Page 118 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 4155
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    y'all need to stop projecting

it wasn't Gary

lol
    but how come?

I loved how PT Barnum was still workshopping the "Greatest Show on Earth" tagline. He made for a fun antagonist.

I liked Sara not being a cat person, but I was waiting for a "cat that swallowed the canary" line.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I dont hate Rip but i feel like he forgot he created the problems/Legends.
    Rip created the Legends to stop Vandal Savage, which they did. It's not his fault they wanted to keep at it now that their job is done. You can't really blame him for assuming they'd be okay with going back to their normal lives. Guys like Stein certainly have families they want to get back to, and even the Hawks were okay with taking off. Now that Rip knows the Legends want to keep defending time, I can see him wanting to use their help against this new menace.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    One question I have is, even if Amaya does become pregnant (even though I think it would be a mistake for her to get pregnant while she's on the show because that will take away from her being an active member of the team), how do we know that she would be pregnant with Mari's mother? What if Amaya will have more than one child, and her first child is NOT Mari's mother?
    It wouldn't necessarily take her away from being an active member. This is a time travel show, and since Rip was able to take five years creating the Time Bureau in the blink of an eye, there's no reason Amaya can't do something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    One question I have is, even if Amaya does become pregnant (even though I think it would be a mistake for her to get pregnant while she's on the show because that will take away from her being an active member of the team), how do we know that she would be pregnant with Mari's mother? What if Amaya will have more than one child, and her first child is NOT Mari's mother?
    We could have a terminator 1 situation there. In that some one from the future mates with some one in the past and has a child. While yes Nate is white and we know Mari is black. That would make her mother half black and her father could be fully black as well to explain her appearance. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like that. Put her back in her original time period to have the kid and all. Which could lead to a future time where Mari has a one off with the legends meeting grandpa Nate, which I could see Jax/Palmer flirting with Mari and nate being like "dude thats my granddaughter"

Anyone think Zarri or however she spells it looks remarkably like Gal Gadot. It's like they set out to cast someone who looks exactly like the lead in a super popular blockbuster movie.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Anyone think Zarri or however she spells it looks remarkably like Gal Gadot. It's like they set out to cast someone who looks exactly like the lead in a super popular blockbuster movie.
    Definitely a coincidence given she was cast before they knew if WW was a hit.

Mick, "Prison break, I'm in"

Priceless
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Mick, "Prison break, I'm in"

Priceless
    That was a pretty good line.

Mighty Member

That ARGUS metahuman witch-hunt a possible future CW crossover future storyline perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    That ARGUS metahuman witch-hunt a possible future CW crossover future storyline perhaps?
    Metahumans outlawed in 2021.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Hmm. Ray mentions a water metahuman. I assume that's Kuasa herself he's mentioning. Guess she's here with an all new body rather than it just being a difference in her design from the cartoon. Which makes it a bit awkward overall since her actress here is far darker skinned than even Kuasa was in the cartoon (or Mari/Amaya are) AND seems to just be a pure evil bad guy here...

Moving along. Wonder why she's allied so seemingly willingly against her grandmother. I do hope there's a twist that she's being controlled since Kuasa didn't seem the type to so willingly ally with an evil force. Especially against another who's trying to protect Zambesi. And she isn't in actual possession of the water totem at this point.

Did love all of Mick's bits this episode. Him patiently waiting to see what Sara wanted him to do during that bar fight cracked me up a bit too much. And I really love that he wants to shoot his flame blaster at someone standing. His moral code doesn't allow him to attack someone down already. XD

Zari brought up a lot of good points about the whole "then why does the world still suck" bit. They're not really focused on improving time in any way despite Sara essentially lying about. Surprised the topic of WHY the world went dystopian wasn't even bothered with. Of course if they do somehow make a better future in a bit of amusing irony and a paradox the team can't have met Zari...

I imagine at this point Sharpe and Sarah trying to kill each other is pretty much elaborate flirting to them.

Have to admit I really do wish Amaya took Nate's advice. Would be cool to see Amaya travel back to Zambesi at its beginnings. That being said it sounds like the totem just wants Amaya to follow her heart essentially.

You can definitely feel Stein being written out. He was pretty negligible in this episode. Firestorm wasn't even brought up as a topic.

Gary amused me early on in this episode but... why was he trapped or sending a distress signal at all. He seemed to still have his portal opener... And seemed strained at the idea of giving Zari future info despite presumably having his memory eraser. Is the actor related to one of the producers or something? XD I'm guessing down the line this is all being built as a big moment for him to help the team but it still seems silly overall. But hey, still fun.

Retired

They showed Kuasa at the end of the last episode--same actress as this episode. Haven't seen the cartoon show. But she's related to Vixen from what I understand. I enjoyed Nick's abuse of mind-altering substances more this time around than last time. But he could be developing some issues and might need rehab. Gary fits right in with the tone of the show and I enjoy the actor playing him.

Good effort all in all, but the last scene with Ray got me so excited. I can't wait for next week. I hope IT will be STRANGER THINGS than E.T.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Hmm. Ray mentions a water metahuman. I assume that's Kuasa herself he's mentioning. Guess she's here with an all new body rather than it just being a difference in her design from the cartoon. Which makes it a bit awkward overall since her actress here is far darker skinned than even Kuasa was in the cartoon (or Mari/Amaya are) AND seems to just be a pure evil bad guy here...

Moving along. Wonder why she's allied so seemingly willingly against her grandmother. I do hope there's a twist that she's being controlled since Kuasa didn't seem the type to so willingly ally with an evil force. Especially against another who's trying to protect Zambesi. And she isn't in actual possession of the water totem at this point.

Did love all of Mick's bits this episode. Him patiently waiting to see what Sara wanted him to do during that bar fight cracked me up a bit too much. And I really love that he wants to shoot his flame blaster at someone standing. His moral code doesn't allow him to attack someone down already. XD

Zari brought up a lot of good points about the whole "then why does the world still suck" bit. They're not really focused on improving time in any way despite Sara essentially lying about. Surprised the topic of WHY the world went dystopian wasn't even bothered with. Of course if they do somehow make a better future in a bit of amusing irony and a paradox the team can't have met Zari...

I imagine at this point Sharpe and Sarah trying to kill each other is pretty much elaborate flirting to them.

Have to admit I really do wish Amaya took Nate's advice. Would be cool to see Amaya travel back to Zambesi at its beginnings. That being said it sounds like the totem just wants Amaya to follow her heart essentially.

You can definitely feel Stein being written out. He was pretty negligible in this episode. Firestorm wasn't even brought up as a topic.

Gary amused me early on in this episode but... why was he trapped or sending a distress signal at all. He seemed to still have his portal opener... And seemed strained at the idea of giving Zari future info despite presumably having his memory eraser. Is the actor related to one of the producers or something? XD I'm guessing down the line this is all being built as a big moment for him to help the team but it still seems silly overall. But hey, still fun.
    Did ray ever meet kuasa on the vixen cartoon? Wouldn’t he know who she is? I guess i have to watch the dvd.
    I’m guessing the four anansi totems are going to play into the mystical theme this season. Could be interesting.
    I’m sorry , but i’m long past tired of the time bureau being an obstacle this season. Agent sharpe is a pain in the ass, and if she and sara do hook up this season, i’m going to royally peeved. I also hear rip might also be lightening up on the legends later on, but seriously, i’m done with him too. Last but not least on my list is nate, who’s comic relief is also wearing thin with me. If firestorm goes, steel can go along with him.

Retired

I realize it's a shorter season than the other shows, but you got to give them time to set up the pieces on the board. They're still introducing characters, like this episode with Zari. The Time Bureau is clearly something they're establishing now for a pay-off later on.

I think it would be funny if Ava Sharpe turned out to be Becky Sharpe's sister. Given Becky has had bad luck all her life, she would have the bad luck to have Ava as a sister. You can tell that the actress playing Agent Sharpe has a lot of range--so I'm sure we're going to see another side to her. But I highly doubt that she's going to have a fling with Sara. They've got someone else in mind for Sara, I believe.

BANNED

WOW! This was seriously a phenomenal episode. One of the best I've seen from this show. Everything makes sense and works flawlessly. The pacing, fight scenes, story development were all great and each character got decent exposure and their chance to shine. That's why this show is perfect compared to Arrow and Flash, they know what works and utilize it and actually format the show in a way that makes perfect sense.

My only question is why didn't Ray recognize Kuasa? He mentions fighting someone with water powers and yet doesn't remember what she looks like?

Speaking of Ray, HOLY COW! That ending was nuts. Very reminiscent of 'It,' or at least something from Stephen King. I wonder what that twist means for Ray.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Did ray ever meet kuasa on the vixen cartoon?

Wouldn’t he know who she is? I guess i have to watch the dvd.
    Yes. Unless I'm completely mistaken, though I did only watch it a few weeks ago, he helps to fight Kuasa before she eventually joins up with Vixen against their mutual villain. Even mentioning that his suit is built to be waterproof and it effectively stopping her powers then to to try to drown him.

And yeah I'm guessing this means she really doesn't look like her original form that met Ray. Which is a bit needlessly complicated since that's just meant to make her seem mysterious to the team for longer.