Page 233 of 277 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So...is Charlie really done? I feel like her story is as done as Astra's is but I don't see them writing Maise Richardson-Sellers out.
    According to interviews, yes. Maisie Richardson-Sellers is moving on to her directing career.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    According to interviews, yes. Maisie Richardson-Sellers is moving on to her directing career.
    Oh! Well, that's that then...I guess this was a fairly reasonable sendoff for her.

I thought it was a little too easily at first when they defeated Atropos and took out the Loom, but that time shift was cool, as was the twist that the remaining Fates were using Gideon as an app to control people's lives.

And that climax with the encores, weapons from the Hall of Bad Ideas, and Sisqo himself performing the "Thong Song"! That was great!

Sucks that they couldn't keep both Zaris around (or send the new Zari back to her time), but at least Zari and Behrad got to do a "Wonder Twins Power" thing with the totem. That last scene was fun. Looks like some stories have ended while others are just beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    By the way, though, I kinda can't believe that Courtney Ford returned so soon, even if just for a cameo. Neither she nor Routh were happy about leaving the show so I'm not just surprised that she said yes to a return so soon but that the writers had the audacity to ask her back in the first place!
    When I saw Courtney Ford credited in the beginning of the episode, I was excited we would get to see Nora again...but then...not. Yeah, weird they'd do that.

The fact that Sara and Nate are the only Legends who actually have real Superhero costumes at this point feels kind of sad .
    I've been wondering if Ava is going to get a costume of some sort. Or at least some kind of battle uniform or something when she goes into fight mode? I don't know if she needs it or not. And while not a traditional Superhero costume, at least we do get a very comic book accurate version of John Constantine.

Oh! Well, that's that then...I guess this was a fairly reasonable sendoff for her.
    She'll probably show up in a future season as yet another character, thereby having to explain why she still looks like both Amaya Jiwe and Charlie! Just kidding.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I've been wondering if Ava is going to get a costume of some sort. Or at least some kind of battle uniform or something when she goes into fight mode? I don't know if she needs it or not. And while not a traditional Superhero costume, at least we do get a very comic book accurate version of John Constantine.
    Well, if anyone remembers Earth-X Zari is supposed to have a costume.

You can't tell me they couldn't just re-purpose Amaya or even Firestorm's suits and just make them work for the OC's.

I really hope Old Zari comes back next season. Preferably without New Zari vanishing. Poor Nate really needs a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I really hope Old Zari comes back next season. Preferably without New Zari vanishing. Poor Nate really needs a break.
    Is Nate as cursed as Caitlin Snow when it comes to love interests?

BANNED

Looks like the season 6 spoilers were true and Sara is the one getting abducted. Wondering who that new character is gonna be.

Seems like Astra will be back since she’s Constantine’s new roomie.

Overall I thought it was a rushed finale and the villains were done away with a little too conveniently. Wasn’t a fan of the Zari resolution. I wish Sara could have kept her powers. Sisqo was hilarious and it’s funny how a couple of old white witches consider one of the most groundbreaking r&b songs ever to be one of humanity’s greatest sins...Charlie really didn’t belong w them at all

Also gotta give props for Legends being able to hold down a supernatural theme for 3 seasons straight
    Last edited by Elmo; 06-06-2020 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Looks like the season 6 spoilers were true and Sara is the one getting abducted. Wondering who that new character is gonna be.
    Probably an original character.
    That probably depends on how often Constantine has to go back home. I guess she could be like Mona and make an appearance sporadically.

I had originally been joking about Maisie Richardson-Sellers coming back to "Legends" in the future as yet another character separate from Vixen and Charlie, but this CBR article makes it sound like the showrunners have actually not ruled that possibility out:

https://www.cbr.com/legends-of-tomor...e-really-gone/
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

If they wanted to bring Charlie back and the current actress doesn't want to return they should have her revert to her Anjli Mohindra from from her first ep if they can convince her to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Elden View Post
    If they wanted to bring Charlie back and the current actress doesn't want to return they should have her revert to her Anjli Mohindra from from her first ep if they can convince her to come back.
    Agreed, it was a bit strange too that she just performed in the band again without changing back to the old form, which the band and the fans knew.
    Honestly, in my opinion, Anjli Mohindra should've played the role from beginning to end, Maise had her two seasons. While I like Charle, she always felt kinda forced.

I'm glad Maise is leaving and they don't try to make her into the Tom Cavanagh of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Why? It's not like they ever wear their costumes anyways, except every once in a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Why? It's not like they ever wear their costumes anyways, except every once in a long while.
    Only two members (three if you count Constantine's everyday wear) even wear costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post

Overall I thought it was a rushed finale and the villains were done away with a little too conveniently. Wasn’t a fan of the Zari resolution. I wish Sara could have kept her powers. Sisqo was hilarious and it’s funny how a couple of old white witches consider one of the most groundbreaking r&b songs ever to be one of humanity’s greatest sins...Charlie really didn’t belong w them at all

Also gotta give props for Legends being able to hold down a supernatural theme for 3 seasons straight
    Its a novelty song up there with Disco Duck, the Macarena, Cotton Eye Joe, and Gangnam Style. Its okay to like novelty song but calling any novelty song groundbreaking . . . . .

Not sure the budget can afford it but I'd love for it to be someone like Adam Strange who abducted Sara. Go cosmic for a season. I imagine the Green Lanterns will be saved for Superman and Lois or Supergirl since Diggle is set up to appear there.
    Last edited by TriggerWarning; 06-08-2020 at 09:25 AM.