Page 101 of 277 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I get this picture in my head when I think of Rip Hunter working at the Time Bureau: Rip clean-shave, grey suit, skinny tie, glasses; sitting in his office cubicle in front of a computer terminal, answering phones, reporting to his mid-level supervisor, filing reports; located in some drab office tower at the end of time; going home to an empty apartment and a cat. His own living hell.
    ...and always watching the clock LOL
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Retired

Hopefully, among the clockwatchers, Rip is only a temp.

Astonishing Member

I get this picture in my head when I think of Rip Hunter working at the Time Bureau: Rip clean-shave, grey suit, skinny tie, glasses; sitting in his office cubicle in front of a computer terminal, answering phones, reporting to his mid-level supervisor, filing reports; located in some drab office tower at the end of time; going home to an empty apartment and a cat. His own living hell.
    At least Rory had Amy.

BANNED

The image I get is more Bureau in the X-Files FBI sense. Cloak and dagger, men in black, that sot of thing.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I really do wish they add a medical doctor superhero when Gideon is not around, instead of making Martian the 'go-to' guy for medical help.

So far the only medical doctor superhero I can think of is Pieter Cross (Doctor Mid-Nite), however if anyone could thing of someone better, let me know. Thank you.

BANNED

To be fair, when you have a medical supercomputer, and a guy who can improvise brain surgery, would recruiting a proper doctor be very high on your to-do list?

Incredible Member

The promo art is great but if you're going to have firestorm and Stein in the image why not have them next to eachother and give stein a bit of a ghost like appearance and have him next to Jefferson all firestormed

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    The promo art is great but if you're going to have firestorm and Stein in the image why not have them next to eachother and give stein a bit of a ghost like appearance and have him next to Jefferson all firestormed
    Not to mention Nate's not even in his costume.

Also kind of weird having Rip in there since he left the team at the end of season 2, while Sara has obviously replaced him as the center of the group, though the synopsis for season 3 does convey that he'll still play a major role.

Retired

I don't think I need to point out that the picture makes sense from a composition perspective. The colours and other elements balance out in a pleasing way.

But if you really need to justify the positioning of the characters, one can assume that Stein isn't really there--so it's just a ghost afterimage of him--and Rip is a time remnant that just happened to appear as the photo was being taken. So ignore those two figures (or photoshop them out) and you have a nice team shot that actually works pretty good on its own.

Spectacular Member

If they would have kept Hawkgirl's origin of being a real doctor instead of a coffee girl then yeah..we would have had at least someone who was smart enough to help heal people.

Retired

This is why Caitlin/Frost needs to join the Legends. Because they could use a good eye doctor.

Spectacular Member

What they need to do is just get rid of Steel. Palmer is already the goofy nerd, they don't need two or three with Stein. Add John Constantine and we can talk about this show having a good cast.

BANNED

I happen to like Nate, didn't at first

he grew on me

I really wasn't ready to invest in this show until the Hawks were gone, and this past season has been one of the most fun shows Ive seen on TV in a while

Retired

Ray and Nate developed a nice chemistry between them. So that's why I wouldn't want him to go, because I like Ray and I want Brandon Routh to have good scenes with other actors. Nate and Amaya is nothing special--but Nate and Ray, that's a bromance. Of course, Ray also has good chemistry with Rory.

But if they do add other members to the team, it shouldn't be more white males. "Because," as the Prime Minister of my country said, "it's 2015" [well, 2017 now, but you get the point].