Page 143 of 277 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4155

Thinking about it, it might be Wally West. Currently there are no black men on the show, and every other CW superhero show has at least one black man as a main character. Arrow has Diggle and Curtis,
    Flash has Joe West and until recently Wally West, Supergirl has James and J'onn J'onzz, Black Lightning has Jefferson Pierce. And Walley is about the only black man that has already been on one of the
    other shows. Plus a speedster would be a great asset to the team.

Retired

Yeah, it makes sense to have Kid Flash take that slot. I just don't want to act like "all young black men are the same to me." But in this case the Australian Keiynan Lonsdale was up for the role of Jeffeson Jackson which ulitmately went to the British Franz Drameh. So, if the timeline had been different, Lonsdale would have been on LEGENDS all along.

Now that I think about it, wasn't Wally majoring in engineering at his college?

So he could theoretically take over from Jax in maintaining the Waverider.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that I think about it, wasn't Wally majoring in engineering at his college?

So he could theoretically take over from Jax in maintaining the Waverider.
    And they were sort of doing the same thing before they became superheroes. Jax was an auto mechanic and Wally was building hot rods.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    And they were sort of doing the same thing before they became superheroes. Jax was an auto mechanic and Wally was building hot rods.
    This almost seems like too much of a coincidence .

This almost seems like too much of a coincidence .
    And Curtis is tech savy (the t-spheres, Felicity's implant, etc).

I think I see where you're going with this...

...that's right, Berlanti was a fan of I.Q. from the Bionic Six.

At least Wally coming onto the Legends would give him more to do. And having a Speedster around is always a good thing. And, although he's not allowed to, he wouldn't even need the Waverider to travel through time.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with the Titans show so I was unaware the character was in use. I did mean an ADULT Raven though. Did not realize I needed to spell that out, but, in my hypothetical never-gonna-happen supernatural themed spinoff all the main characters would be adults.
    I bring up her age as the Arrowverse producers are behind the Titans show. There's the possibility of it being on the same Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    At least Wally coming onto the Legends would give him more to do. And having a Speedster around is always a good thing. And, although he's not allowed to, he wouldn't even need the Waverider to travel through time.
    Kid Flash would probably be cheaper then Firestorm, though they would probably still have to dumb down Wally and his powers to a degree so he's not solving all the team's problems in five minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I bring up her age as the Arrowverse producers are behind the Titans show. There's the possibility of it being on the same Earth.
    I think the only thing going against that would be Batman existing (since Dick is Robin), but they mentioned Bruce Wayne on Arrow so...

Retired

Maybe Wally's "Flashumbago" plays up on him sometimes, the same way Uncle Marvel was plagued by "Shazambago."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    I can't believe I missed this! You're good! Really good!
    I don't know about that, but thanks for the kudos.

Yeah I'll be one of the folks also not even being sure if Jax actually left the show for good or not. If it is for good man I feel weird. That came out of nowhere. It's not even the end of the season. I figured at the very least he'd be the show's tie to Stein's family and Lily would play a bigger role down the line.

I kind of feel bad for Franz Drameh if he had to leave the show because Victor Garber was leaving, though it might have been his choice as well.

It never really felt like Ray got a lot to do as The Atom publicly before he went missing and joined the Legends. I'm not sure if many people even knows he existed.
    You could be right. But I feel like, at least in this universe, the only "A-List" heroes are Green Arrow and Flash (even Diggle seems to think Spartan is a B-Lister if he aspires to be Green Arrow) and anyone else, despite what they can do or have done (publicly or not) can be considered B-List.

Fair enough. Although Ray seems like, with his background and personality, that he would probably believe in God or at least not be against Faith or belief like that even if he prefers science.
    I could see that (did he have any specific reaction to the Spear of Destiny and its implications?). But preaching to a bunch of Vikings while inside a floating talking doll seems like a weird thing to do unless he had an objective.

I keep worrying that they'll just bring back Katana just to kill her off like they have everyone else from Suicide Squad.
    D'oh! I forgot they like to do that. I was just thinking they used Katana's legacy last season and would maybe revisit that with actually having her meet the Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    The squabbling Sharpe sisters--there I said it--are destined to make peace and form their own CW team called "The Vanity Fair Ones."
    I forgot about Becky! That would be weird if they were all related. I keep thinking it's going to be revealed Ava is from another time period.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I've said it before, but Ragman belongs on a spinoff that involves a team like the Legends, only they handle supernatural threats instead of time travel. Lead by Constantine. And I'd throw Raven on the team as well. But, the CW isn't made out of money plus where would they put it? Before or after an existing show, Saturday or Sunday?
    Maybe that's an idea for a future spin-off when one of their current five shows end. I could see it being similar to the Justice League Dark animated movie. They aren't made of money, true, and I doubt we'd have someone like Etrigan as a cast member, but there are ways to use characters cheaply. Like, not even hire an actor and still have Deadman as a main character.

Thinking about it, it might be Wally West. Currently there are no black men on the show, and every other CW superhero show has at least one black man as a main character. Arrow has Diggle and Curtis,
    Flash has Joe West and until recently Wally West, Supergirl has James and J'onn J'onzz, Black Lightning has Jefferson Pierce. And Walley is about the only black man that has already been on one of the
    other shows. Plus a speedster would be a great asset to the team.
    I wonder if Amaya is enough to fill their diversity quotient?

They were sort of doing the same thing after they became superheroes too. Trying to learn their powers after another hero had been using those same powers for a couple years. I like Wally and want to see more of him, but I'd like for it to be on the Flash and not another show.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    You could be right. But I feel like, at least in this universe, the only "A-List" heroes are Green Arrow and Flash (even Diggle seems to think Spartan is a B-Lister if he aspires to be Green Arrow) and anyone else, despite what they can do or have done (publicly or not) can be considered B-List.
    It also seems like Oliver and Barry are the only ones who get toys (and The Rogues apparently).
    D'oh! I forgot they like to do that. I was just thinking they used Katana's legacy last season and would maybe revisit that with actually having her meet the Legends.
    I wonder if that would be awkward for Nate since he kissed her ancestor...
    I forgot about Becky! That would be weird if they were all related. I keep thinking it's going to be revealed Ava is from another time period.
    I am kind of curious what Rip's recruitment for the Bureau was like.
    Maybe that's an idea for a future spin-off when one of their current five shows end. I could see it being similar to the Justice League Dark animated movie. They aren't made of money, true, and I doubt we'd have someone like Etrigan as a cast member, but there are ways to use characters cheaply. Like, not even hire an actor and still have Deadman as a main character.
    You could probably have Etrigan, except it would be Jason Blood 95% of the time as they save up the budget for a big Etrigan appearance.

I don't think Deadman would be that hard to do. You just give him a an apparition effect and have him float around and then he just starts possessing people.

I'd be curious to see what the Deadman suit would look in live-action though.

I am kind of surprised they haven't introduced Zatanna into the universe yet since she's usually a DCU mainstay and we have a lot of Justice League Detroit people active in this universe. Though I'm not sure how they'd adapt her costume since they already eschewed the fishnets for Black Canary (though BC is a very different character from Zee).
    I wonder if Amaya is enough to fill their diversity quotient?
    We've also got Zari as a Muslim and Sara and Leo representing the LGBTQ community.

Not that more diversity is ever a bad thing .
    They were sort of doing the same thing after they became superheroes too. Trying to learn their powers after another hero had been using those same powers for a couple years. I like Wally and want to see more of him, but I'd like for it to be on the Flash and not another show.
    It would be kind of weird to see Wally away from Barry and his family if he moved to the Legends like that.

And with a name like "Kid Flash" you would expect that character to be on The Flash and part of Team Flash (his name is even on the Central City billboard).

I know the show has struggled with Wally this season though I am curious if Legends could do more with him right now.

Astonishing Member

I kind of feel bad for Franz Drameh if he had to leave the show because Victor Garber was leaving, though it might have been his choice as well.
    At least the writers now have the chance to rewrite Firestorm to be more effects budget friendly. ABC did a great Ghostrider from half a season on Agents of Shield, and Robbie transformed pretty much every episode he appeared in. Since Flashpoint, Jason could be one half of Firestorm.