Page 179 of 277 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 4155
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Rory is officially the team muscle. Had he kept the fire totem he could have been the meta muscle making Nate even more irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At this point his only real role on the team is to be Amaya's love interest and Ray's best friend.
    Hey that's not fair! You forgot his other role as the team's resident drug tester

Seriously, though, he was high like three times last season.

And when you think about it even Ray and Amaya should have the muscle part covered if the writers were consistent enough with their powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Rory is officially the team muscle. Had he kept the fire totem he could have been the meta muscle making Nate even more irrelevant.
    Now that you two mention Ray, Amaya and Rory, I realize I should have said that he's more of a tank. He can take a hit and dish one out too, but the dishing is best left to the others.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Retired

I should learn my lesson and stay off these boards during the off season. It's no fun hearing about cast changes and rumours for the next season when it will be months before any of this appears on screen. This just increases my anxiety.

Keiynan Lonsdale Opens Up On Exit From Arrowverse’s The Flash & LOT.

“I’m not coming back full-time, but I’ll still be like in the DC universe, just not like, I won’t be filming ten months of the year every year,” Lonsdale said as quoted by Comicbook. “It got announced and then I was like, I’ve got to make sure that people know it was my decision so that no one got too angry. I hope that everyone’s not too sad about missing Wally.”

Sounds like yearly single-ep cameos from here on out like the Flash premiere. At least he won't be completely gone from the canvas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Keiynan Lonsdale Opens Up On Exit From Arrowverse’s The Flash & LOT.

“I’m not coming back full-time, but I’ll still be like in the DC universe, just not like, I won’t be filming ten months of the year every year,” Lonsdale said as quoted by Comicbook. “It got announced and then I was like, I’ve got to make sure that people know it was my decision so that no one got too angry. I hope that everyone’s not too sad about missing Wally.”

Sounds like yearly single-ep cameos from here on out like the Flash premiere. At least he won't be completely gone from the canvas.
    I imagine he'll probably turn-up for Flash 100 or next year's crossover, maybe, if he can make the time for it.

Well, at least it was his own decision. And he won't be perma-gone.

Retired

It seems like most of the original actors for the first season of FLASH were given long term contracts (but I guess not Rick Cosnett and John Wesley Shipp, unfortunately) as they keep coming back every season; whereas, any actors to join the series since then have not stuck around. But since such contracts are often for five years, maybe a lot more actors will jump ship after next season.

I don't suppose the same is true for LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, since we've seen a lot of cast departures over the three season. I wonder if any actors signed long term contracts--perhaps Brandon Routh and Caity Lotz.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The nature of Legends makes having a rotating cast plausible.

Everyone ganging up on Nate I actually like him. Think the actor is charming and funny. I dont like Sara's GF becoming a regular. Honestly I can live without sara. Bring in Zatanna to replace her when Constatine leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Everyone ganging up on Nate I actually like him. Think the actor is charming and funny. I dont like Sara's GF becoming a regular. Honestly I can live without sara. Bring in Zatanna to replace her when Constatine leaves
    I like Nate too .

I think it'd be fun to see Zatanna but I'm not sure if they'd have access to her.

I like Nate too .

I think it'd be fun to see Zatanna but I'm not sure if they'd have access to her.
    Yea I knw I'm just not a Sara fan but dont wsnt her replaced by a dude. Maybe movie Batgirl over there later or another female character they can use.
    Dont get me wrong Sara is fine but I love some of the characters shes just kinda there for me.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Since Kid Flash is not a regular anymore I would not mind at all if they brought Elongated Man over for a few episodes next season. Ralph would fit in perfect with Nate and Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Since Kid Flash is not a regular anymore I would not mind at all if they brought Elongated Man over for a few episodes next season. Ralph would fit in perfect with Nate and Ray.
    They can be the three idiots .

They can be the three idiots .
    Lol all the PHDs between those two and they act like Morons all the time. Ralph fit perfectly. I liked the energy Wally brought though and his and Nate were fun together

Ralph would be interesting, but I just can't see Sara, Zari, Mick, or Gideon (especially Gideon) putting up with his crap the way Team Flash does.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York