Page 187 of 277 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 4155
    Retired

I'm kind of surprised that others were surprised by Maisie Richardson-Sellers returning as Charlie on the show. I thought this was spoiled months ago--by Maisie herself--but I guess some managed to avoid the spoilers. I have to admire that, since I prefer not to be spoiled myself. I was happy that I didn't watch the promo for this episode as it was a thrill to see all the twists and turns it took.

I knew that Charlie had to be Maisie, but the episode still surprised me with how it all worked out. The episode title itself was oh so clever with its multiple implications, "Dancing Queen." Maybe LEGENDS' big problem is it's too clever for its own good--there are so many references that you could easily miss half of them. But I instantly knew what was going to happen with that Little Shop of Horrors plant--props for leaving some things to the imagination (in Nate's words).

I wonder what's going on with that Mona character. She can't be there by accident.

I think the real Sir Prize scene of the episode was John and Zari in that Liverpool pub and the paradox. Maybe it didn't advance any plots (but we did get a glimpse of the person threatening Constantine); however, it did display the many dimensions of this time travel show.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

What was the song Ray was listening to before the band hijack him and the van?

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    What was the song Ray was listening to before the band hijack him and the van?
    Elegant Dreamer, it's "Daydream" by Bob McGilpin.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The writers and producers of the Arrowverse need to learn when to let things go. The way they chose to keep Sellers on the show is contrived and embarrassing.

Retired

I think Maisie Richardson-Sellers is absolutely beautiful and I would never want to let her go. I'm happy they found a way to resolve the Amaya story, yet still have the actress on the show and have it make sense within the universe of the Legends and the theme of this season. 'Nuff said.

I like Maisie, so I'm happy to have her back on the show, but I would have been equally happy with last season being her last, as well.

I think the taco girl is going to be a love interest for Gary. Though there's a part of me that wants to see he and Constantine interact and banter, I'd rather he try to get to know her (if that's the route they are going to go) because I can't imagine John actually dating Gary. [Though Gary claimed that John broke up with him, so I guess they did have a relationship? I figured it was just a series of non-virginity losing hookups.]

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I think Maisie Richardson-Sellers is absolutely beautiful and I would never want to let her go. I'm happy they found a way to resolve the Amaya story, yet still have the actress on the show and have it make sense within the universe of the Legends and the theme of this season. 'Nuff said.
    I don’t know why they just couldn’t recast the original vixen.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I like Maisie, so I'm happy to have her back on the show, but I would have been equally happy with last season being her last, as well.

I think the taco girl is going to be a love interest for Gary. Though there's a part of me that wants to see he and Constantine interact and banter, I'd rather he try to get to know her (if that's the route they are going to go) because I can't imagine John actually dating Gary. [Though Gary claimed that John broke up with him, so I guess they did have a relationship? I figured it was just a series of non-virginity losing hookups.]
    I honestly can't tell me if Gary had a romance with Constantine or if their relationship was a bromance. Whatever it was it feels one-sided.

Okay, now that i’m watching it.....
    1) i think ray could’ve been the fifth beatle, with that haircut. And as much as he’s worrying about nora, and letting her go, we have yet to see her.
    2)much as i like constantine on the team, i think some of these plots are stretching pretty thin.
    3) between this show and doctor who, i’m really starting to get a sense of the brits obsession with all things ginger.
    4) i wonder if the delivery girl is the asian character that’s supposed to be joining the team this season. Otherwise, nate joining the time bureau is not making me like them any more.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Elegant Dreamer, it's "Daydream" by Bob McGilpin.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I honestly can't tell me if Gary had a romance with Constantine or if their relationship was a bromance. Whatever it was it feels one-sided.
    If Gary is to be believed in the season premiere they did do something, but I don't think Constantine considered them to be a couple. He seemed to see Gary as a little helper who he tolerated enough to fool around with. I think if Gary was a Legend (or treated like less of a joke) then the relationship would be less one-sided.

Long story short, I would say their thing was somewhere between a bromance and a romance. More intimate (sexually, not platonically) than Ray & Nate, less intimate than Sara & Ava.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Retired

I think they should keep Gary as a gay character, not bisexual. He can be friends with Mona, but that's all. I don't have anything against all the bisexual characters already on the show, but if they want to represent then there should be at least one gay man who doesn't switch hit.

Maybe magic has special rules for how you can lose your virginity and while Gary and John did a lot of things, they didn't do whatever would deflower Gary in a magical way.

There is the Bootstrap Paradox, and now we have the Ball Kick Paradox.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Retired

Caity Lotz has this little music video for the episode on her Instagram--

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    There is the Bootstrap Paradox, and now we have the Ball Kick Paradox.
    Jon found out about the latter the hard way. Twice. lol