also said the art is stunning. I'm not sure they announced the artist though.
    Thanks for the update.

Hopefully Marv feels better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    And just to provide the tweet.

Marv Wolfman ‏@marvwolfman 2h2 hours ago

@Outside_85 @dandidio1 it's half done. Delayed when I broke my hip. The art is stunning.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Hope Marv is feeling better and I'm glad to hear that it's still happening just later then planned. I'm still looking forward to it regardless of the delay. Thank you guys for the info.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Who's actually doing the art on this?

It's a blessing to know that it isn't cancelled because I was beginning to wonder myself. Ever since my pre-teen days of watching Teen Titans on Cartoon Network back in the early 00's I've been in love with Raven. I hope they do polybags for this Raven comic event like they did with Harley's Little Black Book.