Page 208 of 277 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 4155
    (Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

I don't like Matt Ryan's Constantine much but I really don't like that the article referred to the series as being about Constantine and his Legends. Season 4 was a major step down from the previous two so the more they move away from the magic-focus of that season, the better.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    This has definitely been my least favourite season since the first. Too many new main characters and none of them really work for me. I would keep it to Sarah, Ray, Mick, Zari, Ava and Nate with Nora and Gary making recurring guest appearances. Maybe keep Charlie because, though she hasn't really made much of an impact yet, that might just be due to the crowded cast as it is now. Mona needs to be kicked ASAP and I still think Constantine just doesn't fit this show at all.

Also, the supernatural thing is also a lousy fit for this show. That it has a bunch of superheroes who seldom use their powers is one thing but this has become a time travel show with way too little time travel.

I still have hope for next season. I still love the core cast and this show hasn't lost its sense of the absurd but this past season has been a bit of a misfire and hopefully they learned from the writers of Supergirl rather than Flash on how to course correct from some less than brilliant decisions.
    Every time they bring magic into one of these shows, it never ends well. I get that Constantine is popular and they want to use him, but honestly he has no place on a show like Legends. And their continued focus on magic and monsters just makes this show harder to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    According to the cw schedule, legends won’t be returning until 2020. So does that mean they won’t be involved in crisis on infinite earths?��
    They are supposed to be a part of Crisis; they'll probably be part of the second half after the mid-season break.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think it's time for Legends to drop the time travel angle and go in a different direction. They should travel to different Earth's.
    That could be interesting, I'm just wondering how they'd do it. Crisis on Earth X showed they needed a massive portal generator for a time ship to breach dimensions, and Cisco doesn't have his powers anymore. Though I suppose he could develop a larger inter-dimensional extrapolator.

Of course, if they follow the template of the original Crisis, there may not be a multiverse to explore anymore after the Crisis.
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 07-14-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Maybe I missed something, but will they all have brand new bodies identical to the ones they had in life, or will they have to possess people?
    They will probably try to get as close as possible to what they had irl just to avoid any potential confusion.

Mighty Member

Brandon Routh & Courtney Ford To Depart the CW Drama As Series Regulars

EXCLUSIVE: DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow will be bidding farewell to two series regulars during the superhero team-up drama’s upcoming fifth season, Brandon Routh, who plays Ray Palmer/Atom, and Courtney Fort, who portrays Nora Darhk.
    Last edited by Beantownbrown; 08-22-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Ah man. But I wish them the best.

Not Ray ;_;

Incredible Member

Arrow, Supernatural and My Little Pony are ending, Gumball and Big Bang Theory ended, Kyrpton was cancelled and now Brandon Routh leaves....man this isn't my year.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Arrow, Supernatural and My Little Pony are ending, Gumball and Big Bang Theory ended, Kyrpton was cancelled and now Brandon Routh leaves....man this isn't my year.
    I love Brandon and can't understand why they'd do that. Well, another show I was close to drop anyway. I dropped Social Girl during the second season due to lecturing instead of just telling good stories and have stuck with Flash, Arrow, and Legends, plus I loved Gotham and just had started Krypton.

So, I agree with you on Arrow, TBBT, Krypton and Ray Palmer.
    I personally add to my disappointment list: Colin Donnell getting dumped on Chicago Med and Jon Seda from Chicago PD.
    It seems like an ongoing pattern with me.
    If you're a decent or good looking hot male that can also act, chop chop and you get no name females replacing them. BLAH!!!!
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl_70 View Post
    I love Brandon and can't understand why they'd do that. Well, another show I was close to drop anyway. I dropped Social Girl during the second season due to lecturing instead of just telling good stories and have stuck with Flash, Arrow, and Legends, plus I loved Gotham and just had started Krypton.

So, I agree with you on Arrow, TBBT, Krypton and Ray Palmer.
    I personally add to my disappointment list: Colin Donnell getting dumped on Chicago Med and Jon Seda from Chicago PD.
    It seems like an ongoing pattern with me.
    If you're a decent or good looking hot male that can also act, chop chop and you get no name females replacing them. BLAH!!!!
    Don't forget Mechad Brooks is also leaving Supergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Don't forget Mechad Brooks is also leaving Supergirl.
    Well, as I said above, I won’t watch that show anymore but he was fine with me.
    So is he being written out too?
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    To illustrate Ray is full of compassion to make him a perfect member of the Indigo Tribe when Arrowverse does Blackest Night/Brightest Day.
    Is this a possibility? They won't be able to do the obvious Tommy as Black Lantern/Green Arrow scene that just writes itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl_70 View Post
    Well, as I said above, I won’t watch that show anymore but he was fine with me.
    So is he being written out too?
    Yes, he says it is by his choice to pursue a movie career. Julie Gonzalo was cast as Supergirl's Andrea Rojas, better known to comic fans as Acrata. Andrea, a Mexican business woman with grand ideals,
    will be taking over as the new head of CatCo in Season 5.
    That leaves only Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, and David Harewood as original cast members.

Wait, they're actually writing Ray off the show?! As in it wasn't Routh's decision? That's so dumb. I don't know if I'm interested in a Legends that has Mona and Constantine as regulars and not Ray. Seasons 2 and 3 were great but season 4 was a bit of a mess so why on earth are they doubling down on it?

These CW DC shows look like they're doing their best to go from top banana to the absolute worst when it comes to superhero TV shows. And this is before the MCU comes to TV, proper!
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Wait, they're actually writing Ray off the show?! As in it wasn't Routh's decision? That's so dumb. I don't know if I'm interested in a Legends that has Mona and Constantine as regulars and not Ray. Seasons 2 and 3 were great but season 4 was a bit of a mess so why on earth are they doubling down on it?

These CW DC shows look like they're doing their best to go from top banana to the absolute worst when it comes to superhero TV shows. And this is before the MCU comes to TV, proper!
    How much you want to bet its a budget thing? Not that Ray shrunk at all last season, and I can't even remember him in the suit...

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    How much you want to bet its a budget thing? Not that Ray shrunk at all last season, and I can't even remember him in the suit...
    Yeah but look at all the new pointless additions to the cast. Do we really need Mona, Gary, even Constanteeen as regulars or semi-regulars? Plus, I believe they're adding even more people to the cast that aren't based on established DC characters. Budget issue or no, it's the creative decisions that are really worrying.

I'm still enjoying Supergirl, which bounced back impressively last season, but after Crisis, I'm not sure how many of these CW shows I'm going to be sticking with.