Page 55 of 277 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
    Retired

I don't know what the deal will be with Cold--just that he's listed as being in the Legion of Doom.

Good episode , I just don't understand how people get Ray's suit off. Especially since it is technology decades ahead of them; and just because they acknowledge he's an idiot doesn't make it ok writing. Another cliche pairing of a person out of time which was incredibly rushed, but hey..we all know they will continue to do this, and luckily it didn't quite interfere with the story.

I got the goosies when Sara did her little impale then sword twirl, that needs to be gif'd pronto. I'm glad it doesn't always feel like I'm watching a stunt woman with her.

Retired

The fact that Felicity used the suit covers any logic problems I might have had. I had forgotten that detail until someone mentioned it. And if I remember correctly that was shortly before the accident that seemed to kill Ray. Then he gets his suit back and next thing he knows he's joining the Legends.

So he probably adapted the suit for Felicity or any idiot to wear, but with an external fail safe. Then what with travelling through time, he never got around to changing the suit's security.

I can live with this.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

With all the future tech Ray has at hand now I don't see any reason why he can't make a new outfit/suit even better and more streamlined than his old one. Maybe this time he will be smart enough to key it to only work for him though. The Waverider has all those compartments setting up a lab in one of them is a no-brainer.

Retired

Sometimes the Waverider seems bigger on the inside than it does on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Sometimes the Waverider seems bigger on the inside than it does on the outside.
    Well Rip/Rory did spend a lot of time with a certain Doctor.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

So the Legion of Doom is supposed to include Eobard Thawne, Damien Darhk, Malcolm Merlyn and Leonard Snart--reversing the positions of Len and Mick in season one.

I hope that more villains are added to that list along the way. They could use some female partners--I suggest Black Siren, Killer Frost, Silver Banshee and Livewire.
    I thought Nora Darhk could be an interesting female villain. Nora could learn that Green Arrow killed her father, then found some of Damien's magic books, get magic tutors, and become an evil magical girl. You can also have Nora find a spell to change into an adult if she feels others will not take her seriously or learns (and probably stole) magic and used magic (or a powerful magical artifact) to travel through time and space to show up as an adult.

That's just me and my small opinion. Thank you for your time and patience.

Ultimate Member

Or they could do the old classic way of having Nora find out how horrible her parents were and how they lied to her so many times and hurt so many people that she wants to be nothing like them and tries to help but given her name she finds trouble doing that...

Mighty Member

They could use some female partners--I suggest Black Siren, Killer Frost, Silver Banshee and Livewire.
    I'm down for Black Siren and Killer Frost, but Silver Banshee and Livewire need to be recast before I ever want to see them again. The actresses playing these two villainesses in Supergirl were atrocious. They ruined the "World's Finest" episode, taking what should have been one of the best episodes of the year and making it the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Basara View Post
    I'm down for Black Siren and Killer Frost, but Silver Banshee and Livewire need to be recast before I ever want to see them again. The actresses playing these two villainesses in Supergirl were atrocious. They ruined the "World's Finest" episode, taking what should have been one of the best episodes of the year and making it the worst.
    Italia Ricci has a major role in Designated Survivor as the President's advisor, so I doubt she is available anyway.

Incredible Member

I thought Italia Ricci did a fine job in that role until they turned her into Silver Banshee. At that point, the writers went full on camp with her character, motivation, and dialogue.

Incredible Member

livewire should have been more dangerous because of her tongue, rather then her powerset.

she's a shock jock.

she should be able to insite riots and then zap away.

Mighty Member

That's one heck of a zombie phobia Stein has.

I just love the comic bookieness of this show Zombies, Civil War, slavery good episode. I want to see Ray and Rory go on a heist together.

Retired

Each week, I look forward to the next LEGENDS--yet worrying that this time it will be one of their bad episodes, like some of those from the first season. And yet each week, it gets better. It gets better. Of the four CW DC shows, this is now the best of them. It's great that as we go from Monday through Wednesday, I can count on Thursday for a satisfying adventure in time.