Page 250 of 250 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250
Results 3,736 to 3,738 of 3738

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Totem Powers, Sage Powers, Healing Factor.....Sara sure does get a lot of different power ups

Also, I GUESS that's it with Bishop? Or will he return?
    I've seen speculation he actually succeeded in uploading himself or his consciousness is in Sara's current body.

This episode made me really sad we never got to see a Flash/Legends only crossover. They could've done the ultimate "going back in time to fix things never turns out well" story and then put the whole thing to rest. I understand them wanting to try it this time around, but still, things like AlterNate felt only partially developed.

On the other hand...we finally get the proposal! It was a beautiful moment. It'll be great to have Sara and Ava back together...I'm guessing the next major problem is going to be Spooner-related.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess it makes sense that Nate would be de-facto temp captain and the team's emotional backbone when Sara, Ava, and Mick are indisposed since he's been there the longest and is pretty chill and supportive when he's not being...well, whatever else Nate is these days.
    I thought it was supposed to be Zari, but then I remembered it was the other Zari who stepped into the leadership role previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Thought they did a good, and more importantly, fun wrap up of the Sara story. I guess next week is the set up for next season. And is already badass Sara now overpowered?
    Maybe only temporarily. Either that or they'll find ways to nerf or limit her like they do with Nate.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've seen speculation he actually succeeded in uploading himself or his consciousness is in Sara's current body.
    I'm not sure it's filmable, but it would be pretty neat to see him in that clone Sarah body that they tried to make