Page 126 of 277 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4155
    Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

I think I heard ...Isn't Constantine coming back??

Probably not their intention, but I laugh every time someone calls Nate "Doctor". Historian or not, this guy's an idiot. A bigger idiot than Mick and the rest of the team. And his powers keep getting blocked for one reason or another. I still like him, though.

Darhk is maybe a bit too powerful. It was cool seeing him take down all those Time Bureau agents, but I don't want any fight against him to be too one sided. Either he uses his telekinesis right away or someone takes him out before he can. Interesting that when Ollie first wanted to attack the source of his magical abilities, he called Vixen.

Given what was said about Mallus this episode, could it be he's actually...Barry Allen (or a remnant)?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, what a way to end things with Rip. His own agency basically took his job away from him and arrested him after he went rogue. But I guess it's also a testament to the efficiency of his agency that no one director is above reproach...which I guess means Rip did a good job forming the group ?

I wonder if this is it for Rip this season or if he's going to break out of custody?
    If the Time Bureau is as smart and organized as they say they are, they'll probably let Rip go once they realize he's right about how big a threat Mallus is. They'll need his expertise. Or maybe they'll let him join back with the Legends. Kind of sorry to see the way Rip and Sara left off.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They made Damien Darhk the magic villain of the Arrowverse. The only other one they can possibly use is Felix Faust who appeared on one episode of Constantine.
    Or Abra Kadabra. Okay, probably not him.

Isn't Abra Kadabra dead? I thought he was sent back to his time to basically face execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Isn't Abra Kadabra dead? I thought he was sent back to his time to basically face execution.
    I doubt that'll take, especially given the kind of character he is.

BANNED

DC has a lot of magic villains. Trigon will most likely be used on Titans, but there are still characters like Mordru, Tala, Morgaine Le Fay, Neron, Klarion, and Enchantress. Felix Faust isn't the go-to DC magic villain by any means...

Astonishing Member

Oh definitely, Mallus so far has shades of the Time Trapper (the way he's described as being in all of time as a constant) and Mordru (his hooded woman reviving Kuasa while probably Damien Darhk's family member reeks a lot of Mordru and Glorith).

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    I think I heard ...Isn't Constantine coming back??
    For two episodes, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Oh definitely, Mallus so far has shades of the Time Trapper (the way he's described as being in all of time as a constant) and Mordru (his hooded woman reviving Kuasa while probably Damien Darhk's family member reeks a lot of Mordru and Glorith).
    I immediately thought Time Trapper too.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Probably not their intention, but I laugh every time someone calls Nate "Doctor". Historian or not, this guy's an idiot. A bigger idiot than Mick and the rest of the team. And his powers keep getting blocked for one reason or another. I still like him, though.

Darhk is maybe a bit too powerful. It was cool seeing him take down all those Time Bureau agents, but I don't want any fight against him to be too one sided. Either he uses his telekinesis right away or someone takes him out before he can. Interesting that when Ollie first wanted to attack the source of his magical abilities, he called Vixen.

Given what was said about Mallus this episode, could it be he's actually...Barry Allen (or a remnant)?

If the Time Bureau is as smart and organized as they say they are, they'll probably let Rip go once they realize he's right about how big a threat Mallus is. They'll need his expertise. Or maybe they'll let him join back with the Legends. Kind of sorry to see the way Rip and Sara left off.

Or Abra Kadabra. Okay, probably not him.
    It kind of reminds me- darkh fought mari mcCabe,so i’m wondering if he’s mentioned that to her grandmother.

Quote Originally Posted by R0NIN View Post
    I immediately thought Time Trapper too.
    Someone thought it might be eclipso, which i’d be down with, but if it is the time trapper, that would be two berlantiverse shows that would be teasing the legion of super heroes,and that could be next season’s big crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    DC has a lot of magic villains. Trigon will most likely be used on Titans, but there are still characters like Mordru, Tala, Morgaine Le Fay, Neron, Klarion, and Enchantress. Felix Faust isn't the go-to DC magic villain by any means...
    The enchantress is a character i’d love to see more of- just not the suicide squad version.

Quote Originally Posted by tkitna View Post
    I'm so tired of Damien Darhk. Wish they would just introduce somebody else. His shtick has been played to death.
    Hey, at least he's better than Malcolm Merlyn.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    The enchantress is a character i’d love to see more of- just not the suicide squad version.
    Wouldn't she work better on Supergirl though?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Wouldn't she work better on Supergirl though?
    I dunno, maybe. I’d just like to see her someplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can't see them resetting Firestorm to where Jax can transform without a partner. Not only would it take away the central dynamic of Firestorm, but it would also give the writers less excuses for Firestorm not to show up.
    I still think he's going to end up with a new partner, but I had another thought. If they DO internalize Firestorm just in Jax, they could have an excuse that he's only going to be at "half power". Maybe that means no flying and limited fire and transmutation. So that way Jax can be Firestorm more often but his special effects wouldn't be that much more expensive than, say, Mick's.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Faust was one of the few who have already been established in the Arrowverse. Come to think of it, didn't they sorta use Eclipso on Constantine? As for Morgaine Le Fay, I think she's already on Supergirl.