Page 105 of 277 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4155
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Well, I probably saw him first in Sleepless in Seattle.
    that, Godspell, Legally Blonde

I'm sure the first thing I saw him in was Sleepless in Seatle. I can't imagine I watched Annie enough to notice it remember him. I had actually forgot he played the brother in law in sleepless till long after alias was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Well, I probably saw him first in Sleepless in Seattle.
    Me as well. Haven't seen that movie in 20 years.

Spectacular Member

I can't wait Vixen is going to meet her evil granddaughter . I wonder what version of her are they meeting?

BANNED

I really wish Legends would deal with more cosmic-scale villains. They are a team after all, with 3 major powerhouses and some great martial artists. They shouldn't be dealing with solely one villain (the fact that they could barely hold their own against 3-4 guys didn't make much sense to me) . They need to start doing long arcs dealing with the cosmic side of DC, like maybe the Rann-Thanagar War since Thanagar was teased back in season 1. I just think they're held back by staying on earth and doing the same old basic time travel shenanigans, just my two cents

If they had kept Hawkman and Hawkgirl the theme of season two probably would have been more about Thanagar. Even on Supergirl, Kara and Mon-El were trapped in a prison made of Nth metal.
    And later on when Kara and Mon-El went to Slaver's Moon they met an alien eating a stew made of Thanagarian Snare Beast. So Thanagar does exist in the Arrowverse.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganL View Post
    I can't wait Vixen is going to meet her evil granddaughter . I wonder what version of her are they meeting?
    I'm not familiar with vixen's CW history; mari has a sister? Guess i'll have to watch the blu ray!

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    If they had kept Hawkman and Hawkgirl the theme of season two probably would have been more about Thanagar. Even on Supergirl, Kara and Mon-El were trapped in a prison made of Nth metal.
    And later on when Kara and Mon-El went to Slaver's Moon they met an alien eating a stew made of Thanagarian Snare Beast. So Thanagar does exist in the Arrowverse.
    The thanagarian snare beast was a ref to the failed Jon peters/Kevin Smith version of superman lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    The thanagarian snare beast was a ref to the failed Jon peters/Kevin Smith version of superman lives.
    I know. But where did the actual Thanagarian Snare Beasts come from in the first place? And why are they called Thanagarian Snare Beasts if they have nothing to do with Thanagar?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I know. But where did the actual Thanagarian Snare Beasts come from in the first place? And why are they called Thanagarian Snare Beasts if they have nothing to do with Thanagar?
    It was just an Easter egg. Not everything is a promise that something is gonna happen. They hinted at loon and arrow hinted at Oracle and Harley quin

Quote Originally Posted by MorganL View Post
    If they hold with the story of the comics, her granddaught might have the dark side to the totem's powers. In the comics, Vixen only had the light side of the totem, while her cousin had the dark side. After her cousin died, Vixen joined the two half and became more powerful
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    It was just an Easter egg. Not everything is a promise that something is gonna happen. They hinted at loon and arrow hinted at Oracle and Harley quin
    In season 1, the reason the Time Masters secretly supported Vandal Savage was that they believed he was their best bet at stopping the Thanagarian invasion in the future.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

B'Wana Beast! WOW!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - There will be an episode where Stein and Jax switch bodies.

- Gideon will reappear as a human played by Amy Pemberton.
    That should be fun. What's the betting Firestorm will be key to resolving the conflict of the episode?

Gideon in human form. Wonder how it happens. It'll let me imagine Sally Morgan (Amy Pemberton's companion role in a few Doctor Who Seventh Doctor audios) in a visual medium.