Page 103 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Wouldn't Isis be redundant, since Vixen was there first?
    Yeah, but she's the new kid on the block, while vixen had been there for a year.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I'm wondering about her powerset as well; the 70's version had animal based powerset,which would sort of make vixen look redundant.
    No, in the TV version her powers were more elemental/natural based: wind, water, earth, fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is she going to get powers at all? Is the Arrowverse going to introduce their own version of Black Adam (probably not) ?
    Probably not in that Dwayne Johnson will be starring in a Black Adam movie. If he does show up it would only be in an episode or two like they did with Superman.
    And there was an actual reason why they had to finally bring in Superman that there isn't with Black Adam, because you can only show a pair of boots lying
    on a table for just so long.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Is this the same isis from 52 that was married to black adam. I think she had a little brother
    We don't know yet. From my interpretation it's a combination of the TV show and the comic book, but I could be wrong.

Yes, Isis has a little brother in the comic books who was given super powers and called Osiris, but I have a bad feeling that's not going to happen. It would be funny if they did have Osiris, just have him appear for a few episodes, and have him be the 'annoying, yet not irritating, little brother' of the Legends, but that's me and my small weird opinion.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I hope this isn't double-posting. I thought of another idea on how to introduce Black Adam and the Marvel Family, and this time it could be the main story for a season, it also includes the other shows of the Arrowverse.

The Legends find out about a time abbreviation where the Earth is turned into a post-Apocalypse nightmare because of an international incident in Kahandaq.

The Legends try to pass themselves off as bodyguards, translators, and negotiators. Black Adam is suspicious, but allows them, while the envoys from Fawcett City trust the Legends quickly.

The envoys from Fawcett City are Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr., Dudley H. Dudley, and their pet cat, Mr. Tawny.

The Legends learn about the history of the Marvel Family and Black Adam, Black Adam woos Isis, and find out that Mr. Tawny can transform himself into a super-powered tiger.

As the Legends try to stop the time abbreviation, the more complicated things become. They soon get help from Captain Marvel Jr.'s long-lost relative, Kit Freeman (Kid Eternity).

Kid Eternity reveals the true culprit, Mr. Mind, who wanted to manipulate humans to create enough energy to travel the multiverse.

Of course, the heroes cannot take Mr. Mind seriously because he looks so non-threatening, then Mr. Mind unleashes his true powers, and they fight.

Mr. Mind escapes into the time stream and finds himself inside Rip Hunter's new Time Bureau, and now manipulates them.

The Legends run into Booster Gold, Goldstar, and Skeets, and they try to save Rip Hunter, but they are too late to stop Mister Mind from using the Vanishing Point as his cocoon. Mister Mind soon emerges as a gigantic hyperfly behemoth, ready to consume the multiverse.

The Legends gather up Team Arrow, Team Flash, the heroes of Earth-38, the Marvel and Black Marvel Family, and Booster Gold informs everyone that Mister Mind is, to quote from the source: "eating years and events from this universe's history -- altering the Earth with every flap of his wings"., and Booster Gold is right, for example, Supergirl, Flash, and Green Arrow, charge at Mister Mind, who flaps his wings at them, and their costumes change. Supergirl now wears the Bombshell version, Green Arrow wears the New Frontier version, and Flash wears the Riddle of the Beast version.

So now big epic fight: heroes vs. Mister Mind . . . the whole multiverse is at stake. Booster Gold, Goldstar, and Skeets leave to get back-up in the middle of the fight, and come back with Jonah Hex and the Legion of Superheroes. At the end, they imprison Mister Mind at the birth of the multiverse.

However, the battle causes ripples and changes to the multiverse. Barry finds his father alive and Killer Frost works with Ted Kord, Oliver finds Laurel alive, Supergirl finds out the Red Tornado works with Superman. The Legends find out the Obsidian and his partner has their youth restore and is now forming a new Justice Society, who member list include: Atom Smasher, Kimiyo Hoshi's Doctor Light, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Red Arrow (Roy Harper), Bronze Tiger, Huntress, Ragman, and Captain Cold.

Rip Hunter, Booster Gold, Goldstar, and Skeets go on a family vacation across the multiverse.

I know, I know, not going to happened, but thank you for your time and patience for letting me share my weird idea.

October 10th at 9pm

Full CW Fall Schedule/

MONDAY, OCTOBER 9
    8:00-9:00pm SUPERGIRL (Season Premiere)
    9:00-10:00pm VALOR (Series Premiere)

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10
    8:00-9:00pm THE FLASH (Season Premiere)
    9:00-10:00pm DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (Season Premiere)

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11
    8:00-9:00pm RIVERDALE (Season Premiere)
    9:00-10:00pm DYNASTY (Series Premiere)

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12
    8:00-9:00pm SUPERNATURAL (Season Premiere)
    9:00-10:00pm ARROW (Season Premiere)

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13
    8:00-9:00pm CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (Season Premiere)
    9:00-10:00pm JANE THE VIRGIN (Season Premiere)

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Full CW Fall Schedule/

MONDAY, OCTOBER 9
    8:00-9:00pm SUPERGIRL (Season Premiere)
    9:00-10:00pm VALOR (Series Premiere)

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10
    8:00-9:00pm THE FLASH (Season Premiere)
    9:00-10:00pm DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (Season Premiere)

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11
    8:00-9:00pm RIVERDALE (Season Premiere)
    9:00-10:00pm DYNASTY (Series Premiere)

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12
    8:00-9:00pm SUPERNATURAL (Season Premiere)
    9:00-10:00pm ARROW (Season Premiere)

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13
    8:00-9:00pm CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (Season Premiere)
    9:00-10:00pm JANE THE VIRGIN (Season Premiere)
    Throws off the ultra mega crossover episodes momentum...grrr... And Dynasty? Like a reboot of the old show a la Dallas?

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Throws off the ultra mega crossover episodes momentum...grrr... And Dynasty? Like a reboot of the old show a la Dallas?
    And 90210 and melrose place and hawaii 50 and the one with the dude in the wheel chair and battle star galactica and v

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    And 90210 and melrose place and hawaii 50 and the one with the dude in the wheel chair and battle star galactica and v
    What is Valor?

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    What is Valor?

Sandy Hausler
    https://youtu.be/8dqzih8hI1U
    Valor is a show about a female military/helicopter pilot.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I don't think we will get Black Adam in Legends. I could see them playing up more the magic angle with Isis though and using someone like a Felix Faust

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    What is Valor?

Sandy Hausler
    The first thing I thought when I saw that was "They are giving Mon El his own show?"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hmmm. Joined the cast as in a regular or a one off?