Page 113 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Come to Vancouver and get a job in the film industry! The 2016-2017 fiscal year set a record for BC (Vancouver is in the province of British Columbia). $2.6 billion was spent in the province by the film industry.
    I want to go and be a pa on one of the shows
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Last year I thought they were setting up Lily to be Firestorm's other half, but with her having a baby, I don't think they would separate a mother from her child.
    Unless there was a certain grandfather of the kid who really wants to spend time with family and would love to watch them.

I've thought once they brought Lily back for the season that it might be to have her replace her dad if needed.

I figure either an adult version of Lily's child would be Firestorm's new other half or they'd bring back Jason Rusch. Googling Luc Roderique, he doesn't appear too busy these days. So who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I know when I watch a CW show that plotholes, plot induced stupidity and bad writing are part of the package. My tolerance for it broke within the opening minutes.
    They probably aren't going to be winning an Emmy any time soon, or regarded among the classic works of masterpiece art but i love every one of these CW series anyway. Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, Legends, Riverdale, Supernatural, iZombie, the 100.. i find some of my most genuine fun, excitement and strong emotional feelings wrapped up in these shows. Even more than some so called masterpiece movies worthy of an Oscar. There are some cringeworthy content and stuff that requires suspension of belief and not taking things too serious but there's a lot of wondrous thing at the heart of them also.

Just because it's not based in realism or seriousness doesn't make it bad.

Anyone who dismisses The CW is missing out in my view. They're doing some great things in the series format.
    Last edited by SXVA; 10-12-2017 at 08:18 PM.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    With Victor Garber leaving the show who are we thinking might come on to be the other half of the Firestorm matrix? There have been a few in the comics that could fill the role

Mikhail Arkadin (Pozhar)
    Gehenna
    Lorraine Reilly (Firehawk)

They could even go back in time and get a younger version of Ronnie Raymond.
    My guess is Lily's grandchild from the future

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Sad that Victor Garber is leaving. Hope he does well on Broadway!

LEGENDS has become my favorite DC show. Lots of 60's type comic book fun.
    Heatwave to Julius Caesar "Your Salad Sucks!".

I'm with Signalman112 - I'm hoping that he is just taking a break away for a while to do one Broadway Show and then come back in the season finale or even Season 4( if there is one). But if not I could see them giving it to Lilly however the whole pregnant thing sucks but things can happen all depends on the actress availability. Also depends if this is a break or if he is walking away from the show.
    Truth is the best policy

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I want Jason Rusch to replace Stein if need be. He worked on the Firestorm project with Stein so he can fill that role for Jax.

It was very strange to see Simon Merrells in this... I loved him as Crassus in Spartacus, he had such a presence and eloquence and he was in really good shape!
    Even if he was the bad guy on Spartacus I always admired Simon in how passionate he was in that role.

And now he plays Julius Caesar out of place in an episode of Legends... That was kind of hillarious but also kind of weird.

I learned over the last 2 seasons that you should not really focus on logic in this series, just go with it and then you will have fun.
    It was a great start and as always: Every fuckin' scene with Mick in it is awesome. I hope he will stay as a regular until the show ends.

And about Simon Merrells. We will see him again very soon in the new series KNIGHTFALL, i am really pumped!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKkRxZKAibU
    Ramin Djawadi, the new God composer... Original Score for Warcraft is absolutely amazing and his score for Season 6 of Game of Thrones is beyond epic... THE WINDS OF WINTER

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I want Jason Rusch to replace Stein if need be. He worked on the Firestorm project with Stein so he can fill that role for Jax.
    If they had any plans for Jason they probably would not have had Jax become the new Firestorm.

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Sad that Victor Garber is leaving. Hope he does well on Broadway!

LEGENDS has become my favorite DC show. Lots of 60's type comic book fun.
    Heatwave to Julius Caesar "Your Salad Sucks!".
    Def gonna miss Victor Garber

Ratings are down and were never that high to begin with, so it might just be moot. Garber might well be walking out the door just as they are turning off the lights and locking up.

I'd love to see Ronnie Raymond return.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Same here .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Depends on how Robbie Amell is getting on with the Arrowverse producers. Didn't he leave, and Ronnie written out in the season 2 premiere of Flash, because of a breakdown in relations?