Page 117 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 4155
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Sara and that Time Cop are totally going to get it on at some point.
    "have you ever made angry love?"

"is there any other kind?"

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It was actually Queen Anne of Austria (mother of Louis XIV). But the larger point still stands.
    Thanks for the correction.

Sandy Hausler

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I expect it to be some awkward kind of exchange where it will be the morning after and Sharpe is trying to be sneaky as she is doing the walk of shame out of the Waverider and runs into one or two of the team members, whichever ones would make it the most awkward kind of interaction.

But another reason I love the over the top-ness of the show, Sara and Sharp go at it, double down and then take agree to take a break, love it. Would have loved it more is after they mutually finished their drinks they would have flipped the switch and got right back into it.

Retired

Well Sara already slept with Rip. But I think they both had ulterior motives. Sara so she could get his security card. And, I'm guessing, Rip so she coud get his security card. I might be giving the writers too much credit, but I think all of Rip's mistakes are intentional. He knows that these things have to happen, so he makes sure they do. So when various things get stolen from him, it's because he wants those things to be stolen. However, Rip hasn't always been the sharpest tool in the tool shed, so it's just as possible Sara took advantage of his ignorance.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Well Sara already slept with Rip. But I think they both had ulterior motives. Sara so she could get his security card. And, I'm guessing, Rip so she coud get his security card. I might be giving the writers too much credit, but I think all of Rip's mistakes are intentional. He knows that these things have to happen, so he makes sure they do. So when various things get stolen from him, it's because he wants those things to be stolen. However, Rip hasn't always been the sharpest tool in the tool shed, so it's just as possible Sara took advantage of his ignorance.
    Who said it was Rip she banged. I know she said a time agent, but there was nothing else said to jump to that conclusion on who beyond being some random agent.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Who said it was Rip she banged. I know she said a time agent, but there was nothing else said to jump to that conclusion on who beyond being some random agent.
    Sure as hell wasn't Gary

BANNED

I expect it to be some awkward kind of exchange where it will be the morning after and Sharpe is trying to be sneaky as she is doing the walk of shame out of the Waverider and runs into one or two of the team members, whichever ones would make it the most awkward kind of interaction.

But another reason I love the over the top-ness of the show, Sara and Sharp go at it, double down and then take agree to take a break, love it. Would have loved it more is after they mutually finished their drinks they would have flipped the switch and got right back into it.
    if that happens, let it be Mick she runs into

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Sure as hell wasn't Gary
    how else would they know each other?

I kept wondering if Gary was the agent she slept with since she seemed to be the only one who knew him, but then I scrambled to figure out why Sara would sleep with him (does she have a thing for nerds?).

I guess she probably only wanted the key card.

Retired

I thought that's what she was saying, but I guess my mind just went there and that's how I remembered it. Memory is not that trustworthy.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Anybody else hate Rip now? I mean, he pulls this team together under false pretenses to fix one mess after another that he creates, and then just kicks them to the curb when it suits him. And not only that, he rubs it in their faces the whole time.

Also, Rip was back with the team during the Apollo 13 mission. Why didn't he mention that solution the smug kid gave at the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I dont hate Rip but i feel like he forgot he created the problems/Legends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I don't hate Rip (I'm probably one of the few people who are genuinely fond of him), but it did kind of feel like he kicked his old friends and team to the curb now that he's all "official" and "proper" with the Time Bureau and can't be associated with the Legends (even though he created them in the first place).

I remember he was against Sara's plan in that episode, so that may have been him expressing his opinion about what happened.
    I think Booster Gold and Goldstar need to take Rip on a family vacation to relax.

The way Rip has been acting, plus Amaya having problems with the Totem . . . they both look like candidates for an exorcism by Constantine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I kept wondering if Gary was the agent she slept with since she seemed to be the only one who knew him, but then I scrambled to figure out why Sara would sleep with him (does she have a thing for nerds?).

I guess she probably only wanted the key card.
    I mean he's not a bad looking guy and there's no reason why it couldn't happen. Just because he's a little awkward doesn't mean he can't be a beast in the sheets. Also we really don't know what Sara's type is; she's gone for lots of different people so it's not right for us to assume what she likes or doesn't like just because the guy was a little shy.

Astonishing Member

Have to admit I wouldn't assume Gary was the one she got with but it works as well as any assumption.

I just figured Sara recognized him from the Bureau from Rip's walk through since there's not any real personal things between them.

And Gary seemed horrified when he realized she recognized him. Which wouldn't really make sense if he already knew she knew what he looked like.

I do wonder if we'll get any direct answer on who she did get with. Haha.

And yes I absolutely adored Sharpe and Sara going at it and then just calling a ceasefire to drink. It's almost exactly how rival businesses treat each other while not actually hating the other.

BANNED

y'all need to stop projecting

it wasn't Gary

lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    y'all need to stop projecting

it wasn't Gary

lol
    That's exactly what Gary wants you to think.