Page 207 of 277 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4155
    (Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    It is cool.

Okay, so fun question (which everybody can answer): Suppose you had the power to transfer Constantine to Swamp Thing, however, Blue Devil has to be on the Legends; will you make the transfer?
    Yes, absolutely. Blue Devil would be a much better fit. My main issue would be whether they can properly portray the character, preferably without CGI.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, it's partially this show's fault for stealing Cold and Heat Wave when the Flash was actually building up to the Rogues .

Captain Boomerang never even showed up on The Flash. He was in the Arrow half of the first Flash/Arrow crossover and then appeared in the season 5 finale of Arrow.
    Yeah, I thought they should have introduced new versions of Heat Wave and Captain Cold.

I was sure that he showed up on the Flash, Says a lot about how impactful he was.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Power of love! Loved it, loved the show. My favorite of the CW.

I think Zari will be back.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Yes, absolutely. Blue Devil would be a much better fit. My main issue would be whether they can properly portray the character, preferably without CGI.
    I guess we'll see what they do with him on Swamp Thing.
    I was sure that he showed up on the Flash, Says a lot about how impactful he was.
    He didn't even sound Australian .

Ah-ha! I knew that girl that played a young Kara Danvers looked like a young Sara Lance! Now we get Sara dressed as Supergirl! That says something about Supergirl's reputation if she's well known on an Earth in which she doesn't even reside (and judging by the crowd of little girls wearing Supergirl costumes, she's pretty well admired on Earth 1).

I was hoping for Damien Darhk to appear in Hell, but instead we got Vandal Savage. That was random...why were he and Ray getting along, again? Astra and historical villains for next season? Hope they don't go too comedic.

While I'm glad Nate wasn't offed, and it was nice he got to see his father one last time, the emotional punch for me was Zari's story. Hearing about how these events changed the timeline and saved her family, that was nice...and with the consequence of her brother appearing in her place!

Well, not quite. I'd imagine we're still going to get Zari but without her time with the Legends, she will end up a very different character.
    And without her powers, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, it still kind of bothers me, if only because I don't see the point of continuing to call it a DC show or use certain DC characters if you're not really going to acknowledge or do much with the actual DC mythos.
    They were definitely going for public domain characters this time around with magical creatures. Although my first exposure to Baba Yaga was through Fables, which was a DC Comic, so that kind of worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    I said this once, and I'll say it again, I am disappointed they didn't portray Neron as they did in the comics, and I also wish they defeated Neron they did in "Underworld Unleashed."
    Considering the role the Rogues played in "Underworld Unleashed", I'm disappointed Mick didn't interact with Neron.

Well, Boomerang managed to appear in a DCEU movie, which is more than any of the other Rogues can say for the time being.

I love Mick being a good guy and more importanly, being independent from Snart.
    He grew so much as a character since Leonard died.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ozman View Post
    Surprised nobody's commented on them referring to Barry, Kara and Oliver as the Trinity. I thought that was a pretty cool reference to their status in the Arrowverse.
    I actually liked how they called back to Nate's 'Hard Pass' comment from around the crossover//

"Why didn't you get the real heroes to do this?"

Sara: "They all said hard pass."

Nate: "Should have done the crossover."

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think Blue Devil would fit the Legends better than Constantine.
    Great! So help me form a petition and I'll mail it to the DC Streaming service!

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I was hoping for Damien Darhk to appear in Hell, but instead we got Vandal Savage. That was random...why were he and Ray getting along, again?
    To illustrate Ray is full of compassion to make him a perfect member of the Indigo Tribe when Arrowverse does Blackest Night/Brightest Day.

Astra and historical villains for next season? Hope they don't go too comedic.
    I don't mind if the Legends defeat Charles Manson by showing him what RuPaul did with his land

While I'm glad Nate wasn't offed, and it was nice he got to see his father one last time, the emotional punch for me was Zari's story. Hearing about how these events changed the timeline and saved her family, that was nice...and with the consequence of her brother appearing in her place! And without her powers, unfortunately.
    Maybe with Mithra, she'll be the new Dragon Queen.

Considering the role the Rogues played in "Underworld Unleashed", I'm disappointed Mick didn't interact with Neron.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I actually liked how they called back to Nate's 'Hard Pass' comment from around the crossover//

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

Aye, that was a nice touch.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Ah-ha! I knew that girl that played a young Kara Danvers looked like a young Sara Lance! Now we get Sara dressed as Supergirl! That says something about Supergirl's reputation if she's well known on an Earth in which she doesn't even reside (and judging by the crowd of little girls wearing Supergirl costumes, she's pretty well admired on Earth 1).
    Supergirl did help save Earth-1 three times already and she is one of the few women on Earth-1 with superpowers so I guess she had gotten some press by now.
    And her costume does stand out compared to the usual female costume. I think she is about the only female superhero who wears a skirt and cape as part of her
    costume, on Earth-1 anyway.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I can't believe I completely missed the obvious! You what the Legends could have done? Vampires! Have Andrew Bennett as a guest and have Ray and Nate annoy him with vampire questions.

Example:

Nate: "So are you more of an Anne Rice vampire, or Twilight vampire? I mean, do you fry or sparkle in the sun?"

Ray: "Or are you more like the vampires from Preacher?"

Nate: "Right; forgot about that."

Andrew (now completely exasperated): Stop talking!

Thank you for your time and patience for tolerating my small weird opinion.

Maybe I missed something, but will they all have brand new bodies identical to the ones they had in life, or will they have to possess people?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Astra Logue will be the main villain of season five.

https://www.cbr.com/legends-of-tomor...ain-astra/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Astra Logue will be the main villain of season five.

https://www.cbr.com/legends-of-tomor...ain-astra/amp/
    I was kind of hoping we'd be done with Constantine. He was OK for a season, but LOT is not about magic; it's about time travel (without all the timey whiny in Flash)
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I like Hellblazer, but Astra as a villain does not feel like a good idea to me.
    I guess I'll have to see what they do with it.