Page 180 of 277 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4155
    Retired

If there was one problem with the writing of Ralph Dibny on FLASH it was that it wasn't consistent. And it's not like Ralph evolved as a character--he seemed to demonstrate the same conflicts of character all over again in following episodes. But the LEGENDS writers are better, so they could give us a more consistent Ralph, if they ever got the chance.

Everybody on the Waverider, including Sara, pulls ridiculous stunts that get the goat of the other members--so I don't see why Elongated Man should be any different.

I'm an Elongated fan, but the main problem is that Ralph would just be another straight, white male on a show that rightly should advance more diversity. And I like Nate.

Ideally I'd just want to have Ralph in a place where he's actually written like Ralph Dibny and gets to actually be a detective.

Having him on Legends, to me, would just lead to more Plastic Man comparisons.

Retired

I'd like Ralph to be spun off into his own detective series--hopefully with Sue as his co-star.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Since Kid Flash is not a regular anymore I would not mind at all if they brought Elongated Man over for a few episodes next season. Ralph would fit in perfect with Nate and Ray.
    Which sucks, as I hoped that, being on Legends, he would get be have a bigger role in the next crossover. Buuuuuut nope.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Which sucks, as I hoped that, being on Legends, he would get be have a bigger role in the next crossover. Buuuuuut nope.
    It does seem to be his choice and not the writers though. I liked Wally on Legends, but if the actor doesn't want to be on a show full time it is better to just let them come and go instead of making them be on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    It does seem to be his choice and not the writers though. I liked Wally on Legends, but if the actor doesn't want to be on a show full time it is better to just let them come and go instead of making them be on.
    Oh i am sure it was his choice. Id have jumped ship too, they didn't know what they wanted to do or could do with Wally, so he was just treading water and barely at that since they had to nerf or just flat out not use his powers so much.

The show is casting for two new characters:

An Asian female in a series regular role:

She is somewhere in her 20s as a young woman who is searching deeply for her mission in life." The casting description reads. "Teased as a mega-intelligent and sharp as heck person, “Ali” tends to sometimes be a little aloof and being too distracted by her own imagination as well as romantic impulses. She loves YA literature as well as fantasy novels hence her hunger and curiosity for adventures. Despite her disappointment with the state of the world, “Ali” continues to keep an optimistic head as much as possible with any situation that she faces. “Ali” also has a deep love for animals as she believes each animal has a purpose to fulfill on our planet."
    Nate's father, Hank Heywood/Commander Steel, in a recurring role:

He is somewhere in his 60s and while he is loved by many, his son Nate is not one of them." The casting description reads. "Their relationship is a very mixed one as Hank is always on his son’s back for not doing more with his life. Having served in the military, Hank is now working for the Department of Defense. Carrying a Woody Harrelson-y charm, Hank takes traditional values very seriously such as patriotism and sacrifice. But he isn’t being a dick about his beliefs and while Nate may have had his list of failures in life; Hank loves his son as much as a father possibly could.

Retired

SUPERGIRL is making way for ARROW on Monday nights at 8, while LEGENDS OF TOMORROW moves to 9 on the same night. ARROW debuts on October 15, while LEGENDS returns the next week on October 22.

Seems odd that ARROW has the earlier time slot as it's the more violent of the two shows and usually the 8 pm slot is for gentler TV shows with less violence--family friendly. But maybe this means LOT will go darker.

So Nora Darhk is going to be on series regular status next season....wonder how she is going to fit into the narrative.

Retired

I always think of LEGENDS OF TOMORROW as a science fiction series--as it's about time travel. But then I stop and think about it and I realize it's also a supernatural show. Right from the start, they've used supernatural elements--and the main plot for each season has had a supernatural basis. This next season seems like it will really be in the supernatural realm, but that's the direction they've been heading all along.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    So Nora Darhk is going to be on series regular status next season....wonder how she is going to fit into the narrative.
    I wonder if they're going to continue to mine the fact that she and Ray's actors are married in real life ?

Fantastic Member

What is the premere date of season 4 do we know yet?

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    What is the premere date of season 4 do we know yet?
    Yes, we do--

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    SUPERGIRL is making way for ARROW on Monday nights at 8, while LEGENDS OF TOMORROW moves to 9 on the same night. ARROW debuts on October 15, while LEGENDS returns the next week on October 22.

Seems odd that ARROW has the earlier time slot as it's the more violent of the two shows and usually the 8 pm slot is for gentler TV shows with less violence--family friendly. But maybe this means LOT will go darker.

Fantastic Member

I can't wait to see more of Constantine and the rest of the legends also I wonder if Damian darhk will stay dead this time.

Retired

Some lucky people at SDCC will be getting this, I'm so envious.