Page 218 of 277 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 4155

Same here, can barely tolerate Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Actually, yeah, I mostly now like Nate for his friendship with Ray and with the latter leaving that can indeed be a real problem. I also agree that I do wish they made better use of actual DC characters and I'm kind of unclear why they don't. You're right too about shifting tones and genres, in theory, but I do think that it's an incredibly difficult trick to pull off and would need someone like a Joss Whedon to make it work. That Legends can actually bring some real pathos amongst all of its lunacy is impressive enough but it does have such a unique tone that veering off from it too much just doesn't really work.
    I think you can kind of see it in their handling of the JSA that they just don't seem to care much about the comics, and that's become more and more clear with how little they actually draw from it at this point.

As far as tone...again, I think season 2 had a good balance, and season 3 as well, although it feels like the show leans more and more towards comedy and goofiness each subsequent season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Yeah, they can't do a big bad that isn't Reverse Flash to save their lives so having the Rogues as a real presence on the Flash would make that show 100 times better.
    Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Facts on Mick. While i have enjoyed him and his evolution on Legends, his and Snart, it was a grand missed opportunity to do the Rogues justice on the Flash.

And facts on the comics comment too, lol
    This show seemed to have curtailed any plans for The Rogues The Flash writers might have had. I mean, how do you do The Rogues without Captain Cold?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This show seemed to have curtailed any plans for The Rogues The Flash writers might have had. I mean, how do you do The Rogues without Captain Cold?
    They could have an evil Captain Cold from another Earth, and recast him.

BANNED

Because the Multiverse never existed in the current timeline, so you couldn't explain something away as being from another dimension.
    Why not? Also where is it confirmed that the multiverse never existed just because it's different now?

I think people are putting too much strain on their brains by claiming this is a completely new timeline with new history, where some things happened and some didn't. That's a little ridiculous, let's just say everything happened exactly the way it did

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Why not? Also where is it confirmed that the multiverse never existed just because it's different now?

I think people are putting too much strain on their brains by claiming this is a completely new timeline with new history, where some things happened and some didn't. That's a little ridiculous, let's just say everything happened exactly the way it did
    It's been confirmed multiple times on screen Earth Prime was Marty McFlyed meaning people know about the Crisis it was a public event and they know their living on a New Earth where some of the previous Earth's were merged. They also know this has caused a new timeline for the new Earth Prime history has changed due to the merging and there was no Multiverse incursions in the new timeline for Earth Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post

But that's what happened. It was the same with the comic Crisis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    It's been confirmed multiple times on screen Earth Prime was Marty McFlyed meaning people know about the Crisis it was a public event and they know their living on a New Earth where some of the previous Earth's were merged. They also know this has caused a new timeline for the new Earth Prime history has changed due to the merging and there was no Multiverse incursions in the new timeline for Earth Prime.
    The general public knows about Crisis but not that the Earth's merged or that this wasn't their original Earth. The only people who remember Pre-Crisis and the Multiverse were the one's J'onn helped remember.

As far as anyone knows, Flash and Supergirl were always on the same Earth and stuff like Earth-2, Earth-X, etc. never existed.

But that's what happened. It was the same with the comic Crisis.

The general public knows about Crisis but not that the Earth's merged or that this wasn't their original Earth. The only people who remember Pre-Crisis and the Multiverse were the one's J'onn helped remember.

As far as anyone knows, Flash and Supergirl were always on the same Earth and stuff like Earth-2, Earth-X, etc. never existed.
    Moira talking about a "New Earth" and her dying on the old one in the Documentary leads me to believe the public now knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Moira talking about a "New Earth" and her dying on the old one in the Documentary leads me to believe the public now knows.
    Oh, now that you mention it...and Tommy was casually talking to Earth-2 Laurel.

But timeline-wise any knowledge of the Multiverse would have had to be told secondhand Post-Crisis.

Loved it, this series is so much fun.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Channel 11 in NY just pre-empted LOT for the effin Trump speech. AARRRGGGHHH!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Ava singing Poison was hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Ava singing Poison was hysterical.
    I liked how she was imagining herself in an elegant gold lame dress and killing it, when the reality was her dress was more drab and the audience was fleeing.
    So was that really Jes Macallan singing or was she just lip syncing? If that was Jes, she has a really good voice.

That was a fun episode! The camp is real!

Incredible Member

What's up with Charlie? No sign of her at all in this episode. Is Maisie still on the show or did she leave?

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    What's up with Charlie? No sign of her at all in this episode. Is Maisie still on the show or did she leave?
    If only that were the case