Page 158 of 277 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 4155
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I'm thinking "Jesse's Girl". Wait, maybe not...

Gary is being abused a lot lately. I bet someone will go too far and push him over the edge...thus turning Gary into Maullus!
    Oh! That's good! That's really good!

The location stamp said Wally was in the Yunnan Province. Big Sir was left in Jiaju.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    The only ones that come to mind right now are Swordfish and Barracuda. Swordfish was an expert swordsman who can fly and Barracuda was a woman who can swim at incredible speeds and 'whale-like' strength (possible ancestor of Superman's father Jonathan Kent). I think their only appearance was in a Worlds Finest story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    The Black Pirate and Captain Fear, for two.

Sandy Hausler
    Thank you for answering!

So, um, does anyone know if Constantine met Mari before in the Arrowverse?

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post

So, um, does anyone know if Constantine met Mari before in the Arrowverse?
    As far as I know, Constantine only appeared in the Arrowverse once before, in an episode of Arrow, and he did not meet Mari there, so my answer would be no.

Sandy Hausler

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

i say, sure why not, because comics.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Hopefully I will get my wish in the season finale, Constantine meeting Jonah Hex.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    As far as I know, Constantine only appeared in the Arrowverse once before, in an episode of Arrow, and he did not meet Mari there, so my answer would be no.

Sandy Hausler
    Thank you.

Hmmm . . . why did Constantine refer to the Totem as the Anansi Totem? Interesting . . .

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Hopefully I will get my wish in the season finale, Constantine meeting Jonah Hex.
    I never thought about it, but yes, that would be cool.

Mighty Member

Damien Darhk really need's to find a good therapist to discuss his parental issues with.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Damien Darhk really need's to find a good therapist to discuss his parental issues with.
    I don't know I think Alan was a good enough listener. Good on Wally saving Ray and snagging the Fire Totem.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 03-05-2018 at 07:41 PM.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

So they were totally doing a "the saint" thing with Darhk right?
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

I wonder what Ava's secret could be? My mind instantly went to ancestor or descendant of Damien Darkh/Darhk, but that's probably wrong, since she strikes me as being from modern times.
    Maybe she's related to the other two Sharpes in the Arrowverse lol

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    So they were totally doing a "the saint" thing with Darhk right?
    Anton Chigruh from No Country for Old Men.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

That poor Upwsipes guy. He died as he lived, promoting his product .

How long has Ruve been dead from the perspective of Damien? I mean, it's probably hard to gauge how long he's been alive since his resurrection what with all the time travel, but I'd think it'd only been a few months for him compared to how many years Nora has had to get over her mother's death (if she even really has).

Beyond everything else, Damien Darhk is a family man. That's probably been his most respectable trait as a villain, dating all the way back on Arrow. It was pretty funny, and kind of sweet in a way, watching him and Nora banter back and forth and to see Darhk try to be a good father (or as good a father as a guy like him can be) after all the time he lost with her. Now they can catch up on Nora's bratty and rebellious years that they missed...

Young Damien Darhk in that wig....just, young Damien .

Ray and Nora Darhk teaming-up? Who could have guessed it, given the actors playing them are married in real life! Although I could actually feel some genuine chemistry between the two as they ran around Germany together and bounced off one another.

It seems like Gideon is becoming more and more human every episode. She sounds a lot livelier, sarcastic, and personable in her responses and she's taking a lot more personal initiative. Although she still seems loyal to Rip as well.

Y'know, if they need all the Totems to fight Darhk and are a Totem down...couldn't they just hop on over to modern day Detroit and grab Mari? Maybe let her know that her sister is alive again and involved in some major Totem business that Mari should probably be aware of as the current Vixen? Or would meeting her Grandmother in her prime and then fighting someone with a past version of her Totem break time more then it already has been by this point?

It's nice to finally have Wally as part of the team, and the writers already addressing just how overpowered a Speedster on the Legends can be. It's also funny to see that Darhk still hates Speedsters, given Wally wears a yellow suit like Thawne did.

Jeez Rip, that's pretty cold nonchalantly telling Ava she's in charge and asking for a pardon after director Bennet and his group got slaughtered by Grodd. At least act like you care that someone you once worked closely with in the Time Bureau is dead .

So there's something about Ava that Rip doesn't want Sara to know about. I doubt it's a possible connection to Mallus, since Rip would probably have hinted at that before now, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the reason Rip recruited her in the first place. Maybe she's the key to stopping Mallus but she won't survive the experience?

What happened to Nora at the end? Was her possessing the Spirit Totem and being possessed by Mallus causing a violent reaction to her body? I wonder if Darhk might end up betraying Mallus if it means saving Nora?

Retired

Man, this show just keeps giving one great episode after the other. They really take chances with some of the off-the-wall bits, but it all works.

I'm glad that Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford had an episode to play with each other. But the real show stealer was Neal McDonough. As an actor, I've always liked him, but was sadly disappointed with his Damien Darhk in ARROW and I thought the character could never recover. Yet LEGENDS saves him and makes him great--as a villain you love to hate. However, this ep made me actually feel for the atomic blond. What do I do with these sympathies? It's one thing to redeem Nora--but Damien?

Wie man in den Wald hineinruft, so schallt es heraus.

I know I shouldn't have laughed, but when I saw Grodd in the background, I started laughing and kept laughing as Director Bennett had the biscuit.

Astonishing Member

Lessee here...

Wally gets to joke about souvenirs ala Young Justice. And gets to accidentally/purposefully call Amaya a Basic _____ showing peak 90's Wally I can't help but think. Granted he was never THAT bad in this way but yeah...

And I loved seeing Wally get a quick (pun only partially intended) look at how the team operates. "Yeah we...allow light to moderate stealing...".

Of course by the end it's a quick reminder just how broken a speedster can be in this show situation wise. "Saved him and grabbed the totem." I mean there's not anything stopping Wally from just grabbing the totem off Darhk's daughter, right?

I know they're pushing the corruption of the totem as bad but it sounds like it's just a case of being in the wrong hands too long. So I assume it'll be just as easy to "purify" once it's in Amaya's hands again.

I must admit if Mallus is some universe ending time immune force it's a bit surprising to hear he existed and then the Totem wielders sealed him away given they were all on Earth. Unless he's a lot less fearsome than he sounds.

Between killing King of "Upswipz" Alan and Director Bennett in the same episode it's uh not been good being Asian this week for the Legends show. Oooph. And both went out pretty damn violently even if Bennett's was off screen more or less.

Ah the mystery of Ava. If that upcoming title "I, Ava" is true at all that makes Ava some sort of robot/synthezoid ala "I, Robot". A few others are postulating she might be a human version of the unknown totem the Legends are trying to find. Either way I assume that by the end of it she'll still be around since I can't imagine the writers being dumb enough to set up Ava and Sara all this time only to break them up or have Ava die after some kind of "I'm not human" reveal.

Should be interesting to see. This might mean Ava was literally being in universe set up with Sara on purpose to get a connection to the Legends but the way Rip has watched Ava and Sara get together he seemed about as surprised as anyone so I'm guessing Ava still has her own free will and isn't following a script of some kind. Especially sicne Rip had to go out of his way to ask for the pardon from Ava since it didn't occur to her at first to do so.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Director Bennet got done dirty. Sarah, Rip and Ava didn't see the giant murderous Gorilla that was clearly behind him before he got pounced on? C'mon

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Anton Chigruh from No Country for Old Men.
    The character Javier bardem played. Nah.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"