Page 116 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4155
    Ultimate Member

Sara and that Time Cop are totally going to get it on at some point.

"You had me at Circus." --Ray Palmer.

It's not something i ever thought i'd say but, the Amaya actress did a splendid job playing a bear. That initial stomp had me do a double take haha.

Not one of my favorite Legends episodes. The Nate/Amaya melodrama was wearing on me a bit. I did like the ending though of them setting up the big bad all serious like and bursting with laughter/that was so Legends.

(The Sara and Time Bureau member fight was alright too.)
    Last edited by SXVA; 10-18-2017 at 02:38 AM.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I was totally expecting it to happen the second Sara said she'd stay behind to deal with Lady Time Cop.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 10-18-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I was totally expecting it happen the second Sara said she'd stay behind to deal with Lady Time Cop.
    You know, that had never even occurred to me while watching the show, but it makes perfect sense. Sarah was able to sleep with Marie Antoinette; bagging the Lady Time Cop should be no problem.

Sandy Hausler

Ultimate Member

It was actually Queen Anne of Austria (mother of Louis XIV). But the larger point still stands.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I thought you were talking about Rich Evans from RLM at first

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Was PT Barnham's henchman when he was shooting at Nate a B'Wana Beast homage or was I reading to much into it?

It's actually kind of impressive that Mari is still fighting crime in Detroit practically solo compared to Barry and Oliver who need entire teams to get by. Granted, she's a one-woman animal kingdom, but still .

Unless the show wanted to just completely throw causality to the wind, Amaya was always going to have to go back to Zambesi so she could give birth to Mari's mom and continue the Vixen legacy.

I wonder if some part of Nate resents Mari for ultimately forcing Amaya to leave him? It would be kind of interesting seeing the two interact and what kind of conversations they'd have.

I see what you were going for with that Victor Garber Titanic reference in the same episode Billy Zane just happens to turn up .

The B'Wana Beast cameo was fun even if seeing him holding a gun and getting knocked around was weird. I would've preferred it if they'd just treated him like a kook in the entire episode before revealing his animal-fusing powers at the end.

So Nate can't transform if he's de-hydrated. That's probably good to know.

Poor Gary. He was just doing his job and he gets punched, a gun pointed at him, and strapped to a chair for the entire episode .

I wonder if every Vixen needs to deal with the animal nature of the Totem overbearing it's wielder, or if it's connected to the rise of Mallus?

You could cut the sexual tension between Sara and Harper with a knife. I think pretty much everyone can see how the relationship between these two is going to develop.

The hooded lady resurrecting Kuasa from the water makes me curious if Kuasa still has the power of the Water Totem. She probably wouldn't be much of a threat to the Legends otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Wonder who the lady summoning Kuasa from the water was
    The whole hood thing reminded me of the Time Trapper but no way would the Trapper be subservient to anyone like she seems to be with Mallus.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Was PT Barnham's henchman when he was shooting at Nate a B'Wana Beast homage or was I reading to much into it?
    He looked too much like him not to be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The hooded lady resurrecting Kuasa from the water makes me curious if Kuasa still has the power of the Water Totem. She probably wouldn't be much of a threat to the Legends otherwise.

The whole hood thing reminded me of the Time Trapper but no way would the Trapper be subservient to anyone like she seems to be with Mallus.
    Interesting fact about Kuasa: She started out on the side of evil but joined the good guys; she and Ray Palmer teamed up in the Vixen web series. It makes me wonder if Ray's history with her will be explored at all.

Time Trapper would be an amazing villain for this series. I could even see "Mallus" actually being time trapper himself; and his followers simply dress like him.

EDIT: Ray saying "time boogeyman" pushes that theory even more. After all, what else could an agency fully devoted to protecting and fixing time 24/7 be afraid of? The logical answer would be someone who has complete control of time and can use it as a weapon. Mallus is Time Trapper.
    Last edited by Elmo; 10-18-2017 at 01:59 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post

I thought it was B'Wana Beast.

Retired

B'wanna Beast was the obvious easter egg--and it was fun to have him in scenes with Vixen, given their animal powers and Zambezi origins. However, we were teased that there would be other circus easter eggs. I didn't notice any besides BB, but then I wasn't looking hard for them. I would have thought some Flying Graysons, Deadman, Batwoman circus references at the very least.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    B'wanna Beast was the obvious easter egg--and it was fun to have him in scenes with Vixen, given their animal powers and Zambezi origins. However, we were teased that there would be other circus easter eggs. I didn't notice any besides BB, but then I wasn't looking hard for them. I would have thought some Flying Graysons, Deadman, Batwoman circus references at the very least.
    There was a reference to the Flying Graysons. There's a brief shot of acrobats practicing in the background wearing red tunics, green leggings, and gold belts. Another easter egg was the obvious Superman reference. There was also a reference to Dragon Ball Z with the 1 star and 4 star Dragon Balls appearing behind PT Barnum.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hmmm. Might it be Glorith (hooded woman) and Mordru then? That'd be an interesting twist if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Hmmm. Might it be Glorith (hooded woman) and Mordru then? That'd be an interesting twist if possible.
    Mordru would actually make sense if this ends up being connected to magic (given Constantine and Darhk's upcoming appearance).

Though I don't think the Legends stand a chance if it's him unless they severely nerf Mordru.

Astonishing Member

Well I was thinking of why Mordru might make sense.

For one thing he's from another dimension (Gemworld if they stick with that). It'd be easy to think he was simply defeated and horribly weakened from whatever defeat he suffered there from others on his power level and thus why he's "weak" in this series.

He's otherwise ageless so the Time Bureau can't just wait him out like some threats. And since he came from another dimension there's essentially no point in time in THIS reality that Mordru actually is weak enough to be fought in.