Page 176 of 277 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 4155

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

The return of Beebo was a truly the highlight of the season 3 finale. Well Done writers.
    Helen of Troy was also well done.

Jonah Hex felt a bit off. Not use to seeing a tender side from this character. Or Hex agreeing to be a lawman.
    Yes, He was married in the comics to an Asian woman, Mei Ling.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    He is. Warner Brothers has been saying for years that it has plans for a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle movie,so they aren't allowed to use him on the shows. Same reason why we got Ray Palmer instead of Ted Kord.
    AH, phooey!

Wait, what about Goldstar? Can she be used or is she banned as well?

Been thinking about what Constantine said about 'something else escaping,' and wondered where they came from. Maybe the Dreaming? I know it's not going to happened, but it would be cool to see Dream and the Endless on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And poor Kord Industries is stuck with a hapless, invisible, CEO .
    Plus Christopher Smith of PAX (Peacemaker) from Black Lightning!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    If Rip really is RIP, that means we’ll never get a full rendition of “Careless Whisper.” If they filmed the whole song and they put that on the season 3 DVD, I will buy it just for that.
    I was kind of annoyed that they had an episode where the team was fighting Roman legionnaires, Rip was around, and they didn't have him disguise himself as a centurion for some reason.... I mean, that's kind of a no brainer, don't you think?

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    I was kind of annoyed that they had an episode where the team was fighting Roman legionnaires, Rip was around, and they didn't have him disguise himself as a centurion for some reason.... I mean, that's kind of a no brainer, don't you think?
    ACK! That's brilliant!

But wouldn't it be a robot duplicate?

Random thought, but y'know who I'd like to see as a younger version on this show next season? David Attenborough!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Maybe they aren't diehard Doctor Who fans...the writers...or whoever...

Season 3 is now on Netflix
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Season 4's Synopsis:

After defeating the demon Mallus by cuddling him to death with a giant stuffed animal named Beebo, the Legends are ready to ease off the gas. Sara (Caity Lotz) and her team join Ava Sharpe (Jes Macallan) and the Time Bureau to help clean up the last few remaining anachronisms. The job seems straightforward enough until Constantine (Matt Ryan) arrives to inform them that, in solving one major problem, they have created another, much larger one. When the Legends let time crumble in order to release and defeat Mallus, the barrier between worlds softened. History is now infected with “Fugitives” – magical creatures from myths, fairytales, and legends. Having been expelled throughout time by people like Constantine, these Fugitives are now returning to our world in droves and making a real mess of things. As the Time Bureau is distrustful of and ill-equipped to deal with magic, the Legends must team up with everyone’s favorite demonologist to set history back on track.

Sara and Constantine are joined by compassionate inventor Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh), hotheaded ex-con Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell), rebellious totem-bearer Zari (Tala Ashe), and heartbroken historian-turned-superhero Nate (Nick Zano) as they set out to save the world – and their legacy. It’s the familiar fun of the Legends time-travelling across historical events and encountering famous figures with an added shot of magical craziness!

Based on the characters from DC, DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Arrow,” “The Flash,” “Supergirl”), Phil Klemmer (“The Tomorrow People,” “Chuck”) and Sarah Schechter (“Arrow,” “The Flash”).

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Season 4's Synopsis:
    I wonder if any of these "fugitives" will actually be from the comics?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I notice there is no mention of Wally West in the synopsis. Is Kid Flash leaving the team already?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I notice there is no mention of Wally West in the synopsis. Is Kid Flash leaving the team already?
    I'm also pretty sure they confirmed Amaya would come back.

Although I remember The Flash season 4 description mentioned Julian and he was gone by the premiere with little fanfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if any of these "fugitives" will actually be from the comics?
    There are a few off the top of my head I would love to see used ......

Felix Faust
    Wotan
    Blackbriar Thorn
    Ian Karkull
    Papa Midnight
    Gentleman Ghost
    Dreamslayer

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Felix Faust appeared on the Constantine show so technically already out there. I want to see Jason Blood personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Felix Faust appeared on the Constantine show so technically already out there. I want to see Jason Blood personally.
    I think Jason Blood/Etrigan is one of those properties WB is saving for down the road. Either in a Justice League Dark or and Etrigan movie proper. I just have a hunch.