Page 152 of 277 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4155
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I think it would be cool if Constantine did the introduction for Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    I think it would be cool if Constantine did the introduction for Legends.
    Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    Why?

10char

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    Yeah, why? Just about everyone else has done the introduction. Of course no one is going to top Heatwave doing the introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Why?

10char
    I just don't really like the actor/his delivery.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Yeah, why? Just about everyone else has done the introduction. Of course no one is going to top Heatwave doing the introduction.
    Thank you. It's nice to know my idea wasn't bonkers.

BANNED

Can't wait to hear Wally doing the intro

Gideon is a pure savage.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Gideon is a pure savage.
    Yeah, Zari is officially terrified of her now.

Incredible Member

Gideon should do the intro every week!

Zari's been probably the most casual and dispassionate member of the team since day one, so it makes sense that we would have an episode that really emphasized her issues, had her grow, and cementing her bond and loyalty to the team.

Although, really, this all probably would have been avoided had the team still had a dedicated engineer. I guess that's going to be Wally's job now.

I love how meta they got with the fact that they were finally doing a time loop episode .

Huh, so the Hawks' gear is still on the Waverider? That's the first we've seen them be referenced since season 1 ended.

Sara struggling with being the "bad cop" probably gives her more appreciation for what Rip had to go through back when he was in charge.

So is Nate Mari's grandfather? Because at this point they've developed and focused on his romance with Amaya so much that I have a hard time believing that Amaya is ever going to end up leaving the Waverider to find someone else to father Mari's mom. But I just don't know how that would go over.

This show never ceases to surprise when it comes to Heat Wave. Now it turns out Mick is a surprisingly good novelist. Also, I think Zari sporting them is the first time we've seen his goggles in forever.

Sara and Ava's relationship seems to be developing well. But do most of Sara's relationships end badly? She's really been more of the love em' and leave em' type, but usually in a nice way. Her past two major relationships (Oliver and Nyssa) ended fairly amicably.

Poor Gary. Gideon thinks of him as the comedy relief that he is .

If Zari needs the team to save her brother and 2042, does that mean Mallus is partially responsible for the future timeline where Argus cracks down on Metahumans and becomes a dictatorship? I just wonder if they're ever going to explain how that happened.

I get what Gideon was going for but it was kind of drastic to make Zari have to live through what she did again and again just to drive a point home, however necessary that point was for her to learn.

Gideon is an "evil genius?" Well, she is Rip Hunter's ship and Rip had his moments...

It's good to see Rip is still committed to stopping Mallus, even on his own. It's just good to see Rip again .

So Wally has been at a monastery the entire time? I guess his spirit quest didn't end at Blue Valley. Though was meditation really the answer to his problems when he left Team Flash? I guess we've got a zen Wally on our hands now (which is kind of funny since Barry's kind of zen these days too).

I kind of hate it was all a dream type stories. For me it would have been more satisfying if the Waverider was in a time loop for some unexplained reason and Zari was able to come
    up with a solution to break free. It's like the writers couldn't come up with an answer, just gave up, and they just said "Okay, let's just say it was all a dream. We're done for the day."

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I kind of hate it was all a dream type stories. For me it would have been more satisfying if the Waverider was in a time loop for some unexplained reason and Zari was able to come
    up with a solution to break free. It's like the writers couldn't come up with an answer, just gave up, and they just said "Okay, let's just say it was all a dream. We're done for the day."
    Honestly, I was expecting Wally's entrance would be him running into the Waverider and defusing the bomb in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Huh, so the Hawks' gear is still on the Waverider? That's the first we've seen them be referenced since season 1 ended.
    Must have been a spare. Because at the end of season one Hawkman and Hawkgirl flew off into the moonlight together in full Hawk gear.

Honestly, I was expecting Wally's entrance would be him running into the Waverider and defusing the bomb in a second.
    Even that would have been more satisfying.

So is Nate Mari's grandfather? Because at this point they've developed and focused on his romance with Amaya so much that I have a hard time believing that Amaya is ever going to end up leaving the Waverider to find someone else to father Mari's mom. But I just don't know how that would go over.
    Considering how Kuasa was willing to kill Nate and acts like she does not know who he is, I'd find it very hard to believe that he is her and Mari's grandfather. Even if we wanted to say that Kuasa and Mari never met or knew their grandfather (Amaya's husband), you would think there would be pictures of him or something so that Mari and Kuasa would have known what he looked like. But Kuasa was ready to straight up kill Nate like she was ready to kill Ray a few episodes ago.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 02-19-2018 at 10:48 PM.