Page 204 of 277 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 4155

I kinda liked seeing John tortured like that, I'm not going to lie.

Gary torturing the Legends was...I mean, I kind of understand that guy has a breaking point, but Mick wasn't the big baby here, it was Gary.

Nice twist with Tabitha passing her fairy godmother curse onto Nora.

Kid Zari with a baby dragon...that's going to go over real well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Whuuuud.

Damn you CW!
    I think it was Ray and Nate who decided to take a hard pass on crossovers from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think it's time for Legends to drop the time travel angle and go in a different direction. They should travel to different Earth's.
    So kind of like Sliders? That'd be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I kinda liked seeing John tortured like that, I'm not going to lie.
    Nice twist with Tabitha passing her fairy godmother curse onto Nora.
    And turning into Ursula from The Little Mermaid in the process. Minus the tentacles, of course.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

Incredible Member

I think it's time for Legends to drop the time travel angle and go in a different direction. They should travel to different Earth's.
    Wouldn't that be a complete revamp of the show? The ship Waverider is not built to be a dimension jumper. It would be some kind of engine overhaul to pop around the multi-verse.

I think the Time Bureau needs to go, maybe severely attacked and almost devastated by future rival time group. A group that tries to manipulate the time line for its own benefit and the only team that can muster a defense are the Legends.

Just in time for all the realities to collapse into one during the Crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    According to the cw schedule, legends won’t be returning until 2020. So does that mean they won’t be involved in crisis on infinite earths?��
    They'll be a part of the crossover, but their first episode wont air until midseason, during the 4th or 5th hour of Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    This has definitely been my least favourite season since the first. Too many new main characters and none of them really work for me. I would keep it to Sarah, Ray, Mick, Zari, Ava and Nate with Nora and Gary making recurring guest appearances. Maybe keep Charlie because, though she hasn't really made much of an impact yet, that might just be due to the crowded cast as it is now. Mona needs to be kicked ASAP and I still think Constantine just doesn't fit this show at all.

Also, the supernatural thing is also a lousy fit for this show. That it has a bunch of superheroes who seldom use their powers is one thing but this has become a time travel show with way too little time travel.

I still have hope for next season. I still love the core cast and this show hasn't lost its sense of the absurd but this past season has been a bit of a misfire and hopefully they learned from the writers of Supergirl rather than Flash on how to course correct from some less than brilliant decisions.
    This whole season probably came about because they were desperate to use Constantine again, and it's been often suggested that he could join the team on Legends. The problem is Constantine is magic, and the Legends are Sci-Fi time travelers. So instead of trying to mesh those two together with the mess we got this season, he should have been brought on in season 2 or 3 to fight Damien Darhk.

I do agree there are too many new characters. Personally, I'd have the team be Sara, Mick, Ray, Zari and Nora. You could have Ava be their liaison to the Time Bureau, and Gary could show up occasionally as comic relief. Nate- well, I'm honestly tired of him, and he can go run Heyworld with Charlie and never be seen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozman79 View Post
    And turning into Ursula from The Little Mermaid in the process. Minus the tentacles, of course.
    Nora is a poor unfortunate soul. I wonder if she'll run into her father in Hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    I think the Time Bureau needs to go, maybe severely attacked and almost devastated by future rival time group. A group that tries to manipulate the time line for its own benefit and the only team that can muster a defense are the Legends.
    I'd like Nate return to the Legends, bring in Ava full time, and have the Time Bureau written off. Gary's story should be done by the end of the season, I don't like Mona, and I like Nate when he can interact with the Legends more.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Just in time for all the realities to collapse into one during the Crisis?
    Of course. Depending on what Crisis does to the multiverse it's gonna need stability or a whole lot of people from different Earth's will need saving.

Incredible Member

I have wanted to see the Legends traveling around the multiverse since the end of S1. Multiverse stories are easier to understand than time travel stories. They could do story arcs of 2-3 episodes on each universe, maybe that would be cheaper than changing the scenarios and clothes every week according to a different time period.

Astonishing Member

Time travel works as studios have vast stokes of period costumes. Way back in the original Star Trek, they met Nazis, cowboys and gangsters on various planets, plus time travel. One reason, I read, was that period existing sets were cheaper than new sci-fi sets.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    According to the cw schedule, legends won’t be returning until 2020. So does that mean they won’t be involved in crisis on infinite earths?��
    Wasn't that the Monitor in the crowd eating popcorn?

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Yep.

Great episode, though I hope we'll see Zari again. And not mindwiped or anything too.

"I thought this was a super-hero show?!" Right on, kid. .... that was the funniest moment of the show for me.

Who knows how this will shake out, but I would have preferred Zari over Nate. I was actually hoping he was gone for good - for whatever reason he just doesn't do anything for me.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    "I thought this was a super-hero show?!" Right on, kid. .... that was the funniest moment of the show for me.

Who knows how this will shake out, but I would have preferred Zari over Nate. I was actually hoping he was gone for good - for whatever reason he just doesn't do anything for me.
    “I love those Groovy Guys...” was my favourite Moment as Great as the Superhero Show joke was
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm dropping this show. Nate coming back to life with the power of love was too stupid for me to tolerate. We lost an actually good character to boot. What a complete waste of Vandal Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Yes he appeared on the season finales of Arrow, Supergirl and Legends but i don't remember him being on the Flash finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Yes he appeared on the season finales of Arrow, Supergirl and Legends but i don't remember him being on the Flash finale.
    He was on 3/4 Shows to tease Crisis, Flash didnt need him to do that because they’ve been teasing Crisis since the Pilot and instead changed the Date on the Future Newspaper that said “Flash Missing: Vanishes in Crisis” from 2024 to 2019
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe