Page 138 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Yeah, I'm waiting to see if Wentworth Miller's was a purposeful swerve/play on words or not. I can see it go either way, but given Snart's been gone so long it seems at least somewhat unlikely so far for his doppelganger to be replacing him. But hey. Legends does some pretty kooky stuff. Will be fun seeing how Leo hits it off with the team though. He and Ray as the two most virtuous on the team will probably be good buds I take it.

Victor Garber's definitely seemed final though and clearly so. But hey, we'll see I suppose.

Even if it's for the short haul or similar seeing what Jax does in the mean time will be illuminating.
    He'll be easier to get along with then his doppelganger, certainly. Though I seem him more trying to bring out the "good" Mick and touching base with Sara. The two Leonard got along with the best/was with the most.

Retired

I think if Victor Garber ever does show up again, it will be more in the way that Colin Donnell, Susanna Thompson and Jamey Sheridan have returned to ARROW on occasion.

Wentworth Miller's Instagram was misleading. How could he have already shot all his scenes for the CW by that date? It doesn't add up. He's not going to be Captain Cold/Len Snart, but he is Citizen Cold/Leo Snart. Unless that character is killed off, too, I'd say the door is open for him to come and go.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    He'll be easier to get along with then his doppelganger, certainly.
    Well actually that's what makes it fun. The Legends though heroic still do stuff that Leo would probably frown upon being so virtuous. The same way Zari kinda gives them "Seriously? Why aren't we busting open Argus?" questions and the like. I'm imagining if anything he'll actually grate on them a lot more than good ol' Leonard, just not in the ways we'd usually expect. Granted they'd still love him I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Well actually that's what makes it fun. The Legends though heroic still do stuff that Leo would probably frown upon being so virtuous. The same way Zari kinda gives them "Seriously? Why aren't we busting open Argus?" questions and the like. I'm imagining if anything he'll actually grate on them a lot more than good ol' Leonard, just not in the ways we'd usually expect. Granted they'd still love him I'm sure.
    "hey, even on my Earth overrun by despotic Nazi's, we still believed even evil time god's deserved due process" .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "hey, even on my Earth overrun by despotic Nazi's, we still believed even evil time god's deserved due process" .
    I look forward to his and Mick's banter tomorrow night.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I look forward to his and Mick's banter tomorrow night.
    Mick is almost always good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    Mick is almost always good for a laugh.
    That he is .

(We need a new Mick intro).

Astonishing Member

"What? Oh you're making me do this again. Fine. Well all us costumed gobbledy gooks got together for the Flash's wedding. What can I say? Free booze. But things got really annoying when Nazis attacked. And not like those everyday Nazis you see in the news. Some SUPER gobbledy gook Nazis from Nazi Earth. Things went bad. What's new? Things went worse. Also, what's new? And then our pal Stein finally kicked the big one. But he went out like a great conman and gave those Nazis the one two. Not sure how or why but now we got a new stowaway now like Snart, but chipper. Well either way. No matter what you call this mess, don't call us Heroes. We're LEGENDS."

I really enjoyed Legends season 1 but darn it keeps getting cringier and cringier and cringier with each episode.

Spectacular Member

Potentially the greatest show on TV.. Beebo! lol Mick, Snart, man this a fun show! Really hope they could keep Wentworth Miller around.

Mighty Member

Open spot on the Legends team for a superhero. Give them Elongated Man's phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Open spot on the Legends team for a superhero. Give them Elongated Man's phone number.
    Please god, no.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Please god, no.
    Please God yes. Love Ralph
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Wally. Not like he's doing anything on The Flash.

Actually, I'd like to see Roy on Legends. It's a short season which Colton would probably appreciate, we'd get to see Arsenal back in action, and we can explore the dynamic between Sara and Roy which could be REALLY interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I really enjoyed Legends season 1 but darn it keeps getting cringier and cringier and cringier with each episode.
    It wouldn't be worth watching if it weren't.

Hell, keep Constantine. Then you'd have some real power next time you meet Darhk.