Page 164 of 277 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I knew what the context was
    Yet you didn't mention it, which could be seen as being intentionally disingenuous, hence me saying that's not fair. Your point could have still been made about black men and black women being at odds on the CW without having that omission.

but overall for me we are still given the visual/idea that a black man is trashing a black woman, which is something done in tons of other TV shows/movies because very rarely on screen do we see black men and black women getting along. We know what Wally's reasoning wass, but the visuals and impact of his comment against this black woman are still there.
    Only if Wally knew beforehand that Nate was dating a black woman. Apparently he did not, so no, those two do not go together.

I think the writers could have handled that scene much better than they did.
    Seems they handled it just fine. It was played for laughs namely Wally putting his foot in his mouth and, well, again, context

And unless I missed it, not even Nate called Amaya out of her name, not to her or to anyone else, and he was the one who was hurt.
    ...so? If a guy is in the dumps cause his girlfriend dumps him yes maybe his friends will call her all types of names. And vice versa if its a woman who was dumped and her friends calls the now ex a jerk, etc. Its a friend showing loyality to another friend who was dumped.

Since you skipped over the rest of what I said, you don't care that Jax and now apparently Wally won't get a love interest, just that black women aren't called out their name regardless of context? Just curious.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Pleased to hear to two favorite hymns perform "Onward Christian Soldiers" and "Amazing Grace".
    I thought the ghostly effects were well done.
    So, how about a GENTLEMAN GHOST story?
    In the present day the Ghost is fighting Hawkman, Hawkgirl, White Canary, Atom, and Constantine in St. Roch.
    Other team members travel to the past, 1750's and witness how Jim Craddock turn into the Ghost.

Spectacular Member

I really doubt they will bring the Hawks back, for any reason at this point.

Pretty sure all the CW superhero shows will be renewed. Even Arrow.

I had a feeling that was around the corner. Meaning he would also be a part of next season's multi-crossover.

And Supergirl would meet an actual magic user for once.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

I have to admit, when this show was first announced, I didn't expect to be here three years later talking about a potential fourth season!

It's great though. Legends is definitely my favourite CW show. I think they'll all get renewed, and making Constantine a series regular would be a great addition.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    I have to admit, when this show was first announced, I didn't expect to be here three years later talking about a potential fourth season!

It's great though. Legends is definitely my favourite CW show. I think they'll all get renewed, and making Constantine a series regular would be a great addition.
    I wonder if that means that either the Darhks will be back for Season 4, or if Mallus is just getting started and will carry over into Season 4.

BANNED

id be down for Gentleman Ghost

the Hawks can suck it though

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I wonder if that means that either the Darhks will be back for Season 4, or if Mallus is just getting started and will carry over into Season 4.
    As much as I love Neal McDonough's portrayal of Darhk, I'd really rather prefer to see a new nemesis for Season 4. I think that the CW shows have recycled their villains a little too often.

I know what you mean though. If they are making John Constantine a regular then it would make sense to have an overarching supernatural villain. Constantine's talents are a little wasted otherwise.

I do wonder how he'd react to the Sara/Ava relationship though. And vice versa, how would Ava react to Constantine's presence on the ship?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Pretty sure all the CW superhero shows will be renewed. Even Arrow.
    Yeah, they're all at the very least safe bets, except for maybe iZombie.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Meh. Love Legends but I haven't liked Constantine on the show so far. I just find Ryan's performance so mannered it's distracting.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

As much as I love Neal McDonough's portrayal of Darhk, I'd really rather prefer to see a new nemesis for Season 4. I think that the CW shows have recycled their villains a little too often.

I know what you mean though. If they are making John Constantine a regular then it would make sense to have an overarching supernatural villain. Constantine's talents are a little wasted otherwise.

I do wonder how he'd react to the Sara/Ava relationship though. And vice versa, how would Ava react to Constantine's presence on the ship?
    I wonder if the legends are moving towards a more supernatural bent.

Ask for a threesome?

I agree. As much as I love Neal McDonough, Damian Darhk's story is done. It's time to put the character to rest.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I wonder if the legends are moving towards a more supernatural bent.
    plenty of villains to use

Felix Faust, Doctor Destiny, Anton Arcane