Page 213 of 277 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4155
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm hoping against hope that the new Earth means that professor Stein can come back. Sara and Barry denial about Ollie not coming back means they could bring back previously dead characters.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Well, in the comics, Sargon has switched between hero and villain so many times. I remember his appearance in an issue of Swamp Thing a few years ago where he pretty much said that the terms "good" and "evil" no longer mean anything to him.
    That's true, Malvolio. I guess I think of him more like he was pre-COIE when he was all hero.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Yeah, it's kind of a mess, so ignoring it seems the best way to go.
    The only type of Batman IMO that works on the Arrowverse Earth is a Nolan Type Batman who was only active a few years at best and was very grounded and stayed in the shadows where people outside of Gotham could write him off as that silly Urban Legend of Gothams.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    The only type of Batman IMO that works on the Arrowverse Earth is a Nolan Type Batman who was only active a few years at best and was very grounded and stayed in the shadows where people outside of Gotham could write him off as that silly Urban Legend of Gothams.
    Only problem is that Batwoman sort of relies on the idea that the people of Gotham knew there was a living breathing Batman and not just a guy in the shadows who may or may not be real.

BANNED

Probably will combine both Batmen in one. And he debuts after the Arrow but quits early.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Only problem is that Batwoman sort of relies on the idea that the people of Gotham knew there was a living breathing Batman and not just a guy in the shadows who may or may not be real.
    Even Nolan's Batman got a statue but I could see people in other cities not believing that he was real. I'm not saying Gothamites don't believe in him and know he's real just that there wouldn't be enough evidence to convince the rest of the world.

Well, given that the first half of season 5 takes place before COIE, we'll get the craziness, but I think they'll tone it down a bit in the second half of the season

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    Well, given that the first half of season 5 takes place before COIE, we'll get the craziness, but I think they'll tone it down a bit in the second half of the season
    That would be nice. They can keep it light, but stay away from the all-out farcical.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm hoping against hope that the new Earth means that professor Stein can come back. Sara and Barry denial about Ollie not coming back means they could bring back previously dead characters.
    Nope. Anyone who died before the Crisis is still dead.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    Nope. Anyone who died before the Crisis is still dead.
    They can bring back a child Sara Diggle who was erased from history but not Stein who died in an event that never happened on the new Earth Prime?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Probably will combine both Batmen in one. And he debuts after the Arrow but quits early.
    Batman had to be active when Kate was a kid - that's a big part of her backstory. They can either bend over backwards to explain he was still an urban legend back then or they can just ignore what the President said about Ollie being the first. It's easier to say the President was just being overly reverential towards someone who just gave his life for the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    They can bring back a child Sara Diggle who was erased from history but not Stein who died in an event that never happened on the new Earth Prime?
    Yeah, if the Multiverse was never a factor, I'm not sure how Earth-X happened.

Maybe Stein died of natural causes.

This didn't really feel like a Legends of Tomorrow episode. I mean, each part of Crisis felt like it was one long movie, and I didn't mind, but it's weird for this to be the Legends premier. Sara, Ray, and Mick got plenty of screentime, but it felt like Ava and Nate were just removed from everything. And Constantine was in other parts of Crisis but not this one?

Hooray for Beebo, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They kind of forgot her mom is still alive though.
    I wondered if I had missed something. Sara said everyone she knew before all this was gone? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    This didn't really feel like a Legends of Tomorrow episode. I mean, each part of Crisis felt like it was one long movie, and I didn't mind, but it's weird for this to be the Legends premier. Sara, Ray, and Mick got plenty of screentime, but it felt like Ava and Nate were just removed from everything. And Constantine was in other parts of Crisis but not this one?

Hooray for Beebo, though!
    Some of the self-referential humor and complaining about crossovers felt very Legends. Plus Sara being the leader.
    I wondered if I had missed something. Sara said everyone she knew before all this was gone? Really?
    And now that I think about it, did she not have any other friends growing up outside Laurel and Oliver?

Then again, Ollie and Laurel only seemed to really be friends with Tommy...and I guess that other lawyer girl Laurel worked with who the show forgot about.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It would really undermine the emotional send off he had though. I'm never a fan of those type of things. If you kill off a character you should commit to it, no need to back pedal.