Page 130 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 4155
    BANNED

So Black Lightning is going to be airing at 9pm after Flash on January 16th. LoT's new timeslot is still unclear...

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    So Black Lightning is going to be airing at 9pm after Flash on January 16th. LoT's new timeslot is still unclear...
    I've seen a guess it'll be moved to after Supergirl in place of Valor on Monday nights.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    See my previous response to this. If Helen had been established as someone who makes women lust after her just as much as men, then putting her on Themyscira would not solve her woes. The Amazons would have destroyed themselves over her, too. Sara lusting after Helen would have introduced that possibility. Just assume the curse only works on men.

This season they've held back on Sara's Captain Kirk complex. While fun, it could undermine her character if done in every episode. Expect Sara's interest to be piqued in the cross over episode.

As for Ray not recognizing Kuasa, I haven't seen the animated series, but given this Kuasa was live action, not a cartoon, he wouldn't have recognized her immediately. People look different when they're cartoons and when they're live action. Yet Ray saw the similarity--he remarked on it--and he clearly remembers her now.
    Sorry, I thought it would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    It wasn't so much that men fought over Helen because she was beautiful, it was the Tyndareus oath that so many of her former suitors made with Menelaus that caused them to go to war to get Helen back.
    From my research of Greek Mythology, Eris wasn't invited to a wedding a throw an apple into the wedding hall, with the words "For the Fairness," written on it.

Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite wanted the prize, and somehow Paris got the job of the judge.

Each goddess promised Paris a reward if he chose her. Athena would give him wisdom, Hera said she would give him a country, while Aphrodite said she'll give him Helen.

So, Paris chose Aphrodite, and then the war.

Eris was never caught.

If I am wrong, I apologize.

Sorry.

Retired

It's not a good sign when a TV show gets moved around the schedule

Fantastic Member

I read that there are rumors that deathstroke could be geting his own spinoff show I hope it's i watch deathstroke the series how about anyone else?

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I read that there are rumors that deathstroke could be geting his own spinoff show I hope it's i watch deathstroke the series how about anyone else?
    Hasn't there been rumors since season two? I don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Hasn't there been rumors since season two? I don't see it happening.
    If he was still evil, I could see him on Titans, but as it is, maybe his son?

All-New Member

Sorry. Screwed up reply
    Last edited by dairanger; 11-17-2017 at 07:30 PM.

I'm really hoping to see a "Vixen" spin-off show at some point. The mythos and powersets are ripe for storytelling because of the versatility of the animal kingdom, and Amaya and Mari are the only reasons why I tune into "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" (and that one episode of "Arrow" that Mari was in).

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    It's not a good sign when a TV show gets moved around the schedule
    Flash is one of their big guns. They are moving legends so black lightning can feed off flash's ratings. Legends is fine.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

BANNED

Pretty old rumor unless there's been some new info. Manu Bennett said he would do it; however with the Deathstroke movie confirmed I'm not sure of how likely it is.

Deathstroke seems too similar to Arrow to be a viable show. Deathstoke is basically just Green Arrow with a different set of weapons. The other shows have something that sets them apart.
    Flash runs fast. Supergirl flies. LoT is a team that travels through time. Black Lightning throws electricity. If I were the CW I'd go with someone like Zatanna. Then we get another show with
    a female lead and a character that uses magic for good instead of evil. People like magic. Look how well Penn and Teller do on the CW.

BANNED

Deathstroke is literally nothing like Green Arrow

Now I'm suddenly reminded of Geoff Johns asking Christopher Priest to write Deathstroke as if it were a setup for a Deathstroke TV show...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "With the help of my friends in the US Government, I fight crime and protect Man's World from the mythological threats and social inequality that befall it. In a world of ordinary men, I am Wonder Woman!"
    Yes! Somebody shoot the pilot!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought it was, though maybe they CGI'ed Garber's head onto Firestorm's body ?
    To me it looked like a CGI Garber Head.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    From my research of Greek Mythology, Eris wasn't invited to a wedding a throw an apple into the wedding hall, with the words "For the Fairness," written on it.

Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite wanted the prize, and somehow Paris got the job of the judge.

Each goddess promised Paris a reward if he chose her. Athena would give him wisdom, Hera said she would give him a country, while Aphrodite said she'll give him Helen.

So, Paris chose Aphrodite, and then the war.

Eris was never caught.

If I am wrong, I apologize.

Sorry.
    Correct you are. Helen was also the daughter of Zeus, who took the form of a swan, and mated with the princess Leda.

I'd watch it, sure, but I don't know how necessary it is. Be a little dark, and considering some of DC's movie plans, they'd probably want Deathstroke to be thought of more as a villain than an anti-hero if he's going up against the likes of Batman and the Teen Titans.