Page 188 of 277 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 4155
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

John should have gotten someone else to dick kick his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    John should have gotten someone else to dick kick his dad.
    it's more the testicles. But none of John's actions can lead to him not being born. That is all part of the Ball Kick Paradox.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I loved this latest episode, except for the ending. Keeping the shapeshifter as Amaya as a cheap way to bring back the actress permanently. As a cameo it would've been amazing but replacing the incredible Anjli Mohindra with an actress who already had her time on the show was so disappointing.

Retired

I thought the actress who played Charlie was very good. I wonder if they have plans for her to come back from time to time or if this was a one-off. So many actors from away don't want to work in Vancouver, so it might be the case that they were only able to get her for this one week of shooting and she's gone back to her regular job in the UK.

Since I always knew Maisie was coming back, I see it the other way around. She was bound to be on the show this season and they only wrote everything the way they did with that as their end goal. Otherwise, they would probably have kept Amaya on the Waverider in some other way and would not have written the episodes at the end of last season and this season the way they did--they saw a story they could build around these characters and Maisie was in on it the whole time.

It's like with Tom Cavanagh on THE FLASH. He and they know he's going to come back, but they come up with ideas for how to use him in a new way. He's not written out of the show and then six months later emails them to say he'd like to come back and could they write a new character for him. No, they always know that he's coming back, but they want to surprise the audience by going in new directions.

Man, everybody but Ray was a Grade-A asshole this episode, eh? Also, as much as I love Maisie Richardson-Sellers, I would have loved to see Anjli Mohindra stick around.

Retired

Everybody but Ray was a punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    If Gary is to be believed in the season premiere they did do something, but I don't think Constantine considered them to be a couple. He seemed to see Gary as a little helper who he tolerated enough to fool around with. I think if Gary was a Legend (or treated like less of a joke) then the relationship would be less one-sided.

Long story short, I would say their thing was somewhere between a bromance and a romance. More intimate (sexually, not platonically) than Ray & Nate, less intimate than Sara & Ava.
    Don't forget that Gary is still a virgin.

Sandy Hausler

Retired

I would really like to get my hands on some Beebo merch. A plush Beebo would be excellent. But I've been frustrated in my searches for such treasures.

Apparently the LOT Writers' Room is in the same boat.

https://twitter.com/LoTWritersRoom/s...694029312?s=19

Astonishing Member

Like the addition of John. Ray never seems to be the Atom that much. I liked the book Atom as compared to the armor Atom. Oh, well.

Retired

Another reason why Nick Zano might have been written into the Time Bureau and off the Waverider could be because his wife had a difficult pregnancy and their newborn daughter needed immediate surgery. She's now three months old and Nick gives the details on his Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqFtcEfh...d=6tkcu3f3435s

LOT won't be on in the New York area tonight. They are showing the NY Giants/ SF 49ers game. Looks like they are airing this Saturday instead.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Summer camp can be hazardous to one's health.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Summer camp can be hazardous to one's health.
    And a nice Easter Egg for Swamp Thing too.

Beebo exists in Supergirl's Universe! He is omnipresent!