Page 165 of 277 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    plenty of villains to use

Felix Faust, Doctor Destiny, Anton Arcane
    Enchantress, Emerald Empress...
    (Yes, I think Supergirl needs some representation on Legends)

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Enchantress, Emerald Empress...
    (Yes, I think Supergirl needs some representation on Legends)
    Don't forget Tala!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I think Constantine joining could lead to more supernatural stories, maybe even play into next year's crossover storyline, potentially.

I'm almost kind of curious if he might end up replacing Amaya on the team.

Mighty Member

Sara's a awesome super villain when she's demonically possessed.

Ava was such a ride or die girlfriend, willing to go into an ancient demon's realm to get her girl back.

I don't know if Gary is Constantine's type, but in my head they definitely messed around before and after that D&D game. Gary liked that kiss.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I wonder if the legends are moving towards a more supernatural bent.
    I'm still confused why they used a new villain instead of say, Eclipso.

Some plastic diamonds, face paint and boom.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Constantine joining could lead to more supernatural stories, maybe even play into next year's crossover storyline, potentially.

I'm almost kind of curious if he might end up replacing Amaya on the team.
    Why, have you heard any word about her leaving? I think she's here to stay unless I missed something.

Constantine on the other hands works as a de facto "replacement" for Stein (Amaya conversely is a de facto "replacement" for Snart). I say "replacement" cause 1) no one can really replace those characters *sniff* and 2) its not a 1:1 thing but they do fill a void in a way.

And looks like Constantine is here to stay, yay!

Love your idea about the supernatural being the hook of the next crossover. Though the fanboy in me wants to see Selena being the cause of it. :P

For a bottle episode, this one wasn’t too bad. I was about to complain about Wally and his self pity problem, but he actually did a bit better this time around. Rory was good as always, but i’d Kind of like more interaction between him and Wally. I’m still liking Constantine.i’m just Afraid that mick discovering his inner hero is the first step to him making a noble sacrifice. So, apparently, the captain gets the best bunk on the ship?
    Last edited by protege; 03-19-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I'm still confused why they used a new villain instead of say, Eclipso.

Some plastic diamonds, face paint and boom.
    I’d love to see eclipso, or maybe the time trapper, which could tie them in with supergirl.
    Last edited by protege; 03-19-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    For a bottle episode, this one wasn’t too bad. I was about to complain about Wally and his self pity problem, but he actually did a bit better this time around. Rory was good as always, but i’d Kind of like more interaction between him and Wally. I’m still liking Constantine.i’m just Afraid that mick discovering his inner hero is the first step to him making a noble sacrifice. So, apparently, the captain gets the best bunk on the ship?
    Eh, I can understand them being uncomfortable around one another for the time being. Rory was a Central City crook for a long time, Wally is a member of the Flash family (both as a speedster and literally as Barry's brother-in-law) with a strong sense of justice he picked up from his dad and Barry.

Give it time, and the two will interact more.

If you were going to go to the "Supernatural" corner of DC, there is always...

- Some Version Of Lord Andrew Bennett
    - Some Version Of Haunted Tank

Well: If they want to keep exploring Magic, Why not follow up on Manny, the Brujería and ‘the Rising Darkness’ from Constantine’s show and have the Brujeria be the 6th Zambesi tribe, who have now recruited a bunch of Evil Magic Users - including Damien Darhk, Felix Faust and Papa Midnite.

It’d be a good way to provide closure to Constantine’s show and give us a reason for him to be on board

Incredible Member

Is it just me or does Wally seem different on this show compared to flash? I'm not sure what it is but he seems more hyper/jumpy/jittery, as well as a bit more immature and more annoying compared to how he has been on the flash. I feel like I'm seeing a totally different character here.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't want Constantine to be a regular on this show. His appearances have been fun but I'll rather see him in his own adventures.

Sara seems to have a thing for blondes. Oliver, Constantine, Ava, that one nurse from season 1...though she has lain with some redheads (Guinevere and Alex) and her most other significant love interest was the raven-haired Nyssa.

Speaking of Nyssa, I kind of feel bad for her. Sara hasn't known Ava nearly as long as she knew Nyssa and she's already saying her time with Ava is the happiest she's ever been. I'm not trying to decry Ava, her relationship with Sara, or the dedication Ava showed to the relationship in this episode, but I feel like the show is downplaying how important Nyssa was to Sara as her "Beloved."

Although I guess given Sara's just been continually romancing woman-after-woman on her time-escapades, while Nyssa probably hasn't been involved with anyone since Sara left, it's not all too surprising.

I also can't say it's surprising to see the member of the team most associated with death end up getting linked to the Death Totem. And White Canary with white hair actually works quite well .

It was nice to see Wally acknowledge Flashpoint and Savitar messing with him in season 3 of The Flash.

I also appreciated seeing Wally get more resolution on his relationship with Jesse. I mean, if she didn't even care enough about him to ask for him at all once she came back to Earth-1, it's probably not a relationship that was meant to last. And Wally swearing he'll eventually really fall in love with someone again opens up the door for him meeting Linda, even if that might be too optimistic of me to hope for .

Y'know, in hindsight, the team probably should've been more self-aware about the fact that they have a Speedster member on a ship with a weapon that was designed to stop The Flash. I also guess this is the closest we'll ever get to seeing Wally fight Captain Cold.

It's kind of surreal watching Constantine on Legends and seeing him become part of the show's comedic and zany antics when he's usually more associated with the more somber and darker tones of DC's Vertigo. It's almost like watching Constantine as the member of the Justice League in Justice League Action.

I wonder if the reference to Cheryl means we'll see her at some point, especially with John joining the Legends?

Constantine calling Gary "Barry" has me wondering whether John has met Barry and Team Flash off-screen at this point.

Only on Legends could D&D prove the key to saving the day .

I wouldn't say it's "impossible" to get out of Hell. I mean, wasn't Constantine stuck there off-screen for a bit?

Not that it's not fitting, but I have to question the idea of giving Heat Wave, a known pyromaniac, the Fire Totem that lets him naturally call on and use fire, and to a greater extent then his Heat Gun probably does.

I'm starting to wonder now if Mallus might really continue into next season given we're getting closer and closer to the end and we still haven't seen his true form yet.

Man, Constanine must seriously have nothing better to do if he's joining Gary on his D&D campaign.