Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
Sara Lance, as a woman who likes other women, needs to check herself. She said to Dr. Moore (played by Annabel Marshall-Roth) in January of 1969 that she doesn't age well. Yet in December of 2017, Dr. Moore is now played by Marilyn Norry (born 1957). Now I'd guess that the young Dr. Moore is about 30 years old and by present day she must be about 79 years old, yet she looks like a 60 year old. So why was Sara so harsh toward this woman about her ageing? In the looks department, the Doc's not bad at all. Of course, that whole lobotomy thing probably scares away any admirers.

I notice that Ray Palmer is starting to grey around the temples. Did they just forget to give him a touch-up or are they trying to give him that distinguished look--now that he's essentially the kindly professor on the team--with Martin departed.

In terms of seniority on LEGENDS, I guess it goes Gideon, Sara, Ray, Mick, Nate, Amaya, Zari. But really Sara, Ray and Mick have been on the Waverider about the same amount of time. However, Sara was on ARROW before Ray and Mick loses some seniority hours for the time he was away from the Waverider. Also it seems, in general, like Dominic Purcell puts in less hours on the show than Brandon Routh. Otherwise, Mick would be a good replacement captain (whenever Sara is possessed by a demon).
I'm with you. I've noticed Ray's greying hair, too. I really wish Mick was used more.