Page 151 of 277 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    FWIW, I thought Matt Ryan was great on Constantine and is still hitting it out of the park in the Arrowverse.
    Same! I love him as Constantine ! I hope he gets back in his own show one day.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticScholar View Post
    That opening title is so awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I loved them combining Constantine's logo with the Legends title sequence .
    Agreed. If Constatine stayed, they should have kept it.

By the way, did Constatine meet Mari Vixen before?

I kinda feel like the show could've gotten more mileage out of Leo on the team, but at least he got to have a good send-off with Mick, giving the latter a little more resolution on his relationship with Snart. I hope Leo gets to successfully go back and marry Ray, and hopefully live happily ever after on Earth-X (or at least as much as you can get of one there), though I do truly wonder whether this will be the last we ever see of Captain/Citizen Cold.
    Agreed. I hope we see the wedding! Either in animated or in one of the shows.

So the Legends are going to hunt for the other Totems as part of their plan to stop Mallus. They'll have to go back in time to get the Fire Totem and still need to find the Earth Totem, though does Kuasa even really have the Water Totem? Are we supposed to just assume she fused with it after Eshu killed her and that's how she has her water powers?

But if there's really only five Totems, you have to wonder what Mallus meant by referring to Zari as "the sixth."
    In my small weird opinion, if they stuck with the Captain Marvel mythos, "The Six" would make more sense because you have:

1. Captain Marvel
    2. Mary Marvel
    3. Captain Marvel Jr.
    4. Black Adam
    5. Isis
    6. Osiris

However, it was AWESOME seeing Constantine again! I love how he interacted with the other Legends.

P. S. Since Rip Hunter escaped, I hope Booster Gold, Goldstar, and Skeets can find and help him.
    Last edited by Elegant Dreamer; 02-14-2018 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    No, you're not the only one. I only saw him in the trailer and realized I don't like the character. I don't know if it's the way he delivered his lines or his mannerisms, but something about the live-action version doesn't impress me.
    Isn't this the same actor and character that was on the Constantine TV series which NBC cancelled? The one that people are still angry about NBC cancelling? The one people keep
    insisting that the TV series be revived on the CW?

Constantine is back for Ep 15, There may have been hints by Nick Zano he's sticking around to help Sara with Mallus. But its not confirmed.
    Last edited by Denirac; 02-14-2018 at 03:11 PM.

yes!!!!!!!!!

Retired

How many gems in Gemworld?

Retired

I never knew I needed this, but now it's all I can think about.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfLi92GBnfh/

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I never knew I needed this, but now it's all I can think about.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfLi92GBnfh/
    Now I'm just going to be asking myself why this wasn't in the actual episode .

And then, cue the guitar.
    Mick slides into the doorway in only a button down shirt and boxers, and candlestick holder in hand. And begins lip singing "Old Time Rock n Roll", with the rest waiting to tell him, "wrong decade", and Mick tells them Disco died.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

All I know is, I'm in love with Maisie Richardson-Sellers even more so after seeing that clip.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Spectacular Member

I loved them combining Constantine's logo with the Legends title sequence .

Why is Mallus so obsessed with Sara, beyond the fact that she's kind of the closest thing this series has to a main character (at least as much as you can get in a team show)? Is it because she once lacked a soul or because she's the only one of the Legends' who's gotten a glimpse at his true form?

I know her adult self is a pretty unrepentant villain, but seeing her as a kid again, you really feel for what Nora has gone through. She lost both her parents to violent deaths, got put into foster homes, got possessed by a demon, then stuck in a mental asylum, and then was inducted into a cult by her future revived father. Is it any wonder she ended up so messed up? She almost feels like what Raven would've been like if she'd never found the Titans.

John and Sara sure didn't waste anytime knocking boots, though I guess given the types of characters they are it's not all that surprising. And I guess for anyone concerned about Sara's bi-erasure on this show, it's refreshing to see her hookup with a guy again, and we also got Constantine flirting with Leo too.

Did anyone else feel like Ray and Zari came off like a married couple while they were hanging out with Nora? I wonder if that was deliberate. And then they hung out at the cafe where his last girlfriend used to be a barista (trademark).

So Amaya was killed in Eshu's raid on Zambesi? Jeez, that's a pretty depressing end for her after all she's lived through .

So I'm guessing since Kuasa didn't have any qualms about killing Nate that he's not her and Mari's grandfather? Although Amaya said that she'd need him too, so...does Amaya think he's probably their grandfather? If anyone would probably know who Amaya ultimately ends up with, it's probably Kuasa.

I kinda feel like the show could've gotten more mileage out of Leo on the team, but at least he got to have a good send-off with Mick, giving the latter a little more resolution on his relationship with Snart. I hope Leo gets to successfully go back and marry Ray, and hopefully live happily ever after on Earth-X (or at least as much as you can get of one there), though I do truly wonder whether this will be the last we ever see of Captain/Citizen Cold.

So the Legends are going to hunt for the other Totems as part of their plan to stop Mallus. They'll have to go back in time to get the Fire Totem and still need to find the Earth Totem, though does Kuasa even really have the Water Totem? Are we supposed to just assume she fused with it after Eshu killed her and that's how she has her water powers?

But if there's really only five Totems, you have to wonder what Mallus meant by referring to Zari as "the sixth."
    Nope.... one of the six.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Always a TREAT seeing Matt Ryan. He is spot on as CONSTANTINE.
    Glad he will be back.
    Long wait until the fall to see his animated series on the CW Seed.

Next they can have a grunge rock episode where Ray has to bleach his hair and be the Vegan bass player...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    Man we just got John back and now have he’s not even going to be in next week’s episode!
    He's going to appear again later this season.