Page 104 of 277 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4155
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Saw Arthur Darvill on Broadchruch. Now we know where Rip Hunter went when he left Gideon.

I think it would be cool if they get a former Time Lord actor on Legends of Tomorrow, like Matt Smith, David Tennant, etc., but that's me and my weird opinion.

Retired

Just get Alex Kingston to guest star as Sara's mother.

Retired

I didn't get around to posting this on July 1st--Canada Day--but 50 years ago, before he was in GODSPELL, Victor Garber was a member of the Sugar Shoppe, a pop-rock group in Canada. They had a few hits, but their first was a cover version of "Canada" for the nation's centennial--a song originally recorded by Bobby Gimby.

News from the season 3 panel:

- The existential question for the team this season is "how do we fit into this world?"

- Damien Darhk will return, "a little less silly, a little more formidable...he is coming for blood."

- Captain Cold will also return in a recurring role, but they will not be using time travel to resurrect him.

- Tala Ashe's character, Zari, "She is from the near future… she is a powerful woman who speaks her mind. She’s a hacker. She’s going to meet the Legends in 2030… she’s sort of seen the fallout of 2017. She’s in this dystopian future." She will also butt heads with Ray and shake up the team dynamic.

- There will be an episode where Stein and Jax switch bodies.

- We will get to meet Ray's brother Sydney, also played by Brandon Routh, and his mother in an episode dedicated to Ray's childhood.

- Gideon will reappear as a human played by Amy Pemberton.

- The writers think it's time for Sara to "settle down" or have a more involved relationship, and they intend to reestablish her bisexuality this season.

- There have been discussions about including Constantine.

Here's the trailer:

So I have only seen a bit of the movie Titanic. I know Garber was in it. Was he the guy who designed it in the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

- The existential question for the team this season is "how do we fit into this world?"

- Damien Darhk will return, "a little less silly, a little more formidable...he is coming for blood."

- Captain Cold will also return in a recurring role, but they will not be using time travel to resurrect him.

- Tala Ashe's character, Zari, "She is from the near future… she is a powerful woman who speaks her mind. She’s a hacker. She’s going to meet the Legends in 2030… she’s sort of seen the fallout of 2017. She’s in this dystopian future." She will also butt heads with Ray and shake up the team dynamic.

- We will get to meet Ray's brother Sydney, also played by Brandon Routh, and his mother in an episode dedicated to Ray's childhood.

- The writers think it's time for Sara to "settle down" or have a more involved relationship, and they intend to reestablish her bisexuality this season.

Here's the trailer:

As usual, legends is the cw show i'm looking forward to the most. Not sure who sara's going to be involved with, how captain cold is going to come back, why darhk is coming back; but i am looking forward to b'wana beast, and the stuff with vixen.

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Looks like a lot of fun

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    As usual, legends is the cw show i'm looking forward to the most. Not sure who sara's going to be involved with, how captain cold is going to come back, why darhk is coming back; but i am looking forward to b'wana beast, and the stuff with vixen.
    I'll be overjoyed if B'wana Beast has a New York accent like he did in "Justice League Unlimited."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Here's the trailer:

Please, let Constantine appear!

Yes! He playd Thomas Andrews, the man who designed and built the Titanic. And now I want an episode set on the Titanic

BANNED

and totally cool with going to the Wild West at least once a season

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Yes! He playd Thomas Andrews, the man who designed and built the Titanic. And now I want an episode set on the Titanic
    Darhk saves the Titanic and the Legends have to find a way to sink it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I know him mainly as spy dad Jack Bristow from Alias, who probably would have been one of Batman's teachers if he had lived in the right universe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    and totally cool with going to the Wild West at least once a season
    I hope they do, but I think most of that footage was from Season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Darhk saves the Titanic and the Legends have to find a way to sink it.
    Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I know him mainly as spy dad Jack Bristow from Alias, who probably would have been one of Batman's teachers if he had lived in the right universe.
    And I first saw him in Titanic, so it was fun to see him in a new role when Alias came around.

Retired

I probably heard Victor Garber on the radio back in the '60s without being aware of it. And probably the first time I saw him was on TV, either in JACK: A FLASH FANTASY or GODSPELL (the movie). But honestly I never connected that young singer-actor with the Victor Garber in THE DAYS AND NIGHT OF MOLLY DODD, E.N.G., ANNIE and SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE.

BANNED

Well, I probably saw him first in Sleepless in Seattle.