Page 249 of 277 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 4155

Aliens. Time travel. Where is Rip Hunter?
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^
    Best question of the day? Even for a 2-4 arc stint right?!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I'm really not sure how I feel about Bishop. Like, obviously they make it hard to take him seriously but he's so non-threatening.

I find him threatening enough. What I don't find him is entertaining to watch

Sara's situation with Bishop seems like a protracted episode of the original Star Trek series,: You got a seemingly all-powerful being with a quirky personality and agenda, being imprisoned so there are fewer sets, plot twists involving clones (fewer supporting actors to hire) and a moral conundrum about the nature of humanity, yada yada... Sara really is the Captain Kirk of the show.

"Bishop's Gambit"? Makes me think X-Men. Either that or "Queen's Gambit". Bishop and Sara were actually pretty amusing. I was NOT ready to see that Sara corpse! So it's Mick to the rescue? I liked how he managed to survive those defense measures. Looks like Spooner's in for a serious revelation about herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The same reason a DC show keeps name-dropping Marvel movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I think the writers know what AvaLance fans are into.
    Ah, so it's all about knowing the audience and referring to the other things we've probably seen.

Bishop apparently doesn't see the Ava clones as much more than tools, which seems to be sowing the seeds of an Ava clone rebellion with Gary's help (sorry D-Squad). Does Gary have a chance with Groovy!Ava?
    Gary and an Ava? That would be so weird, especially since he's so quick to marry one off.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    If that's true, it could be a blessing in disguise. All of those old, lingering injuries healed. Unless she's been fused with an alien as well.
    Blessing? Maybe. I loved that episode of Arrow where Sara, Diggle, and Oliver bonded by comparing scars.

Mighty Member

Loved that wedding proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    im kinda getting there. For years this reigned as my favorite Arrowverse show. But these last couple eps, I dunno. I was reading a write up on the fall premiere dates of the new season and I saw where Legends still has nine eps to go this season.

My first thought was 'why'

So yeah, much as I LOVE Caity Lotz and I do, even she is becoming not enough to save the show.
    Word. Sara/Lotz is 88% of why I still like this show.

Sara recovered from realizing she's in a clone body pretty quickly. An army of Sara Lance clones demonstrated by reused White Canary promotional shots looked pretty intimidating .

I guess it makes sense that Nate would be de-facto temp captain and the team's emotional backbone when Sara, Ava, and Mick are indisposed since he's been there the longest and is pretty chill and supportive when he's not being...well, whatever else Nate is these days.

Behrad coming up with a crazy plot through weed is probably the least surprising thing they've done with his character.

Behrad wondering whether Quentin and Laurel were still alive makes me wonder if they'll acknowledge Quentin still being alive, especially as far as the wedding is concerned.

Oh hey, they finally remembered the Lance sisters' moms. And she gave Sara the ring.

Spooner looked good with that red tip hair .

"When I lost the love of my live" sorry Amaya.

Zari sure jumped to Constantine losing his magic pretty quickly and with flimsy evidence, but now she's his "Superhero girlfriend" (cough)Zatanna(cough).

Nate!Constantine was...something. Before I could really wrap my head around it they wiped him out of time pretty quickly. Felt like he was doing a bit of Solid Snake there too.

Gotta be honest, I thought Sara would've been more okay with having a genetically modified body with superpowers. I mean, self-regeneration? Pretty darn useful.

Bishop as some alien Brother Eye was way cooler than he was before. Shame he got blown up pretty quickly.

A whole planet of Ava clones? I'm kind of bummed Ava herself never got to really deal with this.

One super-involved hookup and now Mick is incredibly invested in Kayla. Well, she did come through for them, but he also didn't really know her that much or for that long, but I'm sure we'll see her again.

That was a beautiful and long overdue proposal, even before Behrad accidentally set the fireworks off with the explosive mannequin .

Welp, season's over folks. Let's wrap this up...oh wait, there's still episodes left? Okay.

Thought they did a good, and more importantly, fun wrap up of the Sara story. I guess next week is the set up for next season. And is already badass Sara now overpowered? Interesting to see where this goes. I expect there will be a reason she needs to purge the alien DNA from her cells at some point.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Zari sure jumped to Constantine losing his magic pretty quickly and with flimsy evidence, but now she's his "Superhero girlfriend" (cough)Zatanna(cough).
    Don't you have to do superhero things to become a superhero main squeeze?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Don't you have to do superhero things to become a superhero main squeeze?
    Well, Constantine has his own way .

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Sara recovered from realizing she's in a clone body pretty quickly. An army of Sara Lance clones demonstrated by reused White Canary promotional shots looked pretty intimidating .

Gotta be honest, I thought Sara would've been more okay with having a genetically modified body with superpowers. I mean, self-regeneration? Pretty darn useful.

Bishop as some alien Brother Eye was way cooler than he was before. Shame he got blown up pretty quickly.

Welp, season's over folks. Let's wrap this up...oh wait, there's still episodes left? Okay.
    The promo shot cut/paste "planet of clones" was in your face cheap-o chuckles. I also noticed that.

Zatanna? What am I missing? That leap is because....?? Calling her Zee?

Regeneration powers from some spliced alien DNA...I'll take it. Of course she could just feel violated, unpure or whatever but for a once resurrected person I don't get her reaction either.

Bishop as an A.I. presence was indeed much better a concept.

Seasons over...if only. Sure felt like a finale so where do we go from here? There are at least 8 more episodes this season.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Regeneration powers from some spliced alien DNA...I'll take it. Of course she could just feel violated, unpure or whatever but for a once resurrected person I don't get her reaction either.
    Well, she saw what happened with Amelia Earheart. (and she only got the matinee version) She couldn't be sure it wouldn't happen with her.

Totem Powers, Sage Powers, Healing Factor.....Sara sure does get a lot of different power ups

Also, I GUESS that's it with Bishop? Or will he return?