Default April 2016 X-solicitations

UNCANNY X-MEN #6
    CULLEN BUNN (W) • Ken Lashley (A)
    COVER BY GREG LAND
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER B BY KEN LASHLEY
    CLASSIC VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    STORY THUS FAR VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    "APOCALYPSE WARS" CONTINUES!
    The first time original X-Man Archangel met Apocalypse, he was transformed into the homicidal Horseman of Death. Breaking free of Apocalypse's grasp, Archangel eventually returned to the X-Men and formed a relationship with his teammate, Psylocke. Now, years later, Psylocke has found a vacant, drone-like Archangel in the guise of Death once more. Fearing he's again fallen under Apocalypse's sway, Psylocke and her team of X-Men embark on a mission to save Archangel's life. But little do they know that they are about to discover a far more horrifying truth than they could have imagined...
    40 PGS./Rated T+ ...$4.99

EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #9
    JEFF LEMIRE (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
    CIVIL WAR VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    "APOCALYPSE WARS" PART TWO!
    • Trapped in the distant future, Colossus and his team of Young X-Men race across a dying Earth to protect the key to mutantkind's survival!
    • But Apocalypse and his new horsemen are in hot pursuit, eager to take it from them.
    • Will the Extraordinary X-Men arrive in time to save the future of their species AND their friends?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

BANNED

OLD MAN LOGAN #4
    JEFF LEMIRE (W) • ANDREA SORRENTINO (A/C)
    CIVIL WAR VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • Hellbent on keeping his future from coming to pass, Old Man Logan is on a one-man mission of MURDER across the
    Marvel Universe.
    • But hoping to end his friend's rampage, Logan's OLDEST friend comes to his aid...
    • That's right, it's OLD MAN LOGAN vs. OLD MAN ROGERS!
    • Here's hoping this fight isn't decided by natural causes...
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$3.99

OLD MAN LOGAN #5
    "BORDERTOWN" STARTS NOW!
    Jeff Lemire (W) • Andrea Sorrentino (A/C)
    CLASSIC VARIANT COVER BY GREG HILDEBRANDT
    STORY THUS FAR VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Nine months of the year, the desolate town of Killhorn Falls, Canada is cut off from the rest of the world. Cold and dark, visitors are a rarity. So when the time-displaced Old Man Logan comes to town on a mission, people take notice...especially people who have a bone to pick with the former Wolverine. With no way to escape, can Logan protect the people of Killhorn Falls and save his own skin...while safeguarding the only thing in the present that he hopes will survive to meet him in the future?

BANNED

X-MEN '92 #2
    CHRIS SIMS & CHAD BOWERS (W) •ALTI FIRMANSYAH (A)
    Cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • PONDER: The machinations of the Fenris Twins!
    • FEAR: The terror of Alpha Red!
    • RELISH: The X-Men of the '90s, back in action!
    32 PGS./Rated T ...$3.99

ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #7
    Tom Taylor (W) • Marcio Takara (A)
    Cover by Bengal
    • The battle has been fought, and won—but at what cost? As Laura and Gabby attempt to move on with their lives, Wolverine's past seems destined to catch up with her, and wreak havoc.
    • Logan's legacy has cast a long shadow, how can Laura hope to step out of it?

BANNED

ALL-NEW X-MEN #8
    DENNIS HOPELESS (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A/C)
    MUTANTS AND...MAGIC?!
    • As young Beast continues to struggle with his new life in the present day Marvel Universe, he turns to another man of science for guidance—former surgeon and present day sorcerer supreme, Doctor Strange!
    • But seeing as Strange has put down his scalpel to pick up a spellbook, Beast might be receiving very different answers than he was hoping for...

X-MEN: WORST X-MAN EVER #3 (OF 5)
    MAX BEMIS (W) • MICHAEL WALSH (A/C)
    • Bailey struggles to fit in among his hated and fear compatriates.
    • PLUS: Meet possibly the most powerful X-Man ever...Miranda?
    • Max Bemis's Mutant Masterpiece continues here!

BANNED

Not much, but UXM is a guarantee for me. Xmen 92 maybe but only cause of the art.

Dangit, the ANW is too much of a spoiler.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I swear this is the most excited i've been to be an X-fan in such a long time. If only we could keep the uncanny cover artist for this issue and get someone else on Extraodinary.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Dangit, the ANW is too much of a spoiler.
    I know! On the one hand, YAY! On the other hand, god damn it!

Trapped in the distant future, Colossus and his team of Young X-Men race across a dying Earth to protect the key to mutantkind's survival!
    This is interesting. If there are no more mutants being born in the main timeline, then these Young X-Men are probably students from the school. I have about as much interest in Colossus as I do in week-old porridge, but I'm usually up for more stories with pre-WXM kids. Of course, with my luck, it'll be Glob Herman and the Bendis kids that get the spotlight.

It seems that there will be some focus in the New X-men kids (at least in what i read of the Extraordinary X-men solicitation). That would be cool (at least lemire is showing some love to them with cameos and few scenes ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I know! On the one hand, YAY! On the other hand, god damn it!
    I guess every Wolverine has to have a girl sidekick, yeah?

ooh, so it's going to be Colossus focus for Extraordinary's AW arc. All of these look pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Not much, but UXM is a guarantee for me. Xmen 92 maybe but only cause of the art.
    The cover art? Man, I dont know that art didnt "wow" me quite as much as I hoped. Psylocke, Bishop and Jubilee look terrible, but Rogue and Wolverine look decent. Regardless, still the only X-book I am looking forward to.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I guess every Wolverine has to have a girl sidekick, yeah?
    I AM glad Gabby is sticking around. So far she's been one of the best parts of the book, and it will be great to see how Laura handles being a big sister. And as you said it's certainly fitting: Wolverine needs to have a younger sidekick (though it would have been fitting to gender-invert the relationship).

As excited as I am for Apocalypse Wars, X-men 92 will continue to be at the top of my pull list. When (or even if) Marvel gets around to filling in the plot holes left by Cyclops' death and the Inhumans/mutant war, I'll reconsider those priorities. But as it stands, X-men 92 offers the most complete form of X-men on the market. And that's kind of sad when you think about it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.