Page 235 of 277 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Behrad becomes part of the main cast

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...member-behrad/

Well guess Nate needs a new best friend with Ray being gone.
    I'm not surprised, it was listed he and Zari would share the totem as a duo in the synopsis for next season.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

While he's no Ray, Behrad is likable enough and he makes Zari 2.0 more tolerable.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

I love Behrad, but I really want Astra there too even in just a recurring manner

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I love Behrad, but I really want Astra there too even in just a recurring manner
    I'm not a big fan of Astra but the only way I see her popping up again is in a similar capacity to Mona. Maybe she shows up to give Constantine a pep talk or something.

But considering the Legends might not be on Earth next season that might also make it more difficult for her to return.

Do you think these Aliens might be the Thanagarians?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Do you think these Aliens might be the Thanagarians?
    I will be very surprised if the aliens we see next season are actually from the comics.

Granted, if they are Thanagarians, they will probably look and act nothing like the Thanagarians in the comics. Heck, they partially wrote out the Hawks because the wings cost too much...

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Granted, if they are Thanagarians, they will probably look and act nothing like the Thanagarians in the comics. Heck, they partially wrote out the Hawks because the wings cost too much...
    Or maybe the realized the effect of them coming out was just so damn dumb and got rid of it. Of course I think we all miss the drinking game to whenever Kendra mentioned she used to be a barista.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I will be very surprised if the aliens we see next season are actually from the comics.

the Hawks could have definitely worked. it’s more likely that they wrote them out because their storyline was so messy and Kendra was unbearable, even though Ciara Renee tried her best.

I just think Astra has a lot of potential because it’d be sick to have a character who was once a straight up villain now part of the team. i guess you could make that argument with Rory but he’s been a very weak character

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

the Hawks could have definitely worked. it’s more likely that they wrote them out because their storyline was so messy and Kendra was unbearable, even though Ciara Renee tried her best.

I just think Astra has a lot of potential because it’d be sick to have a character who was once a straight up villain now part of the team. i guess you could make that argument with Rory but he’s been a very weak character
    Rory and Snart were both villains with body counts, so it's not like this would be breaking new ground if they had Astra in that capacity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Rory and Snart were both villains with body counts, so it's not like this would be breaking new ground if they had Astra in that capacity.
    they were never in hell for their entire lives and sending the souls of the worst people in history to murder again. a couple thieves just aren’t comparable i’m sorry

From what I recall it was a mix of the effects of their wings costing too much and the writers just not knowing what to do with them.
    Honestly I just don't see what Astra brings to the table aside from a lot of sass (and everyone in this cast is sassy). I find Mick more entertaining but that's obviously subjective.

I guess with Charlie gone the team could use another black woman since now it's a bunch of white people and two Muslim's.
    they were never in hell for their entire lives and sending the souls of the worst people in history to murder again. a couple thieves just aren’t comparable i’m sorry
    I mean, the Legends didn't really hold that against Astra for long (or really, at all beyond some trust issues) so it doesn't really feel like that big a deal.

The Executive Producer claims that every script has the potential for Hawkman and Hawkgirl to be used again.
    https://comicbook.com/dc/news/legend...kman-hawkgirl/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    The Executive Producer claims that every script has the potential for Hawkman and Hawkgirl to be used again.
    But now they could potentially be on Stargirl.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I'm surprised they come up that much. I guess the writers want another go-around?

I'm not sure I trust them with the Hawks any more now than I did in the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    But now they could potentially be on Stargirl.
    But as completely separate characters because Stargirl doesn’t take place in Camelot or 1942.