Page 173 of 277 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    About Amaya....hmmmm.....🤔
    Does the hmmm.... mean that you think she's not gone permanently?

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Is Ray's armor that expensive in CGI? Seems like he's never wearing it, when he really should.
    Kinda funny that when they debuted the armor everyone complained because he looked like a knock off iron man.

I don't mind him not using the armor but I wish he would shrink without it
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Does the hmmm.... mean that you think she's not gone permanently?
    It might, but i don’t want to spoil anything...

Astonishing Member

Have to admit I'm surprised they didn't just decide to have Nate stay with Amaya (though that's still possible down the line) now that all we know of Vixens continuity is effectively altered now.

And yeah Amaya coming back is pretty likely now. Nothing actually stopping her anymore. I mean Zambesi never even was ravaged anymore so she can effectively leave her timeline and not have to really care about it anymore as long as she has a kid at some point. Haha.

Love how Constantine finds everyone so easily every time. "I didn't have to look that hard loves. Just looked for the biggest center of chaos in reality that wasn't a demons doing."

Astonishing Member

Also absolutely loved Helen's return. Funny too that when she returned she was literally all the way in the back and out of focus. A nice twist from where the team left her with every man going utterly goo goo after her.

Bar Paly (her actress) even liked a few of the tweets I made about her return. She seemed to like this one.

Helen of Troy after today “I’ve helped kill things from other worlds before.” @TheCW_Legends

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Is Ray's armor that expensive in CGI? Seems like he's never wearing it, when he really should.
    The armor is practical. It's an actual suit that I think cost them $250,000 to build.

Retired

Beebo be praised! What was it Zari said? Nice call back. That sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Kinda funny that when they debuted the armor everyone complained because he looked like a knock off iron man.

I don't mind him not using the armor but I wish he would shrink without it
    This! I didn’t mind the suit at first, but given Ray is a scientist and the problems that have come like: suit getting taken, not having the suit, suit doesn’t work, etc......I wish they would allow him to build a dwarf star belt and let that shrink him.

Ultimate Member

Or just make him a metahuman somehow, a lab accident, and then he can shrink without his suit and just add like gauntlets that let him fire off the blasts or whatever and go with that, much cheaper...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    The armor is practical. It's an actual suit that I think cost them $250,000 to build.
    Maybe that's why he can't wear it, lol. They don't wanna risk breaking it

Anyone else think Mallus was much better looking than Steppenwolf? Cleaner graphics, better design, more realistic looking?

That was by far the most goofy thing I've ever seen in regards to superheroes on the screen.
    And by god, I loved every second of it!

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I'm going to miss Rip Hunter. Maybe Booster Gold and Goldstar can somehow save him.

Wasn't Jonah Hex once married to a Native America woman? If so, it makes sense he liked Zari. It's kind of parallel to Isis and Black Adam: a rough, grumpy leader falls for the activist.

I guess the revival of Mallus/Malice allowed Zambesi to be saved and that change remained (?) I wonder if Kuasa will keep one of the Totems and Mari can use the Tantu Totem (little disappointed that Anansi didn't help; I'll even be happy with just a voice)

I also guess Helen of Troy found a way to control her power of men falling in love with her (probably the Amazons helped).

So with dragons, I wonder who and/or what is going to appear next season: flying horses, Klarion the Witch Boy (has he encountered Constantine before?), Jason Blood/Etrigan, Andrew Bennett, Zauriel, Swamp Thing, and of course: Time Cats!

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    I'm going to miss Rip Hunter. Maybe Booster Gold and Goldstar can somehow save him.

Wasn't Jonah Hex once married to a Native America woman? If so, it makes sense he liked Zari. It's kind of parallel to Isis and Black Adam: a rough, grumpy leader falls for the activist.

I guess the revival of Mallus/Malice allowed Zambesi to be saved and that change remained (?) I wonder if Kuasa will keep one of the Totems and Mari can use the Tantu Totem (little disappointed that Anansi didn't help; I'll even be happy with just a voice)

I also guess Helen of Troy found a way to control her power of men falling in love with her (probably the Amazons helped).

So with dragons, I wonder who and/or what is going to appear next season: flying horses, Klarion the Witch Boy (has he encountered Constantine before?), Jason Blood/Etrigan, Andrew Bennett, Zauriel, Swamp Thing, and of course: Time Cats!
    I thought that the legends could take booster under their wings, and teach him how to be a hero, in honor of rip- problem is,he’s a goofy character,and we already have two on this team. And what would you do with skeets?

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

So apparently Amaya is not done....christ...just make her go the hell away. I love this show, it's my favorite among the CW shows by far, but they are testing my love with continued Amaya stuff.