Page 170 of 277 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    They should have done that in the first place; i really don’t think the original actress was irreplaceable.
    Agreed. Though I live for Amaya .. I feel like they really did Mari dirty with this one. IMO, i honestly feel like after all this about the totems in season Mari wont have anything to do on the show
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

That John Noble LOTR bit was priceless.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I'm pretty sure characters can have more than one story. Besides, she's purty!
    Not when I get beaten over the head with how she has a destiny and being with the legends puts her grandchildren at risk. She can have more stories once she's back in her proper time.

Quote Originally Posted by protege
    They should have done that in the first place; i really don’t think the original actress was irreplaceable.
    Agreed. The actress only made one live action appearance as Mari anyway. I wouldn't have missed her.

Mighty Member

That demon looked pretty cool.

So surprised Darhk betrayed them. Who could see that coming?

The Legends are dolts.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So surprised Darhk betrayed them. Who could see that coming?

The Legends are dolts.
    "So please don't call us legends. We're dolts!"

Hey, I like it.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Not when I get beaten over the head with how she has a destiny and being with the legends puts her grandchildren at risk. She can have more stories once she's back in her proper time.

Agreed. The actress only made one live action appearance as Mari anyway. I wouldn't have missed her.
    Or .. cast an actress that looks a little like Megalyn.
    tumblr_mf7vjeBmg71rsiv4no1_1280.jpg
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    "So please don't call us legends. We're dolts!"

Hey, I like it.
    Too bad victor garber isn’t around to do the voiceover anymore...
    Okay...onto the review.
    The bit with grodd was a little short. I would’ve liked to see more of the legends engage with him. Barack Obama’- why, exactly? I would’ve liked ray to say ‘try this on for size!” When he shrank grodd. Other than that, dr. Palmer is wearing out his welcome with me.
    Then there are Damian and his daughter- I haven’t paid close attention to Nora throughout this season, but she sure seems to be gung ho about sacrificing herself to release Mallus. I just hope that this is the last we see of both of them.
    Last edited by protege; 04-02-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Astonishing Member

Wasn't it mentioned that Jax supposed to be coming back one of these episodes? Does that means he's in the finale?

Even now Amaya's story has been left really open. And I'm wondering if the timeline HAS been changed enough or not to alter all the fates of those tied to Zambesi now.

Also this is the first time we've heard the name of Amaya's daughter isn't it? I don't think she's been named prior to this. GOOOO ESI!

The only totem we haven't seen in action by anyone of the Legends yet is Ray and the water totem it seems like. Presumably Sara will use Death again next episode.

I'm not ready to let Amaya go My dream is for the current team to stick around to the series finale (hopefully they wrap it up by season five), and then have everyone go back to their timelines.

But, since dreams rarely come true, I would also be okay with them returning Amaya to Zambesi before then. This is a good stepping off point for her.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Wasn't it mentioned that Jax supposed to be coming back one of these episodes? Does that means he's in the finale?
    I have heard from other sources that Jax, Constantine, and Jonah Hex will be in the finale.

The only totem we haven't seen in action by anyone of the Legends yet is Ray and the water totem it seems like. Presumably Sara will use Death again next episode.
    I liked how Nate used his totem to literally send Grodd flying.

I had the right idea of Rip having Ava around to be disposable. Something like that is definitely not above him. He's always been an ends justifies the means type.

This episode made me hate Nate more than I already do. I hope Mallus puts Nate into the ground so Amaya can erase her memory of him.

After reading the latest justice league of america, it occurs to me that chronos would be a perfect villain for this sjow. He could have a personal rivalry with ray, and maybe this would get ray to take things a bit more seriously.

Retired

Whenever I see Neal McDonough, I think he was drawn by Carmine Infantino and Murphy Anderson.

There’s a fundamental flaw in Amaya and Nate’s reasoning that never is dealt with on the show: they seem to assume that she returning to Zambesi is the end of their romance. But wouldn’t Nate stay with her?

I get why she feels compelled to return to her people and be their protector (even if she abandoned them to join the JSA). But Nate doesn’t have to stay on the Waverider.

And now that he has a totem, too—they can work together to protect her village. It’s never made clear who the grandfather is. And as far as Amaya’s daughter goes, she could have been adopted.

I felt like Ava being the Twelfth was a little reference to the Doctor.

From one perspective, it might seem like all the twelve Ava were the same. But in Who terms, each Doctor was special.

So from Rip’s perspective each Ava could have been special in her own way. And he might have treasured memories of each of them and mourn the passing of every one. That doesn’t take anything away from this Ava.

This has been the best season of any CW DC show and it’s because they make brave choices (like John Noble in this one). But, unfortunately they’ve stuck to the CW season finale formula. Where a million things all happen at the end. I think the several plot developments in this one could have been better handled if they weren’t in such a rush.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    After reading the latest justice league of america, it occurs to me that chronos would be a perfect villain for this sjow. He could have a personal rivalry with ray, and maybe this would get ray to take things a bit more seriously.
    The show already used Chronos and it was Rory. He regressed to back to being dumb muscle after he rejoined the team.