Page 267 of 277 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4155

It was creepy seeing robot Legends, especially with what Ava was doing. I enjoy a dark turn every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Good episode, but John Cena Nate was a bit too much.
    Funny that they actually compared him to John Cena. A bit of cross promotion with Peacemaker?

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Matt Letscher is returning as EOBARD THAWNE.

https://tvline.com/2022/01/13/legend...episode-10-11/
    How on earth are they going to bring him back on LOT but not the Flash? They really love Tom Cavanagh. Letscher's Eobard was great and would have been nice to see his rivalry progress with Flash like they teased, but from his perspective all the way back in season 2. So much for that.

It's funny seeing the Robo-Legends portray themselves as the real Legends and actual Superheroes given how dubious a term that is for the real Legends at times. Although Robo-Sara and Nate actually wear their costumes, which is a plus. I guess they forgot they came up with a costume for Zari for Crisis on Earth-X.

That's probably the most in-depth fight scene we've had with Sara in forever. And it's not even the real her.

"Screw History" well, that is the Legends' normal MO. Obviously the show is framing the Robo-Legends' hardline stance on maintaining the timeline even at the expense of innocents as unnecessary compared to how the Legends handle it, but I feel like the show should address the unforeseen, and negative, consequences of averting disasters or large losses of life otherwise why don't the Legends just avert as many historical disasters as they can? Or just save every loved one they've lost by changing the timeline or finding a workaround.

If this is how they handled Chernobyl, what are they going to do with the black women who got more work and recognition far before they should have been in the timeline...?

I honestly hope they keep doing PSA's at the end of the episode with the Robo-Legends. Is that the first time they've ever called Nate "Citizen Steel?"
    Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Matt Letscher is returning as EOBARD THAWNE.

https://tvline.com/2022/01/13/legend...episode-10-11/
    It's weird that we can get Thawne with his original face here but not on The Flash.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    How on earth are they going to bring him back on LOT but not the Flash? They really love Tom Cavanagh. Letscher's Eobard was great and would have been nice to see his rivalry progress with Flash like they teased, but from his perspective all the way back in season 2. So much for that.
    Real Mfn talk...I love Cavanaugh as much as the next guy, but I am thoroughly WORN OUT of his Reverse Flash, if nothing else to just give us something that on the surface appears new, they should use Letscher.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Yeah, it's honestly ironic how Letscher's Thawne has become more iconic on Legends than his freaking parent show.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Yeah, it's honestly ironic how Letscher's Thawne has become more iconic on Legends than his freaking parent show.
    It'll be weird to see Thawne's real face when he hasn't defaulted to that in years. Even though he had every reason to.

This will probably sound silly but I lost interest when they did the episode where the alien in armor turns out to be the size of a grasshopper and Mick steps on him and crushes him. I know the whole thing is comedy but what got me is that nobody else in the crew has a major problem with this other than the initial shock. Because it's an alien so it doesn't count? Because he was a small alien so it doesn't count? He's a murderer. Why isn't he in the brig and awaiting his murder trial?

As I said, I know it sounds silly but that finished it for me.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    This will probably sound silly but I lost interest when they did the episode where the alien in armor turns out to be the size of a grasshopper and Mick steps on him and crushes him. I know the whole thing is comedy but what got me is that nobody else in the crew has a major problem with this other than the initial shock. Because it's an alien so it doesn't count? Because he was a small alien so it doesn't count? He's a murderer. Why isn't he in the brig and awaiting his murder trial?

They haven't really been Superheroes (or cared enough about it) in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post

You lasted longer than me. They really lost me when Gary became a regular and the show became a parody of itself.

Mighty Member

Once the Legends team get back home, I get the impression that the first thing Spooner's going to do is visit a nudist resort.

Not my favorite episode since I don't like reality shows. But good for a few giggles.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Sara was really almost wearing her Black Canary jacket. I wish they'd have gone all the way and have her wearing the full fishnets while she wasn't acting herself.

I think I started noticing the camera act more reality show-y as the episode went along.

I had honestly forgotten that the team hadn't realized that Gideon and Gary were a thing. I guess I'm not surprised they reacted the way they did, but it was unfair and I think showed where the team is biased when it comes to Gary.

A demonic camera crew? I still just want to see the Demon's Three.

Behrad...couldn't have just wind-blasted any of those demons? I swear the Terazi siblings only remember their powers for the most mundane things.

Was that Giles Panton? The Vancouver voice of Iron Man? That's the second time someone who has voiced Iron Man has been in an Arrowverse show.

Would he have really just let Astra go with her just telling him to stop? I kind of doubt it.

Sara basically became like she would've been had the Queen Gambit not sunk. Although I can understand why Ava doesn't want to be seen as the denmother or the one who has to keep it all together all the time...but in fairness some of that she took on herself to be of her own volition, because that's just what her personality is like.

Probably the episode that's dived the most into how weird Nate and NuZari's relationship is.

So I guess the Legends are more or less okay with saving people with an inconsequential impact on history. Somebody like, say, Laurel is too impactful to save. Or probably other family members.

Dark Reality Show Gideon was unsurprisingly hot.

Crazy survivalist and naked Spooner was...something. As was Jersey Shore Nate. Him going all muscle bro was oddly in-synch with his robot double.

It couldn't be a reality show episode without confessionals. I loved Nate bench-pressing while doing it and Spooner's still naked.

Them bleeping out and censoring anything related to God and Heaven was extremely on-point and hilarious. I also noticed they only showed Nate and Spooner holding their hands for Grace, so I wonder if that had anything to do with the overall teams' religious leanings.

I loved how OG!Zari just bowed out of the plot as soon as she realized she was in a reality show episode.

I was not expecting Behrad to have a tragic backstory of coming up with his stoner persona to handle the stress and emotional trauma of being on a reality show (which he was somehow recast on, jeez), but now that he's finally sober he's ready to confess his feelings to Astra and stop being the one-note, chill, stoner stereotype he's been for the past few seasons. In an episode where everyone sunk into reality show cliche's, Behrad was ready to break free from his.

Won't Behrad be Astra's first boyfriend? I really doubt she had a lot of romances in Hell.

I was wondering where Gideon was going with it, but I guess they have to make the attempt at preventing WWI to get Evil!Gideon and the Robo!Legends to come after them. They'll probably worry about fixing the timeline afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Sara was really almost wearing her Black Canary jacket. I wish they'd have gone all the way and have her wearing the full fishnets while she wasn't acting herself.
    Incorporating something from the comics? Heaven forbid .

Every time I read a plot synopsis, or little articles on the show, I think "Okay, it's coming back to something I will like, closer to season 2 than season 4. And then, every time, I see a clip or promo, and am instantly deflated that it's still a parody of a superhero show. Every. Single. Time.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    You lasted longer than me. They really lost me when Gary became a regular and the show became a parody of itself.
    I've continued watching ,more just for something to do than much else. I didn't mind the comedy though it's gone too far. I'm curious why that decision was made. Maybe lack of ratings so anything to boost them. The problem is that the elements that drag down the other CW shows are still there despite the self-parody.

spoilers:
    I'm curious to see how this thing of the "real" Sara Lance died and the SL that exists now is a clone thing works out. Needless to say, I'm not up to the present on my viewing.
    end of spoilers
    Power with Girl is better.