Page 262 of 277 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 4155

So I guess they're ditching the Waverider set and just keeping the mansion set and using the key to get around places?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    So I guess they're ditching the Waverider set and just keeping the mansion set and using the key to get around places?
    I guess? At least until they get a Waverider again.

I'm pretty sure that the preview for this season has shown them on the Waverider again already.

Soooo damn excited for next week <3

Also, here is Matt Ryan as Gwyn Davies

Quite different from him as John, isn't it? Barely recognize him. But looks smashin'!

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

Quite different from him as John, isn't it? Barely recognize him. But looks smashin'!
    Well at least at first glance you wouldn't recognize him unlike the whole Amaya/Charlie crap
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Well at least at first glance you wouldn't recognize him unlike the whole Amaya/Charlie crap
    That was exactly my first thought. If you're going to keep the same actor, at least make them LOOK different.

Remember when these people had Superhero costumes! Ha ha! What a wild time that was .

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

For a brief moment I thought it was David Tennant.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Human Gideon is pretty cool, and I like that Spooner was able to figure out how to communicate with her.

At least now we know why Hoover was so indefatigable.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm glad the ramifications of killing Hoover weighed on Nate. I like seeing serious Nate taking history and the timeline seriously.
    Nate is rarely my favorite character, but history nerd Nate who takes the timeline seriously is when he's at his best.

Mighty Member

Awesome seeing former Legends members again.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Awesome seeing former Legends members again.
    Yes, a fun episode. I guess it is Bishop with his rebooted Gideon that blew up the Wave Rider.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astra held the jerk ball hard for a lot of this episode.

Even a pie can effect the future? That's quite a coincidence.

Jax! And he's British! I guess this let Franz go the episode through his natural accent, even if it wasn't really Jax's "voice" as it were, but it was nice to see him.

Look at them cycling through all the title logos! You can almost see how this show started out serious and got zanier and zanier each subsequent season.

Atom! Hawkman! Captain Cold! Firestorm! Sara's S1 White Canary costume! Back when this show actually spotlighted characters from the comics and featured them in costumes.

Come to think of it, has Spooner even seen Sara's present-day White Canary costume? She probably assumes they never wear costumes outside the period wear.

Professor Stein! Man, it does the heart good to see him again and as whimsical as ever. Shame we never got to see the Firestorm suit again, but I guess "budget" still effected things even now.

Amy Pemberton has a phenomenal singing voice.

Carter standing up for Ray is probably the closest we'll get to seeing their comic friendship incorporated into the show. The show dropped the ball with Hawkman on a lot of levels, but not featuring their friendship and instead having Ray hook up with Kendra for a doomed romance was definitely one of big missed opportunities.

We couldn't get Mick, so I guess we'll settle for visions of him in the past and his passed out body.

Rip! Low-blow from AI!Gideon using Gideon's feelings for Rip to manipulate her...although then it turns out that her emotions and evolutions were because Rip programmed her to evolve that way. Against her permission because she didn't trust the Legends and he needed her to go along with him. Although at the end of the day it led to Gideon becoming, well, Gideon and prioritizing the Legends was the right move, so I guess it was another instance of Rip doing the wrong thing for the right reasons and it turning out okay in the end.

I'm not sure why they had blue Gideon be naked instead of just her AI form. I thought it was budget but they had AI Gideon in the scenes with Bishop. So she could emote more, I guess?

They even managed to fit in OG!Zari in the montage of brainwashed Legends. It was kind of interesting how all of them were basically even more exaggerated versions of themselves, with Behrad talking about getting high, Zari being an influencer, Nate focused on OG!Zari, OG!Zari and her munchies, Sara and Ava being kick-butt women who say "babe" all the time but still defend each other even while brainwashed.

Couldn't be a 100th episode without one appearance from Beebo.

Constantine being into Harry Potter is probably his truest dark secret. Actually reminds me of that Constantine Graphic Novel for kids.

Nora and Ray! Just in time to bring them back, give us a RayxNate moment, and build up to Ray's return in Armageddon.

Gideon welcomed as a true Legend by the teams' memories...although does that means she's a human permanently now and won't go back into the ship when (or if) they rebuild it? Or maybe she'll pilot it mentally?

Bishop is the Big Bad again? This is all because he reboot a portion of Gideon and ends up making his own Waverider to take care of the Legends and the havoc they create? Did he end up making his own team of Legends? Can't say I expected that.

So...did they steal the pie?

So is this rebooted Gideon the version that ends up with Thawne? (they never explained that, did they?)

So is this rebooted Gideon the version that ends up with Thawne? (they never explained that, did they?)
    I think there are different variants of Gideon, hence the different voices.