Page 141 of 277 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 4155
    Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    You can always have a running gag where Ralph tries to flirt with the women and they slap him and his face is cartoonish stretches out. Or he forgets to buckle up and he's flatten against the wall when the Wave Rider goes through time.

YES please! Seeing Constantine and Citizen Cold? This is going to be great!

I wonder why the Time Bureau still has Rip Hunter locked up if Mallus is such a big threat, since Rip knows so much about Mallus (still wonders how Rip got the information; Vic Sage?). Are they afraid he'll let people die to stop Mallus?

Did anyone else noticed Jax choose to play Jax on Mortal Kombat?

You know, hearing Leo describe Heat Wave from Earh-X, makes me want to see that version.
    I want Con Job to pop in. as needed, he feels like a problem in a team setting. I fully expect the Legends ready to kill him, after they save the day.
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

I was disappointed that they made Leo look like the wrong party during the Mini-Plot with Mick. I mean Mick is blatantly an alcoholic. Granted, Leo's attempt to help wasn't really diplomatic, but still, him apologizing for trying to 'change' him in the end really sends the wrong message.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

I thought the came up a bad idea of a forced anachronism and out of necessity making the young Stein the new Firestorm Partner glad they didn't go that route..

It was a silly premise in this episode but I liked it

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    I thought the came up a bad idea of a forced anachronism and out of necessity making the young Stein the new Firestorm Partner glad they didn't go that route..

It was a silly premise in this episode but I liked it
    And that Stein burned the letter. It cheapens a death when they go with oh, he wasn't really dead after all. Especially with all the emotions people felt when Stein died.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What news, I have only seen stories about his recent marriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    What stories? He's been open that in the past he was suffering from mental health issues, and that was the reason he ultimately left. But they left the door open for him to return, and he's supposed to come back to Arrow for a few episodes this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    What exactly are you talking about? As others have pointed out, he's gonna be appearing on Arrow this season and the only news about him has been regarding his wedding and details on his anxiety.
    BLACKFACE guys. He wore blackface three times.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticScholar View Post
    I want Con Job to pop in. as needed, he feels like a problem in a team setting. I fully expect the Legends ready to kill him, after they save the day.
    Sorry, but ho are you talking about?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Sorry, but ho are you talking about?
    Con Job is Constantine

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Con Job is Constantine
    Thank you!

I honestly wonder where people thought young Martin would be the new half of Firestorm, when he doesn't get that meta ability until much later, during the particle accelerator explosion.

Wally. Hast to be Wally.

I don't think they'll be able to get Constantine as a main cast member, he'll be a guest.
    (At least he'll have his animated mini-series)
    Last edited by Anarchist; 12-10-2017 at 09:16 AM.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Wally. Hast to be Wally.

I don't think they'll be able to get Constantine as a main cast member, he'' be a guest.
    (At least he'll have his animated mini-series)
    The Ray's actor is unavailable as well due to his Quantico commitments as he is a lead there.

only answer is Kid Flash.

Can't be The Ray. He's still starring in 'Quantico'. Constantine is only on for two episodes. I'm guessing it will be Kid Flash, but I'm hoping it will be Roy Harper. Or maybe both- there are TWO seats open, and then the Arrowverse could have the start of it's own Titans team.

Retired

As I posted on the SUPERGIRL thread:
    LEGENDS OF TOMORROW and the Girl of Tomorrow will share a similar fate when the shows return in the new year. SUPERGIRL will return on January 15 and run for a month until LOT takes over its slot on February 12 and runs in that slot until April 9. Then Supergirl returns on April 16 in that slot and runs until June 18.
    I'm not sure how this affects either show. It would probably be better if there was some cross over between the two shows, to bring audiences over from one to the other. But I don't think that's going to happen. Speculation is that the break in the schedule for SUPERGIRL will give them time to deal with production problems resulting from the departure of Kreisberg.

At least LEGENDS will be on every week, once it finally returns. So maybe it will build some momentum.

I'm torn. On one hand, I'm glad we'll be getting all new shows from when they come back to the end of the season. But on the other hand, some people watch Legends, but not Supergirl; and some watch Supergirl, but not Legends. I have to think the ratings are going to take a dive for both shows when people just stop watching because it's not the show they want on.