Page 209 of 277 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4155
    Incredible Member

I'm going to miss Brandon/Ray, he'll be hard to replace.

Do we know for certain which characters will be added to the crew? Will Nate come back on the team or will he stay at the Bureau?

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post

Do we know for certain which characters will be added to the crew? Will Nate come back on the team or will he stay at the Bureau?
    It actually sounds like the Bureau is done. Ava's living on the Waverider with Sara, so I'm guessing Nate will be back full time.

While they are getting rid of people, I'd like them to get rid of Gary, Mona, and Charlie. These people have a bad habit of keeping actors they like around for far longer than it makes sense. I get that they like the actress, but much like Brandon, her story was done. Embrace what the show was going to be once upon a time and let them go to bring in new people.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It actually sounds like the Bureau is done. Ava's living on the Waverider with Sara, so I'm guessing Nate will be back full time.

While they are getting rid of people, I'd like them to get rid of Gary, Mona, and Charlie. These people have a bad habit of keeping actors they like around for far longer than it makes sense. I get that they like the actress, but much like Brandon, her story was done. Embrace what the show was going to be once upon a time and let them go to bring in new people.
    I agree with you. I would like to see characters that originated from the comic books. Like have Goldstar trying to find her nephew's (Rip Hunter) essence throughout the time stream, or have Grant Morrison's Shining Knight if they want to represent the transgender.

If I had it my way I'll have Andrew Bennett for more eye candy

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

Co-sign on this. Now I love Legends. Loooooooooooove it. I just wish that it embraced the revolving character idea a lot more. Have a core trio as they did get to with Sara, Mick and Ray and then bring in other pieces for like 3 or 4 episode arc, move em out. And clearly they have a habit of bringing back people they like hence the Amaya/Charlie crap character we got. They like the actress so they brought her back in a sparingly super power using role and I have not been a fan of her since her debut episode.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    I agree with you. I would like to see characters that originated from the comic books. Like have Goldstar trying to find her nephew's (Rip Hunter) essence throughout the time stream, or have Grant Morrison's Shining Knight if they want to represent the transgender.

If I had it my way I'll have Andrew Bennett for more eye candy
    I think Bulleteer would fit well in this show. Her powers should be doable on the show's budget

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think Bulleteer would fit well in this show. Her powers should be doable on the show's budget
    Oh, that's good! You're good! You're very good! I love it!

If the show had sticked to its original premise I would had been down for Jill Carlyle and Lee Travis Crimson Avengers appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I agree with Elegant Dreamer. You are good.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Well, they have Gary now, so.... (yes, that's a joke)

I'm sorry to see him go, but it's probably for the best considering how underutilized he's been the past couple of seasons, imo. Especially after Stein's death, Ray should have had a much more prominent role as science-guy and superhero. But the show just went in the direction of them all wearing period clothes rather than super-suits, so...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Well, they have Gary now, so.... (yes, that's a joke)

I'm sorry to see him go, but it's probably for the best considering how underutilized he's been the past couple of seasons, imo. Especially after Stein's death, Ray should have had a much more prominent role as science-guy and superhero. But the show just went in the direction of them all wearing period clothes rather than super-suits, so...
    Mick is even worse. How many times did he use his heat gun last season? Most of the time he stayed on the ship and have his little side plot of being a romance writer.

Since Brandon Routh is leaving the show, I would like to bring up once again, my idea to bring in Steven Yuen as Ray Palmer's protege Ryan Choi.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Since Brandon Routh is leaving the show, I would like to bring up once again, my idea to bring in Steven Yuen as Ray Palmer's protege Ryan Choi.
    I agree (since it seems Cisco is not leaving The Flash after all). LoT needs a hero/heroine with a tech/science background if for nothing else but to fix the ship when it breaks down.

I agree (since it seems Cisco is not leaving The Flash after all). LoT needs a hero/heroine with a tech/science background if for nothing else but to fix the ship when it breaks down.
    That reminds me- who HAS been fixing the ship since Jefferson left? He was the one person who seemed to know how to repair the Waverider.

I believe they have Zari fixing the ship now.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I believe they have Zari fixing the ship now.
    Who will fix it now that she's been replaced by her brother?