Page 254 of 277 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 4155

Oh yay, Bishop isn't dead./s

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Oh yay, Bishop isn't dead./s
    Does anybody care about Bishop?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And yet again they write out an actual comic character in favor of an OC (not that Amaya wasn't an OC, but at least she was attached to something from the comics).

Now the only comic character left on the show is frikkin' Steel.

I guess Astra too but she may as well be an OC at this point.
    To be fair, I don't think it's their choice here. I think Constantine is being phased out due to the upcoming HBO show.

Does anybody care about Bishop?
    Oh, I absolutely care about Bishop. I hate him, I don't want to see him, I think he makes the show actively worse

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    To be fair, I don't think it's their choice here. I think Constantine is being phased out due to the upcoming HBO show.
    I don't think they're too bothered about writing out another comics character for an OC that keeps Matt Ryan around, at the very least.

Mighty Member

I liked how the planet Earth was a bowling ball.

I liked the green lantern appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I liked the green lantern appearance.
    I missed that. When was it?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I thought for a second they stumbled onto a Mother Box and got Boom Tubed, but instead of New Gods we get...cosmic bowling with a bunch of human-looking space tools. Why do I have any expectations for this show any more?

I guess Nate is the closest to an All-American guy so of course he takes Zari out on a camping date.

Was Constantine going to magically inject cannabis into Behrad's head?

Spooner being really into bowling because it kept her on the straight and narrow is something.

Were they going for a homage to sports movies? With Buddy as the Magical Negro character? I don't know if they thought about it that much. Like, exactly what is he?

Y'know, I'm surprised there hasn't been a horror movie about the Earth getting turned into a bowling ball.

I really am not feeling this anguish from Nate over not being able to be with OG!Zari. It only came up maybe once or twice this season.

Okay, not telling her you got a vasectomy is one thing, but doing it because you preferred your stuff to having to pay for kids is pretty dumb...

Somehow I'm not surprised Gary also ended up in a wedding dress while fixing up Ava.

I forgot Mick wears gloves all the time to hide his burn scars. The solution? Fingerless gloves!

Astra's never bowled? I guess she went down there pretty early in life and "America's favorite pastime" is probably not going to be there either.

So we saved the Earth, but what about all the other planets/species that got turned into bowling balls?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I missed that. When was it?
    When Nate and Zari were having their serious discussion in the tent, there was a green lantern hanging right in between them.

I guess the Legends can even make a Bowling Game zany

Astra's never bowled? I guess she went down there pretty early in life and "America's favorite pastime" is probably not going to be there either.

So we saved the Earth, but what about all the other planets/species that got turned into bowling balls?

1. Astra is from England.

2. Good question.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    When Nate and Zari were having their serious discussion in the tent, there was a green lantern hanging right in between them.
    I saw someone suggest the box turning green when Spooner touched it was a Jessica Cruz reference.

Does Buddy have two hearts?
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

An entertaining episode but again, not really what this show was about for the first 3-4 seasons. I've given up that it will resemble anything in the way of using comic sourced heroes in situations akin to it's roots(either comic or show itself).

Does the alien bowling alley operator have some kind of latent talent or power? The Pin Killers overtook his Lanes so he doesn't have the power to push them out or he's not powerful enough?

So is the wedding next week now?

Okay, not telling her you got a vasectomy is one thing, but doing it because you preferred your stuff to having to pay for kids is pretty dumb...
    Sad thing is I know a woman like this. I'm friends with her husband. Discussion in their late twenties was "one day we will have kids". Late twenties turned into late 30s.
    When sitting around one night I broached the topic(knowing my friend had discussed it with me) in a mutual way.
    "Hey, so when are you two finally going to have kids?" I just had my first one(ok I was 40).

Straight up she said," I just enjoy my freedom too much at this point to surrender it to someone who is going to be sick half the time".

Oooooookkay.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime