Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
This might come off as patronizing, but I genuinely feel sorry for the various posters that come on this thread or others to tell us that LEGENDS is not good. I respect that everyone has the right to an opinion and maybe other people have a frame of reference that doesn't allow them to enjoy the show. But it's just too bad that they can't.

The lastest episode was one of the most brilliant pieces of television and is wonderfully entertaining. I got so much joy from it and I wish that everyone could experience the same satisfaction.

Other than that I can't really respond to the negative commentors. It's not worth giving them attention.
Some times the zaniness of the show come at the expanse of the characters. Ray is suppose to be the smartest guy on the team and half the time he's too dumb to live. Nate is hurt by being a redundant character and this season feels like the writers forgot he has powers. I personally cannot stand Gary. I don't find characters with his level of ineptitude charming at all. The tone of show is why I been so against Constantine being apart of it. They will ruin him if they make him a regular.