Page 169 of 277 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Rip sent two dozen agents to their deaths just to prove Mallus existence to the Bureau and the Legends. He's not above doing what I described.
    I don't think he sent them to their deaths on purpose, though. I think he wanted to prove Mallus existed and kill Darhk, he just didn't count on Darhk being able to break free of his time-freeze grenade.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I don't think he sent them to their deaths on purpose, though. I think he wanted to prove Mallus existed and kill Darhk, he just didn't count on Darhk being able to break free of his time-freeze grenade.
    Agreed. He wanted to prove the existence of the demon, while at the same time taking a large force of agents to put an end to the fight before it really began.
    It just horrifically backfired.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Was I the only one worried that Zari and Mick's fight was going to end in them sleeping together? It was a funny subplot, turned pretty serious when they felt Kuasa's death.
    Beyond the fact that Zari doesn't seem all that interested in romantic relationships, I think Mick is probably the furthest thing from what she finds attractive.
    So in this universe, they don't have a soap opera called "The Bold and the Beautiful", but they do have one called "The Brave and the Bold", I'm guessing from Damian's comment? That's fun. Damian's therapy session with Nate went over a lot better than the one he had with Ray. I guess his concern for Nora is growing so much he doesn't even want to torture his enemies.
    I wonder what kind of soap opera it's like. Is it still Superhero oriented? Are there still team-ups ?
    Wally calling himself "The Fastest Man Alive" made me smile, even if Nate had to correct him.
    At least they finally got him to say it after The Flash completely bungled the chance to have him do the intro.

Technically if he goes into the past he is the Fastest Man Alive, since Barry hasn't been born yet, though I wonder if they're going to make it a running gag that Wally keeps claiming that he is only for someone on the team to correct him.
    Sara knows that Ray's attempts at being a leader aren't the most inspiring. He is smart and has experience, but he doesn't command respect the way the Dread Pirate Jiwe does. Also considering both Amaya and Nate were kind of responsible for Kuasa getting killed, Sara may've made the wrong decision to put Amaya in charge in the first place.
    Ray seems like the type who would politely ask the group to do something or call for a group vote rather then actually give orders.
    Then he would've gone back to STAR Labs and asked Cisco and Harry how to fight Kuasa, who would've put their heads together and come up with the plan to turn Caitlin into Killer Frost so she could freeze Kuasa in her water form. Then Barry would take Killer Frost out for their next encounter, and it would take the two of them to beat Kuasa.
    Or they would've just completely forgotten about Caitlin being Killer Frost and just tell Barry he has to run faster to beat her .
    Now I'm wondering where Gary was recruited from.
    I'm starting to wonder if not everybody in the Time Bureau was actually recruited from the present-day.
    He knows. Damien Darhk this season is resurrected after he was killed by Ollie in Arrow season 4. Damien last season was one pulled from 1987 Miami.
    Darhk even got really ticked off when Sara brought up Ollie killing him.
    I'm disappointed with the lack of Grodd. He only showed up once after being recruited by Darhk.
    I mean, he's already appeared more then he has this season then he has in three seasons of The Flash.

They probably have to conserve as much FX budget for him as they can.

Retired

Being away from my hometown for awhile, it was bittersweet to see Vancouver on last week’s LEGENDS. Of course, we see Vancouver every week in the Arrowverse but rarely does it get to play itself.

Can you spot the locations in this video?

If 2213 Vancouver is the only year prohibited, my guess is something happens in 2214 that destroys the AVA. An attack on the clones, a virus that wipes them out, alien invasion of Vancouver—

I don’t need answers. But it is something they could pick up next season. And Ava should be back next season. I don’t want to see her die just to up the stakes in the season finale.

I have my own scenario for how Amaya/Nate should end—using seeds already planted:

1. Nate and Amaya go back to 1942 and raise their daughter.
    2. We are already in the new timeline, where Nate is the grandfather.
    3. Kuasa looked different because she was from the new timeline.
    4. Therefore, Mari also looks different (we never got to see her). And so allowing them to recast the modern day Vixen, who can join the Waverider in season 4.
    5. I prefer Maisie Richardson Sellers to play her own granddaughter (maybe with a British accent).
    6. Meanwhile, after ten or fifteen years with Amaya, Nate is frozen in his steel form by a TBA villain. He’s a Steel statue. [This idea comes from the 1960s Shield.]
    7. In present day, the Legends find the Steel statue and bring him on board the Waverider, where Ray tries to reanimate his pal.
    8. Once that happens, Steel rejoins the team
    9. Nick Zano is now his actual age (40), but things get awkward with Nate’s granddaughter who looks like his wife.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This pleases me greatly as it's my favorite Arrowverse show.

Now, that said...can we please dump Amaya and Nate? At least Amaya, her ish has ran it's course. Zari can kick rocks as well. I looooooove Mick but I think he has run his course. Unless it's his time to shine in the love department I dunno what else they can do with his character. Plus he isn't really a villain anymore and not really that bad of a guy in general. I would like them to get saddled with a real black hat to shake things up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post

Now, that said...can we please dump Amaya and Nate? At least Amaya, her ish has ran it's course. Zari can kick rocks as well. I looooooove Mick but I think he has run his course. Unless it's his time to shine in the love department I dunno what else they can do with his character. Plus he isn't really a villain anymore and not really that bad of a guy in general. I would like them to get saddled with a real black hat to shake things up a bit.
    Well, with a season 4 renewal it seems like Constantine is a lock to come back as a regular, so there's that.

But it really doesn't feel like Mick gets that much to do these days. Even with a new Totem he's still stuck on the ship.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Well, with a season 4 renewal it seems like Constantine is a lock to come back as a regular, so there's that.

But it really doesn't feel like Mick gets that much to do these days. Even with a new Totem he's still stuck on the ship.
    Indeed. I dunno if that is at the schedule of Purcell or his wishes for a lighter workload or what, but no sense in keeping him around if you are not going to do anything with him

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Now, that said...can we please dump Amaya and Nate? At least Amaya, her ish has ran it's course.
    Them's fightin' words! Amaya forever and ever!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Amaya story ran it's course. She needs to kick rocks. If they want a Vixen they should recast Mari and be done with it.

Amaya story ran it's course.
    I'm pretty sure characters can have more than one story. Besides, she's purty!

I love Amaya, but I do think her time with the team and he story is reaching it's conclusion soon. Especially when they emphasize how much her continuing to be with the Legends impacts Mari in the present-day.

If they do replace Amaya, I hope it's with someone who's abilities they can better utilize then Vixen's.

If they bring in Mari? Sure.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I love Amaya, but I do think her time with the team and he story is reaching it's conclusion soon. Especially when they emphasize how much her continuing to be with the Legends impacts Mari in the present-day.

If they do replace Amaya, I hope it's with someone who's abilities they can better utilize then Vixen's.
    In all seriousness, I'm fine with whatever the showrunners decide to do.

Amaya story ran it's course. She needs to kick rocks. If they want a Vixen they should recast Mari and be done with it.
    They should have done that in the first place; i really don’t think the original actress was irreplaceable.