Page 193 of 277 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I normally like supernatural stuff. But dolls? Yeah, ef those.
    Lol! Yah that was one creepy trailer.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Constantine is almost as bad as Barry Allen involving messing with time.
    Constantine would know what he's doing and live with the consequences. Barry wouldn't think that far ahead and try to hit a reset button when it doesn't go as he wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Lol! Yah that was one creepy trailer.
    Oh, in general. Never much liked dolls even before I got into supernatural stuff. After? Yeah, no thanks.

Hopefully we'll see more of Cat Zari ^^

Also....wtf...I just read that Legends won't return until freakin' APRIL after the Winter break!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Also....wtf...I just read that Legends won't return until freakin' APRIL after the Winter break!
    Holy crap!

Retired

The way I figure it is the second half of the season will run through June, giving them a hiatus in July, August and September. And if they get a season 5, they'll probably return in late October. But this hiatus will be for the rest of December (after next week), January, February and March. So it's like two short seasons per year, with the show off for about as long as it's on.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Man, April is a long way away - even with time apparently speeding up by the day of late (cue "how the hell am I already 37" rant). I hate to say it, though, this was one of my least favourite episodes this season. Unfortunately, it suffered from what I was afraid the show would with Constantine on board: he's just not a fit for the Legends tonally, especially if they wish to have his portrayal remain true to his comic book roots.

Aside for the (Vertigo) Hellblazer series never really playing into his bi-sexuality - was it ever much more than a passing mention in those three hundred issues? - this story of John damning a lover to hell for getting in the middle of him and a demon could come straight out of an Ennis-written story arc and it was handled eally rather well here. Hell, I've been critical of Matt Reeves in the past but he actually did a good job in this episode once he was called to go full-bastard, heavily-damaged Constantine. He felt much less like a guy doing an impression of John Constantine than any previous episode and I finally get why people are such a fan of his (I only watched one episode of his TV show and I still need to check out his animated film).

The problem is that all this happened in Legends of Tomorrow and, though the show has certainly shown a deft hand at dealing with tragedy and pathos since its season-2 semi-reboot, this whole episode just felt off to me - less like a Legends episode, in fact, and more like the Legends guest starring in a Constantine TV show but bringing their fantastically fun sense of insanity with them.

Also, I'm afraid that without the familiar faces at the centre of the action at the Bureau, I was almost entirely uninterested in the adventures of nerdy genus girl this week. She's fun when she plays off Nate or Ava (or even Gary) but on her own she does feels extraneous to everything else going on.

Still, all that said, I love this show and that was a really solid cliffhanger so it's going to be a tough wait for the rest of the season. Though, incidentally, considering that Legends is their lowest rated superhero(ish) show, it's odd that the CW would risk scaring away even its more loyal casual fans by having the show vanish for a full 1/3 of a year.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Retired

If LEGENDS ever makes it to 100 episodes like ARROW and THE FLASH (which at this rate would be in season 6 for LOT), would they celebrate the event in the same way as those series by flashing back somehow to the first season? That season was very different in tone--but I could see how they could have fun with it.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    If LEGENDS ever makes it to 100 episodes like ARROW and THE FLASH (which at this rate would be in season 6 for LOT), would they celebrate the event in the same way as those series by flashing back somehow to the first season? That season was very different in tone--but I could see how they could have fun with it.
    Oh yeah, they could totally skewer how overly serious and yet naff that season was.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Incredible Member

I had a weird thought yesterday that when CW does a proper finale for the show or members decide to leave the time ship the Legends will find out that Mick has had an exit strategy all planned out. The members will find out that Mick had been stockpiling all those little trinkets he stole (Garcia's sunglasses, Dali's little sketch of the Minotaur, maybe Hemingway's note book, etc.) he'll sell when he gets back to the present (or maybe a few years after) and make a fortune. He knows that Sara and co. won't let him steal anything big or obviously valuable but little things will fall under their radar and they'll think he's just a bit of a klepto and it's relatively harmless.

Sara will kick herself when she finds out how Mick snookered them but will probably smile and let him get away with it thinking she should have done something similar.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Hopefully we'll see more of Cat Zari ^^
    Ha! The writers finally got my psychic signals. Now to introduce Time Cats!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    If they do make it to 100 episodes, I want Gold Star to make an appearance. If we can't have Booster Gold, can we lest get his sister?

Puppet Stein as a murderous killer was hilarious but after what I read someone on another forum say they expected the second doll to be I wished it had happened:

Bebo!

Man next episode is gonna be so crazy

So i’m a sucker for voodoo stories, and except for the dolls, this was a good one. The time bureau stuff, on the other hand, has got to go.