Page 166 of 277 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sara seems to have a thing for blondes. Oliver, Constantine, Ava, that one nurse from season 1...though she has lain with some redheads (Guinevere and Alex) and her most other significant love interest was the raven-haired Nyssa.

Speaking of Nyssa, I kind of feel bad for her. Sara hasn't known Ava nearly as long as she knew Nyssa and she's already saying her time with Ava is the happiest she's ever been. I'm not trying to decry Ava, her relationship with Sara, or the dedication Ava showed to the relationship in this episode, but I feel like the show is downplaying how important Nyssa was to Sara as her "Beloved."

Although I guess given Sara's just been continually romancing woman-after-woman on her time-escapades, while Nyssa probably hasn't been involved with anyone since Sara left, it's not all too surprising.

I also can't say it's surprising to see the member of the team most associated with death end up getting linked to the Death Totem. And White Canary with white hair actually works quite well .

It was nice to see Wally acknowledge Flashpoint and Savitar messing with him in season 3 of The Flash.

I also appreciated seeing Wally get more resolution on his relationship with Jesse. I mean, if she didn't even care enough about him to ask for him at all once she came back to Earth-1, it's probably not a relationship that was meant to last. And Wally swearing he'll eventually really fall in love with someone again opens up the door for him meeting Linda, even if that might be too optimistic of me to hope for .

Y'know, in hindsight, the team probably should've been more self-aware about the fact that they have a Speedster member on a ship with a weapon that was designed to stop The Flash. I also guess this is the closest we'll ever get to seeing Wally fight Captain Cold.

It's kind of surreal watching Constantine on Legends and seeing him become part of the show's comedic and zany antics when he's usually more associated with the more somber and darker tones of DC's Vertigo. It's almost like watching Constantine as the member of the Justice League in Justice League Action.

I wonder if the reference to Cheryl means we'll see her at some point, especially with John joining the Legends?

Constantine calling Gary "Barry" has me wondering whether John has met Barry and Team Flash off-screen at this point.

Only on Legends could D&D prove the key to saving the day .

I wouldn't say it's "impossible" to get out of Hell. I mean, wasn't Constantine stuck there off-screen for a bit?

Not that it's not fitting, but I have to question the idea of giving Heat Wave, a known pyromaniac, the Fire Totem that lets him naturally call on and use fire, and to a greater extent then his Heat Gun probably does.

I'm starting to wonder now if Mallus might really continue into next season given we're getting closer and closer to the end and we still haven't seen his true form yet.

Man, Constanine must seriously have nothing better to do if he's joining Gary on his D&D campaign.
    I dont think Mallus is the threat we think he is. I’m honestly half expecting a reveal in the finale once we defeat him that Manny the Angel and the Brujeria were behind everything all along

I'd find it hilarious if Gary has been the big bad hiding in plain sight this whole time.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Speaking of Nyssa, I kind of feel bad for her. Sara hasn't known Ava nearly as long as she knew Nyssa and she's already saying her time with Ava is the happiest she's ever been. I'm not trying to decry Ava, her relationship with Sara, or the dedication Ava showed to the relationship in this episode, but I feel like the show is downplaying how important Nyssa was to Sara as her "Beloved."
    Well, keep this in mind- when she was with Nyssa, she was forced to become a member of the League of Assassins, which was not a happy time for her. While I think that Sara did love Nyssa and found some happiness with her, it would always be tainted by the death that surrounded them. With Ava, she chose to be a time cop and to go on this whimsical adventure and she actually enjoys the work. So its easy to see why she thinks this is the happiest she's ever been.

Astonishing Member

Honestly I'm amused at the idea that Gary and Constantine seem to get together by the end of the episode, even if it's a fling on Constantine's end. Sure he's only playing D&D but I mean it's hard to imagine him sticking around with Gary if he didn't find him cute. And Gary was quite happy with that kiss.

Between Ava and Sara, and Rip and Wally's scenes I think with Gary loving that kiss we can officially say no one in the Time Bureau is straight. :P

I was amused at seeing folks try to use the totems with Mick being the only one who could actually use one so effortlessly.

Weird to think that the totems are so directly tied to Mallus. Even prior to his defeat he was connected to the Death totem being worshipped by them.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Well, keep this in mind- when she was with Nyssa, she was forced to become a member of the League of Assassins, which was not a happy time for her. While I think that Sara did love Nyssa and found some happiness with her, it would always be tainted by the death that surrounded them. With Ava, she chose to be a time cop and to go on this whimsical adventure and she actually enjoys the work. So its easy to see why she thinks this is the happiest she's ever been.
    And basically the older sister of a dysfunctional family that somehow stays together.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Is it just me or does Wally seem different on this show compared to flash? I'm not sure what it is but he seems more hyper/jumpy/jittery, as well as a bit more immature and more annoying compared to how he has been on the flash. I feel like I'm seeing a totally different character here.
    Probably just exited to be on a team (and TV show) that appreciates him instead of being treated like a second class superhero and relegated to guarding wedding guests.

Please don't tell me i was the only one shocked Mick got the fire totem. When it happened...I was actually shocked and amazed I didn't think of that a long time ago. Lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Please don't tell me i was the only one shocked Mick got the fire totem. When it happened...I was actually shocked and amazed I didn't think of that a long time ago. Lol
    It seemed too obvious for them to actually do it .

I'm going to go ahead and say it. I miss Jax. I really wanted him to be the one to get the fire totem, and all this time we could've seen him struggle to stay relevant to the team without powers until that moment when it finally happens. Wally is really nothing like Jax, so it's not like his presence is filling any kind of void (except the part where he said he liked Sara's white hair, that seemed kind of like the kid brother thing Jax would've said to her).

Despite the fact that the word "assassin" is often tossed around when it comes to Sara, I don't think anyone has stopped to think about it. I mean, under Ra's Al Ghul's orders, she killed a man in front of his young daughter. Sara's got a lot of demons, and not just Maullus.

Where can I get a pair of Beebo socks?

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    plenty of villains to use

Felix Faust, Doctor Destiny, Anton Arcane
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I'm still confused why they used a new villain instead of say, Eclipso.

Some plastic diamonds, face paint and boom.
    Having Constantine so present in the universe now, it does call into question how canon his series was. Didn't he encounter both Felix Faust and Eclipso?

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Well: If they want to keep exploring Magic, Why not follow up on Manny, the Brujerķa and ‘the Rising Darkness’ from Constantine’s show and have the Brujeria be the 6th Zambesi tribe, who have now recruited a bunch of Evil Magic Users - including Damien Darhk, Felix Faust and Papa Midnite.

It’d be a good way to provide closure to Constantine’s show and give us a reason for him to be on board
    Then again, I'm torn on this because I don't think they should rely too heavily on Constantine's show. Will the animated CW Seed shorts find a way to bridge the two?

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Is it just me or does Wally seem different on this show compared to flash? I'm not sure what it is but he seems more hyper/jumpy/jittery, as well as a bit more immature and more annoying compared to how he has been on the flash. I feel like I'm seeing a totally different character here.
    Wally has found inner peace, and he's just gotten more comfortable being who he is and going at his own speed. You know, it makes sense for him to act like this now that he isn't around Barry or any other speedster. Barry is faster than Wally and always will be, so when something happens, like, a guitar needs to be grabbed or a door needs to be vibrated open, Barry would always beat Wally to the punch, and Wally knows that, so he wouldn't even try. Now that Wally is the fastest guy in the room, he gets to be more hyper. I don't think that's a sign of immaturity. Impulsivity, maybe (which kind of mirrors how Wally was in the comics right after Barry died and he became the Flash for the first time), but he seems more secure with himself.

I wouldn't say it's "impossible" to get out of Hell. I mean, wasn't Constantine stuck there off-screen for a bit?
    Yeah, that was a weird choice of words. In season four of Arrow, Oliver tries to reach Constantine, and he finds out he is in Hell. John obviously made it back somehow.

Man, Constanine must seriously have nothing better to do if he's joining Gary on his D&D campaign.
    It's a gig economy, and he doesn't have steady work. I could see him doing things like that just to meet new people and pass his card around and hope he gets hired to do an exorcism here and there.

Incredible Member

While I liked Constantine's appearances on the show he seems like a bad fit on the team. He pretty much operates alone or the lead of one or two people. Not sure how he liked being given orders from Sarah.

If the team is going up against the supernatural, as they seem to be next season, there are other DCU magic users that could be on the team: Zachary Zatarra (Zatanna is a bit too high profile), Witchfire, Bloodwynd, Ibis the Invincible, Etrigan, White Witch. Constantine is too specialized as a demonologist, need someone a little more broader in the supernatural.

It seemed too obvious for them to actually do it .
    I like the way you think...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Was very shocked but super pleased. The flame gun wasn't really working for him anymore. Back in season 1 a lot of us thought he was just gonna be Chronos full time

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I had a feeling that was around the corner. Meaning he would also be a part of next season's multi-crossover.

And Supergirl would meet an actual magic user for once.
    That would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    If you were going to go to the "Supernatural" corner of DC, there is always...

- Some Version Of Lord Andrew Bennett
    - Some Version Of Haunted Tank
    Yes for Andrew Bennett!

Sara seems to have a thing for blondes. Oliver, Constantine, Ava, that one nurse from season 1...though she has lain with some redheads (Guinevere and Alex) and her most other significant love interest was the raven-haired Nyssa.

I also can't say it's surprising to see the member of the team most associated with death end up getting linked to the Death Totem. And White Canary with white hair actually works quite well .
    Hey, Sara, Death of the Endless called and wants her outfit back.

I think it would have been more interesting if Laura appeared instead of Sara as the Black Canary.

Constantine calling Gary "Barry" has me wondering whether John has met Barry and Team Flash off-screen at this point.
    I would love to see Constantine meet Barry and Team Flash.

I wish they had Constantine explained why Ava needed to hold his hand and how Mallus kicked him out. Plus, after Constantine kissed Gary, he should have kissed Ava.

You're right. They should really explain how Constantine escaped.

Not that it's not fitting, but I have to question the idea of giving Heat Wave, a known pyromaniac, the Fire Totem that lets him naturally call on and use fire, and to a greater extent then his Heat Gun probably does.
    I loved the scene of Constantine lighting his cigarette with Heat Wave's fireball.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Honestly I'm amused at the idea that Gary and Constantine seem to get together by the end of the episode, even if it's a fling on Constantine's end. Sure he's only playing D&D but I mean it's hard to imagine him sticking around with Gary if he didn't find him cute. And Gary was quite happy with that kiss.

Between Ava and Sara, and Rip and Wally's scenes I think with Gary loving that kiss we can officially say no one in the Time Bureau is straight. :P
    What about Rip Hunter, however, that should be the Time Bureau's slogan from now on: "No one in the Time Bureau is straight."

Also, Zari liking cats? Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and say it. I miss Jax. I really wanted him to be the one to get the fire totem, and all this time we could've seen him struggle to stay relevant to the team without powers until that moment when it finally happens. Wally is really nothing like Jax, so it's not like his presence is filling any kind of void (except the part where he said he liked Sara's white hair, that seemed kind of like the kid brother thing Jax would've said to her).
    Speaking of Jax, he'll be returning for the season finale.
    Despite the fact that the word "assassin" is often tossed around when it comes to Sara, I don't think anyone has stopped to think about it. I mean, under Ra's Al Ghul's orders, she killed a man in front of his young daughter. Sara's got a lot of demons, and not just Maullus.
    I think this is the first time we've seen the kind of missions Ra's had Sara do when she was part of the League.
    Where can I get a pair of Beebo socks?
    I was wondering if they were still making Beebo merchandise...
    Then again, I'm torn on this because I don't think they should rely too heavily on Constantine's show. Will the animated CW Seed shorts find a way to bridge the two?
    I think the CWSeed series is a completely separate entities. It's based on a graphic novel and Astra in flashbacks is white instead of black like she was on the TV show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Jax was the youngster on the team and that is the "void" Wally is filling. They're both young and enthusiastic.