Page 224 of 277 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post

That would be incredible. Although I'd rather see that Shakespearean Justice League with Puck.
    Right, I'd buy that one as well.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Still can't believe they axed both of my favorites. It should've been Nate and Charlie (or nu-Zari).
    Hell no to Zari (though I do hope we get the original back) but I'm with you on the rest.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Mick seems like the one most likely to leave next, especially with this daughter storyline. Then Sara will be the only original member left.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Mick seems like the one most likely to leave next, especially with this daughter storyline. Then Sara will be the only original member left.
    Unless she joins the crew, because - why not? Slap her a cold gun and call her Freezie-pop or something...

Plus they haven't been doing much with him lately.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Unless she joins the crew, because - why not? Slap her a cold gun and call her Freezie-pop or something...
    As if this show didn't have enough original main characters .

Incredible Member

Dominic has pretty much said he's in it for the long haul. He still has 2 more years on his contract and he doesn't plan on going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Dominic has pretty much said he's in it for the long haul. He still has 2 more years on his contract and he doesn't plan on going anywhere.
    That's good to hear .

Then again, what good is him staying if they don't know what to do with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Wonder why he had a longer contract than Brandon Routh. Or did they manage to cancel their contract with Brandon? It's pretty obvious it wasn't Brandon's idea to leave and he had no plans to leave either.
    What happens if someone has a contract but the show runners don't want them on the show anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Wonder why he had a longer contract than Brandon Routh. Or did they manage to cancel their contract with Brandon? It's pretty obvious it wasn't Brandon's idea to leave and he had no plans to leave either.
    What happens if someone has a contract but the show runners don't want them on the show anymore?
    They get paid, but just aren't on the show. Happens sometimes, but rarely.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    They get paid, but just aren't on the show. Happens sometimes, but rarely.
    Happens in sports all the time. Team has a losing season, so they fire the head coach, even though he has two years remaining on his contract. But the contract stipulates that they have to pay him for the remaining years unless he's hired by another team. Of course, what these fired coaches often do is go into broadcasting until the original contract expires so they can collect two paychecks for a year or two.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    It would be ironic if Routh initially wanted a shorter contract and didn't want to be chained down for that long.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It would be ironic if Routh initially wanted a shorter contract and didn't want to be chained down for that long.
    He's always seemed pretty gung-ho about working on the Arrowverse stuff, and enjoys working on these kinds of series, so that would kind of surprise me.